Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,550 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (38589 Views)

Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / Court Orders WAEC To Produce Ledger Of Sen Adeleke’s Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by famology(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
He doesn't even know the date of the election. Atiku!
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
blackpanda:
If u like congratulate monkey on eating banana. Atiku sir, u can NEVER be president!
Bros, don't be so sure o.

Nobody knows tomorrow.

Only God can say for sure if he will never rule.
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by UncleJudax(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ryabcool:
lmao! This guy is funny. He said "I call on" like he is issuing orders. He hasn't even become president and he's feeling like one absolute monarch who must be obeyed no matter what.
To call on...is the same as to urge, to plead, to encourage etc

Na so the school system don kpeme finish? grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by tayozkc(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is gonna be a seasonal film..... �
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by ChristianNorth: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
uniqueboi:

Ahn ahn Bros, you are harsh o. Why bomb the whole squad for the sin of one ?
There is no difference between them. They (Sarrki, Omenkalives and ) share many things in common. Omenkalives used to be the BMC's Chief Resident Officer here on Nairaland, but he lost that position to Sarrki when the herdsmen he was supporting set his home ablaze and displace him to Aba.

Sarrki took over and was running BMC's operations on Nairaland and was relieved when he openly protested against non payment of salary.

abandoned his suya business to take over from Sarrki and since his appointment he has been living here.

So as you can see, there is no difference between them, they all have connection with the BMC's highest office on Nairaland just like Ngeneukwenu (Lauretta) is running the office on Twitter and Ahmed Ali heads the physical office.

Cilicmarin, yarimo, buhariguy failed the interview for the post. They promised to spend 21 hours online while BBQ promised 23 hours.

Madridguy was not selected because his english is not too good, while Igbodefender impressed with his usage of english but he is using one yeye phone.

Blackpanda was invited to the interview but didn't make it to the venue because he was trekking. Nobody agreed to lend him 30 Naira to complete his t.fare. The guy is a serial debtor.

Quotasystem was not even invited to the interview because his CV was poorly arranged and formatted and coupled with the fact he failed WAEC.

You know BMC don't like using illiterates to run their most strategic online propaganda operation. Though BBQ doesn't have the best CV, but he was considered because of his ability to post 23 hours per day.

The rumour is that they are considering Kabeeru for the post. You won't know that one. He is a silent zom.

But I don't his ability to clinch that coveted post. He is too lazy to post 23 hours day. His rate is 11 hours. I believe BMC wouldn't want to sacrifice their most prized asset BBQ.

But you know APC factor nah. Man-know-man. Babeeru knowns someone who knowns someone that knowns someone. So he is trying to use that to dislodge BBQ.

I forgot to mention Empiree. That one na BMC Alfa. He is in charge of recruiting unsuspecting innocent moslems to their madness but I don't know who is in charge of recruiting christians. I am suspecting that BBQ. But I am not sure.

Jesuslovesyou have been begging for that position, but was denied. I don't know why, but I am suspecting Sarrki. You know he betrayed Omenkalives to grab the position of Chief Resident Officer.

I believe you know APCSupporter, that one na nobody for BMC, him too dey show imself. I even heard he is not yet employed at BMC. He is just doing gragra so that BMC will notice himself and offer him form.

I pity the poor boy.
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by urshawmoore(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=iko123 post=69608831]

Mr Atiku, OSUN STATE GOV is SEPTEMBER 22 and Not AUGUST

“I call on other aspirants to rally around him to ensure the victory of PDP in the Osun gubernatorial election in August.”
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by ChristianNorth: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

There is no difference between them. They (Sarrki, Omenkalives and ) share many things in common. Omenkalives used to be the BMC's Chief Resident Officer here on Nairaland, but he lost that position to Sarrki when the herdsmen he was supporting set his home ablaze and displace him to Aba.

Sarrki took over and was running BMC's operations on Nairaland and was relieved when he openly protested against non payment of salary.

abandoned his suya business to take over from Sarrki and since his appointment he has been living here.

