Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) (95046 Views)

Today Is Finidi George's 50th Birthday. / Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Super Eagles Legends Of 90s Reunite For Ambode, What They Look Like Now (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
I think his investments are keeping him and his family till this time not like those ones crying out loud to the federal govt for daily pension and assistance.

Check my SIG for daily guaranteed tips to earn for free.
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by LuciferChristi: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
stagger:

Has FIFA ever told you the criteria they use for such selections? The sooner you rid yourself of this neo-colonialist mentality, the better. When Algeria was ranked as the best team in Africa at a time Nigeria was the African Champions, did you ask yourself how such a ranking could possibly be?

Perhaps youdid not watch that match in July 1991 against Burkina Faso at the National Stadium in Lagos when he launched himself onto the world stage as an unknown player from Sharks FC: 4 assists and a cracking 7th goal.

We do not need FIFA's racist rankings to know who our best are.

This long statement comes down to one conclusion - He was never considered the world best winger as you claimed.

Goodnight.
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by shoelotng(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Super eagles , Wetn de happen we wan know! Walelewalele where u de o? X2
Finidi George where you de o
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by mctfopt: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
stagger:
Has the Nigerian police been able to fish out the policeman who fired the shot into the Rangers bus that killed his junior brother Igeniwari?

Nigeria owes this man big time and that is why he has settled in Spain.

Crimes only get solved if the bigwigs in power or someone with a political connection is murdered. Even at that, the case may never get solved, eg who is the killer of Funsho Williams? This year made it 12 years, and the murder remains unsolved. As one of the human rights lawyer, Barrister Femi Aborishade, said, "The inability of the state to evidentially link the murder of Funsho Williams to those who actually murdered Funsho Williams is a further confirmation that Nigeria is a failed state – a state that lacks the capacity to guarantee security of the citizenry, contrary to the mandate contained in Section 14 (2)(b) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999, as amended. Unless past murders and assassinations are solved, the culprits established and punished, the state of insecurity in Nigeria will undoubtedly accentuate rather than diminish."
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by DonroxyII: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
He looks great
He still looks smart. He was also smart on the ball !!

1 Like

Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
correctguy0900:

Dey there dey whine and wail. Their country no fall from heaven. People made huge sacrifices to ensure what dey enjoy today.

Average African wanting to eat from where he no sow since Bcs

Na we com epp our fore fathers sow dis nonsense?
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Reeses: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
EmmaFitBody:
You made a lot of sense... I have the same point of view. No matter how rich you become in those countries, you would never gain full acceptance.

so your suggestion is that i should stay back in Nigeria and waste my life than to move on to a better country were living condition is hell better,countries were human beings are valued very well.Thanks i know what decision that is better for me and my households.stay back in Nigeria and keep enjoying your full acceptance.ACCEPTANCE my butt
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Reeses: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
correctguy0900:

And average Cambodian, Vietnamese, Moroccan, Tunish etc immediate problem is not how to run away from his country. But a baby in Nigeria study hard to run away or use boat escape. The rests above countries also have a very poor labour remuneration. Or poor economy, or crime. But we just different for reasons I don't know.

U can immigrants to Spain or France etc and get passport or whatever. But u can never be a Spanish or French man. People will still associate ur country of origin to u. U will never gain respect on the average European street as much as a Korean, Chinese, Kuwaiti, Malaysian, Vietnamese etc. No matter how rich u have become, if u live in west side, a lot of party houses, clubs or some social group will bounce u and ur children on the ground that u just an African.

We seen by others like beggars, lazy, unintelligent because we as Africans are always begging. Never self reliant on anything. Those without fertile soil are sending bread and medicine/water to people who are soil rich beyond imagination. Always blaming something for our woes.

Did Buhari fall from the sky. We blessed with bad leaders because an average Nigeria is bad. Leaders a product of the society. Point the finger at yourself first before pointing to the government. Are u not corrupt? Don't u cheat,? If u cheat with 100 naira, what will stop u from stealing billions when dispose to it?

Abeg forget matter.

Stop whining bro.Every human being has the right to reside where ever they decide to call a home.lots of foreigners reside in Nigeria today and there countries are far better than Nigeria so my man if i decide not to live in Nigeria its non of bussiness. you think life is all about acceptance no bro its more than that. Right here i am well respected both in the society and at my job as well. Why would i want to waste my life in a country where a Master degree hold can not get a job or make less than a high school diploma holder here.I pity you if you think Nigeria will ever get to be better than what it is right now.
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Reeses: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
EmmaFitBody:

Bye bye.
Haha you sound bitter probably you got visa denied or you cant afford to travel.
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Reeses: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=EmmaFitBody post=69619309]

Yes... I sound bitter... now go bother someone else. undecided[/quote
Im not bothering you bitch i am telling you the truth.Your useless life will never be better than who lives outside that your hell hole of country.
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Reeses: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
EmmaFitBody:

Yes... I sound bitter... now go bother someone else. undecided
No matter whether you live in Banana island or lekki or have tons of mansions.your country is a zoo kingdom hahaha
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by donqx: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2018
ohh
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by donqx: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2018
oloriooko:
Wow! the dude looks smart and great seem he's settled in spain and must be doing very well wish you the best bro!
He's a director at Real Betis.

