Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) (52198 Views)

"She's Back"as Billionaire Ned Nwoko’s Daughter Surface On Social Media (photos) / Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2018
I always assumed snoop slept around
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2018
You will not see Olalan here grin

Anyway, Snoop is only human.
The girl that released the chat is on a vendetta.
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2018
she dey send away customers she no know. mumu h*e!!

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2018
His deek is whack? Small or tiny? One second man?
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Jenomtwist(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Dis news been on 4 weeks.Nairaland don dey b like Facebook,na wen dem don settle matter una dey carry am
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
It's his cheating

Which one be una own

i just tire
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Stupid hoe

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2018
D power of puuuli on a pretty sexy body wink

Even doz with the fear of God sef dey fall atyms, who be snoop? Cheating na new tin to sm1 lyk Snoop ni?
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Lily4star:
If this girl released this to the world herself then damn she's mean, extremely mean. This can happen to any man tho. From the chat I doubt they actually had sex, a chat of how good either one is in bed and how they enjoyed one another's company would have been talked about or at least mentioned, I feel she's blackmailing him or trying to use this to pull him down. What do I know sef

Really?? U don't think they had sex just because theyvddnt say how nasty the sex was?? Either you are lawyer then I would understand ur reasoning...or u are just someone that will use lame excuse to escape herself from a redhandedly caught scenario....
If u see this in ur husband or boyfriend's fone..will u just bone that's it's nothing....
They only took the pain of going to the hotel for praise and worship abi??.
You remind me of the video I saw on histagram yesterday....dude caught the the babe with a text like this and she still had the guts to give an excuse..

..it's the excuse that was epic: " babe, I'm sorry I didn't sleep with him, I'm not gonna lie, I went to the hotel but u don't have to worry cos his d!ck was to big, I couldn't do it..I swear.....I didn't cheat in u"

3 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by LushGreenz: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Orla234:
"Why you acting brand new" got me grin grin

See how Snoop cheapened himself for a cheap slice.

Oh well what do I know about kongification. cheesy

I'm telling you. Snoop chiseled his nizzle on this one. You wanna phvck around then stay unmarried. That bitch is a serial home-wrecker. It's what she's paid to do.
There's a million and one fine bitches in America who'd beg to suck his dick. But these celebrities like tatted-up,heroin-head,plastic body witches. All the best with best with the divorce dawg undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by ebysandra(f): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2018
someone that is a celebrity and has money. lol If she is thinking that his wife will leave me LIE. After all broke niggas are cheating and their wives are there with them.
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2018
She's a thot it's obvious.
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This Celinna Powell is nothing but a notorious home breaker and agent of the devil. That's how she almost infringed into my marriage sometimes last year. Thank God for his intervention the weapon of the devil fashioned against me couldn't prosper.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You have a talent for comedy.

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2018
jessca048:
but why expose the chat to the public, wonder what the wife be going through right now.
faithful men are now hard to find in this world we are living now

Yeah, men are beginning to retaliate for girls promiscuity. You started the war, and you'll lose the war.
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Orla234:

grin grin grin

and

"we are baby" got me cracking grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2018
So wit e age he still wan dey do outside?
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by oochi123(f): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2018
Menuuuu!pussy go land una for Wahala one day.. The babe is an idiot for doing this..
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by kinzation(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2018
jessca048:
but why expose the chat to the public, wonder what the wife be going through right now.
faithful ladies are scarce too
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2018
jessca048:

true that
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by AK481(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Orla234:

Snoop tried to avoid her.

But every defense he put up was broken.

Fear woman.

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2018
MAKE DEN DIVORCE LOBATAN
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by babepink(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Orla234:

I tell you that reply got me Lmao
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by egorov(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Orla234:

Lol. Really that was what tickled my fancy in the whole whatever.
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by TEYA: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2018
jessca048:
Lol that's snoop. These are gangsters, they are not gentlemen. Snoop married his wife for seven years, divorced her, married her again now for 10 years. I am sure she knows who she married.
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Lily4star(f): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Really?? U don't think they had sex just because theyvddnt say how nasty the sex was?? Either you are lawyer then I would understand ur reasoning...or u are just someone that will use lame excuse to escape herself from a redhandedly caught scenario....
If u see this in ur husband or boyfriend's fone..will u just bone that's it's nothing....
They only took the pain of going to the hotel for praise and worship abi??.
You remind me of the video I saw on histagram yesterday....dude caught the the babe with a text like this and she still had the guts to give an excuse..

..it's the excuse that was epic: " babe, I'm sorry I didn't sleep with him, I'm not gonna lie, I went to the hotel but u don't have to worry cos his d!ck was to big, I couldn't do it..I swear.....I didn't cheat in u"

This same girl has had similar issues with a few other Celebs, so what could be her reason??, and of cos I that was my man I would be extremely pissed but I won't throw my marriage away for this tho
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2018
jessca048:
Seriously, it baffles me. That's the the reason I don't chat intimately with any girl I feel she a hoe! I keep a normal Hi-chat and that's all. Any romantic chat or something going into Bleep I stop it. When one wants to act stupid they take selfie of it and show to public. Bunch of crap! Well am a good man searching for a good girl, anyone cares, hit me up! Have a nice day
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Modarun(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Lol. clueless Nigerians, Snoop used this cheating rumour to promote his new show. Snoop na the las person wey una suppose bother about wether he is cheating or not. He is married to a wife that understands what he does and the women coming for a taste in droves. Even Beyounce didnt leave Jay z after cheating with all those skanks like Rita Ora and all. Dear Nigerians Snoop is not your problem, Buhari is.

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2018
Shaev7:

Seriously, it baffles me. That's the the reason I don't chat intimately with any girl I feel she a hoe! I keep a normal Hi-chat and that's all. Any romantic chat or something going into Bleep I stop it. When one wants to act stupid they take selfie of it and show to public. Bunch of crap! Well am a good man searching for a good girl, anyone cares, hit me up! Have a nice day
he really shot himself on the foot by taking those selfies one wonders why they won't be faithful to their wife who respect and adores them but instead they go about chasing sluts who don't even give a damn about them
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Ebukamatth:
i hate pussy
U like anus?..

Lol...
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Assassin101: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2018
b!tches gon' be b!tches

h0es gon' be h0es

finally, dogs gon' be dogs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Joined On Stage By His Dad In Gambia - PICS & VIDEO / Flavour And Anna At His Father's Birthday Celebration / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.