So as you can see, there is no difference between them, they all have connection with the BMC's highest office on Nairaland just like Ngeneukwenu (Lauretta) is running the office on Twitter and Ahmed Ali heads the physical office.

Cilicmarin, yarimo, buhariguy failed the interview for the post. They promised to spend 21 hours online while BBQ promised 23 hours.

Madridguy was not selected because his english is not too good, while Igbodefender impressed with his usage of english but he is using one yeye phone.

Blackpanda was invited to the interview but didn't make it to the venue because he was trekking. Nobody agreed to lend him 30 Naira to complete his t.fare. The guy is a serial debtor.

Quotasystem was not even invited to the interview because his CV was poorly arranged and formatted and coupled with the fact he failed WAEC.

You know BMC don't like using illiterates to run their most strategic online propaganda operation. Though BBQ doesn't have the best CV, but he was considered because of his ability to post 23 hours per day.

The rumour is that they are considering Kabeeru for the post. You won't know that one. He is a silent zom.

But I don't his ability to clinch that coveted post. He is too lazy to post 23 hours day. His rate is 11 hours. I believe BMC wouldn't want to sacrifice their most prized asset BBQ.

But you know APC factor nah. Man-know-man. Babeeru knowns someone who knowns someone that knowns someone. So he is trying to use that to dislodge BBQ.

I forgot to mention Empiree. That one na BMC Alfa. He is in charge of recruiting unsuspecting innocent moslems to their madness but I don't know who is in charge of recruiting christians. I am suspecting that BBQ. But I am not sure.

Jesuslovesyou have been begging for that position, but was denied. I don't know why, but I am suspecting Sarrki. You know he betrayed Omenkalives to grab the position of Chief Resident Officer.

I believe you know APCSupporter, that one na nobody for BMC, him too dey show imself. I even heard he is not yet employed at BMC. He is just doing gragra so that BMC will notice himself and offer him form.

I pity the poor boy.
Lol
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by Sharpshooota: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
magzey:

This one no smell near Nyanya bomb blast

Terrorists compare deaths and won't look for a solution

Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by HisSexcellency(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Atiku is a tested and failed product. Simple.

After 8 years in the Presidency, we still suffered mass unemployment, power failure despite wasted $16b, long ASUU strikes, long fuel queues, poor infrastructure, massive corruption & rise of Boko Haram.

He has nothing new to offer.
After 3years in the presidency, what ha osindande the "mere commissioner" achieved
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by newslifeop: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by Citizenshelm: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2018
PDP Looking For Life After Death –  APC
http://wapnetrealm.com/pdp-looking-life-death-apc/
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by Caseless: 3:34am On Jul 23, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Atiku is a tested and failed product. Simple.

After 8 years in the Presidency, we still suffered mass unemployment, power failure despite wasted $16b, long ASUU strikes, long fuel queues, poor infrastructure, massive corruption & rise of Boko Haram.

He has nothing new to offer.
good to see you again.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by blackpanda: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2018
ChristianNorth:

I pity the poor boy.

Lmao
You really have time to type this long epistle of trash! You wailers are fast losing it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by jiorhemen(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Kulas:
Atiku or Saraki are two of the candidates I am sure that can dislodge the cattle president/APC from power. The only challenge is that both Atiku and Saraki can't fly PDP ticket at the same time, one must allow the other to fly it, but who will sacrifice it among the two is a big challenge

I agree with you that Atiku might be able to dislodge APC. However, as regards Saraki, you are wrong sir. In a country where we have millions in the north who vote along ethno-religious lines, Saraki can't defeat Buhari who is a full-fledged Muslim Northerner. Though Saraki is from a state that is regarded as a Northern state, the reality is that Saraki is a Yoruba man, and millions of voters in the North are conscious of this fact. In fact, some northerners secretly regard Yoruba Muslims like Saraki as infidels because of their liberal views. Someone like Saraki can only win states which Jonathan won in 2015, and unfortunately, that won't be enough
Re: Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
ChristianNorth:

I pity the poor boy.

Lol. This is total annihilation of the resident zombies. Bros you too much. Twale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Offences Punishable By Death In Nigeria / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.