Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

“my Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” (559 Views)

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right / Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” by DaMsOn007(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
“My girlfriend is very dirty, she finds it hard to wash her undies” – Nigerian man calls out his girlfriend

A Nigerian man, Daniel Ogbeide, has taken to social media to call out his girlfriend, Anita for allegedly being dirty

According to him, she is very dirty and scruffy and finds it difficult to maintain a good hygiene. He added that he has spoken to her on numerous occasions, as well as assisted her in washing his undies, however, he is far from seeing a positive change over the subject matter.

The aggrieved lover added that he hoped that she would change as failure to comply with his rules of cleanliness would result in worse moves and subsequent complicated embarrassments.

Read MOre And See Pix @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/my-girlfriend-is-very-dirty-she-finds-it-hard-to-wash-her-undies-nigerian-man-calls-out-his-girlfriend/

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Dirty, She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies” by EweduAfonja(f): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oga/madam burger(blogger)...

if na like this linda ikeji take start, she for no dey where she dey today....

Shamless bloggers, no content...

any thing for traffic

(1) (Reply)

"Keep Me In Your Prayers" - Davido Announces His Life Is Set To Change / Actress Regina Daniels Buys Cherry Fruit From A Little Boy / I Spent A Lot Of Nights Crying When Mo'hits Broke Up - Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.