Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

"Keep Me In Your Prayers" - Davido Announces His Life Is Set To Change - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Keep Me In Your Prayers" - Davido Announces His Life Is Set To Change (561 Views)

Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma / 'Keep Me In Your Prayers' - Davido Says As He Set To Release His Biggest Feature / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Keep Me In Your Prayers" - Davido Announces His Life Is Set To Change by Amagite2: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Davido on has called on his fans to keep him in their prayers.

The 'IF' singer revealed his life is set to change as he has just recorded the biggest feature of his career.

He tweeted;

"Keep me in your prayers I might have just recorded the Biggest feature of my career that can literally change my life and also I Finally got a release date for ‘NWA BABY’ ... clear your playlist !! Daddy coming !! ���������"

He, however, didn’t reveal on whose song he featured.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/keep-me-in-your-prayers-davido-announces-his-life-is-set-to-change.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "Keep Me In Your Prayers" - Davido Announces His Life Is Set To Change by Bluezy13(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
OBO, so I should Keep you in my prayers to come and release NWA BABY, abi? cheesy
Re: "Keep Me In Your Prayers" - Davido Announces His Life Is Set To Change by neolboy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
And if i keep you in my prayers what will be my reward??

I still dey pray make God bless my hustle don't have time to pray for someone who is already made and still looking for more
Re: "Keep Me In Your Prayers" - Davido Announces His Life Is Set To Change by Danieldexii(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
head is paining dis one

(1) (Reply)

Please Caption This Photo Of Bambam Of Bbnaija / Bobrisky Shows Off His Huge Butt As He Gets A Body Scrub At The Spa(video) / SO ENDOWED! Toolz Puts Her Massive Assets On Display… And Guys On Social Media C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.