Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria (16642 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by litaninja(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2018
Lmao. The scam still never clear for your eye? How much is a private jet? How much is fasting? Fasting and prayer for the Soul of Nigeria
Una never jam scam...lol

Andy2274:
Since 1:12 that this post is here. 57 views and 5 comments but if it were to be " Oyedepo bought new Jet" the comments would have entered 4 pages even negative comments from christians too. I am not a winner member but as a christian I will join them to pray for this country to have peace.
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by JeffreyJames(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Na Ulcer go finish una. Una go tell me how many Fasting people for China, US and other developed countries dey do. Fools.
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by luckyfarms: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2018
To those of you mocking this divine instruction and God's servant.. Be careful.. For those who mock divine instructions always end up as mockeries.. God is not merciful to anyone that mocks his servant... So if you don't know what to say, it's better you keep quiet.
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by djon78(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2018
luckyfarms:
To those of you mocking this divine instruction and God's servant.. Be careful.. For those who mock divine instructions always end up as mockeries.. God is not merciful to anyone that mocks his servant... So if you don't know what to say, it's better you keep quiet.

Don't mind them. May God bless you.
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by ivoryfile: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2018
JeffreyJames:
Na Ulcer go finish una. Una go tell me how many Fasting people for China, US and other developed countries dey do. Fools.

It is wisdom to keep quiet than being this gullible. Either you are an unbeliever or derailed believer. You should learn to respect people above you. This is a concern for national affairs and not boys joke.
Are Nigerians like this?

It is a pity to see how derailed so many people are.
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by roselynbas(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2018
I am beginning to wonder why some people are here dissuading others from this fast. Are they fasting/praying with your body? I don't understand why the massive annoyance! Except you know something I don't or the fasting/prayer is actually bothering you, if this is the case, you will definitely get bothered a whole lot more!!

'For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places'. (Ephesians 6:12).

This is the reason we are praying. The reason we are adding a fast to it is because some situations require fasting in addition to prayer before it can be effective.

'However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting'. (Matthew 17:21).

God's original plan was for man not to suffer, he created everything and declared them good. Satan the spoiler/thief/deceiver came into the picture and man became cursed. Jesus has already redeemed us from the curse of the law but Nigeria has shed too much innocent blood, all done by wickedness. If God can open your eyes you will see that this land requires serious massive cleansing, this we are going to do via a fast. Repent of your sins and join in this cleansing. This is a clarion call!

If you choose to be like that officer that chose not to believe the report of the 12 spies of Isreal, please, go ahead. I choose to do this for my children and the future generation if Christ tarries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by wonlasewonimi: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2018
When the US had terrorist attack 9/11, they didn't start fasting and praying. They took actions to prevent reoccurrence. If we don't take action, you can fast and pray for 365 days nothing will change. Prayer only work with action.
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by Gariga: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thank you sir. God bless you
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by ivoryfile: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
When the US had terrorist attack 9/11, they didn't start fasting and praying. They took actions to prevent reoccurrence. If we don't take action, you can fast and pray for 365 days nothing will change. Prayer only work with action.

And this is our own action. We are Christians. We pray!
Bishop Oyedepo is not your president.
He is a servant of God!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by wonlasewonimi: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
ivoryfile:

And this is our own action. We are Christians. We pray!
Bishop Oyedepo is not your president.
He is a servant of God!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's not an action to find a solution, it is gambling.
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by springtech(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Post the link of the YouTube video showing them praying in their hotel rooms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D80MjD3-Q4
Re: Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria by JeffreyJames(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
ivoryfile:

It is wisdom to keep quiet than being this gullible. Either you are an unbeliever or derailed believer. You should learn to respect people above you. This is a concern for national affairs and not boys joke.
Are Nigerians like this?

It is a pity to see how derailed so many people are.

Look at who is calling somebody gullible. If you believe that starving yourselves will make things better for the country then you lot are more stupid than I thought and deserve every nonsense the government chuns out to you lot.

*Spits on thread*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.