Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Will Everyone Hear The Trumpet Sound Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Everyone Hear The Trumpet Sound Of God? (721 Views)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / Please Help, I Keep Hearing Trumpet Sound. / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Everyone Hear The Trumpet Sound Of God? by Luminee(f): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Does the Bible explicitly say that certain people would hear the sound of the trumpet at the last day, what's your view?

I strongly believe and can prove that only the Saints or the righteous ones would hear the trumpet sound as opposed to the popular belief that all will hear it.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Our Creator? / Paul Adefarasin’s Heartfelt Message To His Beautiful Wife, Ifeanyi / When Time Stops, Would God Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.