1 Like

Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 23, 2018
From the way op created the post of this thread i was actually expecting to see one bent looking old mancheesy. Finidi George still looks cool.
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by maursatt: 1:48am On Jul 23, 2018
We live in the same city Mallorca, always seeing him with his white woman and her daughter.
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 1:57am On Jul 23, 2018
correctguy0900:

Dey there dey whine and wail. Their country no fall from heaven. People made huge sacrifices to ensure what dey enjoy today.

dont mind them
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by One4me: 3:24am On Jul 23, 2018
Teewhy2:
Finito
World no 7 .
Won't be surprise when one of the kids become a great footballer in the nearest future. That is a place where things are planned for

Meanwhile, GIWA and PICKNICK are still fighting over NFF Leadership!

We need to reduce the LURE OF MONEY from our public offices, before real patriots can start coming out to fill vacacies.
What we have now are a bunch of greedy thieves, pretending they have something tangible to offer.

Bhari has failed, in as much as he has ordered the military and security forces not to protect innocent Nigerians from the onslaught of his terrorist Fulani Herdsmen
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by One4me: 3:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Reeses:
so your suggestion is that i should stay back in Nigeria and waste my life than to move on to a better country were living condition is hell better,countries were human beings are valued very well.Thanks i know what decision that is better for me and my households.stay back in Nigeria and keep enjoying your full acceptance.ACCEPTANCE my butt

You have no depth and you really dont understand his pain:

Read this part of what he wrote s-l-o-w-l-y: "A country without water and arable soil, is sending food to a country blessed with good weather, rain and good soil".

Does that resonate with you at all?
If it does not, then you should just swerve.

If it does, then he is saying tht should not be the case and as Nigerians, runing away wont change the situation, we need to engage and change the situation because that country you run to, was "engaged and changed" by its citizens.
that os why your life is not worth more than that of a cat, in that country you run to, when the chips are down.
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by One4me: 3:34am On Jul 23, 2018
maron5:
I think his investments are keeping him and his family till this time not like those ones crying out loud to the federal govt for daily pension and assistance.

Check my SIG for daily guaranteed tips to earn for free.

Finito played football around the same time J. J Okocha was playing.
While Finito kept his money abroad, Okocha brought his own to Societe General Bank where the Saraki family (Father was Chairman and Bukola Saraki, current Senate President was Executive Director) held sway.

They looted Okochas multi millions and rendered him poor and struggling till today!
Yet it is the same people of Okocha's tribe, that are the greatest backers of that scoundrel called Saraki!

Something is really wrong with us

1 Like

Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by gladisa7: 5:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Legend!!
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Many indomie generation will not know this guy...
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2018
correctguy0900:

what sacrifices have u made.and what has been the impact. U beta go collect visa run

1 Like

Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2018
The best winger Nigeria ever produced
Legend
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by hekkyboi: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Cut it, fry it, dip it in hot sauce and feed my dog. Happy?
u need him
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2018
wayne4loan:
if u were given that same opportunity u might miss use it undecided
Atleast give him first angry angry
Or Are you God?
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2018
ednut1:
what sacrifices have u made.and what has been the impact. U beta go collect visa run

And u think after u run u will never be treated as a Nigerian. Or if all the Spanish people ran during their deadly revolution years, they will be what they are today. U not horrified when other societies label u as sub human because nothing good comes out of ur society. Chinese were once treated like trash everywhere but now an average Chinese got his respect because they have proven to others that they got brains and can use it. That they not cheap beggars.

Same for Dubai, Thailand, Singapore etc. All we do is cry a victim. Tell me any black society both in Africa and outside that's functioning today. Is it not a shame?

What are blacks known for. What do we do well at all? If not for white in South Africa who stayed there centuries, am so sure they would just be like the rest of their kind by now. And of course, since blacks took over in 1994, things are gradually shutting down.

An average westerner wether Chinese or Vietnamese etc etc, might not sometimes tell u to ur face, but most times perceive u as lower creatures. Nothing is working in any black society. Even those outside Africa like Haiti, Fiji, Micronesia, etc. They just like their brother societies in Africa.

Abeg leave matter. I no fit shout. And just for ur information I have been to a lot countries. Europe, Canada, States etc. So stop telling me to run away. U can go to hell wherever u want
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by ehmscreatives: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
princechurchill:
Look at the opportunities been given to this young kids,

God why did you use Nigeria to swear for me
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2018
correctguy0900:

And u think after u run u will never be treated as a Nigerian. Or if all the Spanish people ran during their deadly revolution years, they will be what they are today. U not horrified when other societies label u as sub human because nothing good comes out of ur society. Chinese were once treated like trash everywhere but now an average Chinese got his respect because they have proven to others that they got brains and can use it. That they not cheap beggars.

Same for Dubai, Thailand, Singapore etc. All we do is cry a victim. Tell me any black society both in Africa and outside that's functioning today. Is it not a shame?

What are blacks known for. What do we do well at all? If not for white in South Africa who stayed there centuries, am so sure they would just be like the rest of their kind by now. And of course, since blacks took over in 1994, things are gradually shutting down.

An average westerner wether Chinese or Vietnamese etc etc, might not sometimes tell u to ur face, but most times perceive u as lower creatures. Nothing is working in any black society. Even those outside Africa like Haiti, Fiji, Micronesia, etc. They just like their brother societies in Africa.

Abeg leave matter. I no fit shout. And just for ur information I have been to a lot countries. Europe, Canada, States etc. So stop telling me to run away. U can go to hell wherever u want
u said it all. The black man is incapable of developing. So y stay Beta to run my guy
Re: See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing
Reminds me of the days when men were boys
"When they reminisce over you"...
T.R.O.Y.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.