Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It (21406 Views)

Npower Transition Portal 2021 For All Beneficiaries / N-power Creative -how To Download The Slack App For All Beneficiaries / JUST IN: Npower Official Notice To All Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by jasonex4(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2018
aquatex:
please has anyone receive their deployment letter, specifically in delta state, just saw this thread
no o.. I am in delta state, but use isoko north as my LGA, went there and have not heard anything... Only to hear from someone that we might have to go to asaba
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by toniapat(f): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2018
npowerng:

Clear the page, start with a new tab and login all over again. You can also try using another browser or device.

I will keep trying, thanks for the response.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by aquatex: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2018
jasonex4:
no o.. I am in delta state, but use isoko north as my LGA, went there and have not heard anything... Only to hear from someone that we might have to go to asaba
this is unfair na , I'm in uvwie, I'll visit the LGA later to hear from them
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by adajesus20(f): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Hello Fam, has anyone collected deployment letter under Eti-Osa local government?
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Frankiss44(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2018
TuborTee143:
My own case (Udu LGA in Delta State) no deployment letters have been brought down to the secretariat and now someone working there suggested we should go down to the state capital (Asaba) and get it ourselves. it's quite a distance and I really don't find that funny... @npower please do something about it before the deadline

Bro please can I get your number?
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by jasonex4(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
TuborTee143:
My own case (Udu LGA in Delta State) no deployment letters have been brought down to the secretariat and now someone working there suggested we should go down to the state capital (Asaba) and get it ourselves. it's quite a distance and I really don't find that funny... @npower please do something about it before the deadline

Please go to uvwie secretariat today or tomoro inorder to collect yours... Because the following LGA are there:
Isoko north/south
Udu
Ethiope east/west
Uvwie
Sapele
And some other LGA

The deadline is tomoro 3rd of August, 2018...

2 Likes

Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by TuborTee143: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thank you very much
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by TuborTee143: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Frankiss44:

Bro please can I get your number?
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by TuborTee143: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
jasonex4:

Please go to uvwie secretariat today or tomoro inorder to collect yours... Because the following LGA are there:
Isoko north/south
Udu
Ethiope east/west
Uvwie
Sapele
And some other LGA

Thanks baba
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Eve62(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pls is application ongoing for this year? if no, when is it likely going to start? PLS respond. thanks
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by kbby: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks so much for this information but be aware that the portal has not being going through to log in making it impossible to upload our deployment letter.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Frankiss44(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
TuborTee143:
Thanks.. Lemme give u a call
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by barikay: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
npowerng:

We would be glad if you can provide some sort Evidence, Thank you.
Meanwhile we urge all our beneficiaries to not pay any kobo to anybody.
Sir I don't know what you meant by sort evidence. Of course you know they won't issue receipts for such payment. You have phone number of those posted there on your database. Randomly call them to verify. I just gave you an hint
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Junior2412: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2018
N Teach volunteers in Ife central local government of Osun State are yet to get deployment letters as we have been told to go and download our letters from our NPVN profile.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by toniapat(f): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2018
Good morning NPower,
I keep getting "unfortunately you cannot proceed" or "no matching records found". I was verified, onboarded and deployed. customer care line not responding, please what do I do
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by aquatex: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2018
jasonex4:

Isoko north/south
Udu
Ethiope east/west
Uvwie
Sapele
And some other LGA

I was there this morning, they referred me to asaba, don't know what to do now
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by neyosea25(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
npowerng:
Following the LIVE chat, 2017 beneficiaries must know that you have entered into a relationship with the NPVN portal.

Upon collection of your deployment letter, you must take it to your PPA to have it stamped that you have resumed and upload on portal to be paid.

❤ right ��
Good day, i`m unable to login since yesterday. Please, do rectify this technical issue so that i can upload my deployment letter.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by barikay: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
iLUMeN8:

Follow this link....

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Desmondgold: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hi
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Supremor(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2018
good morning npowerng please on behalf of myself and others affected I want to specially request that consideration by given to persons who for one reason or the other have changed locations from their local government area of residences to some others. In my own case I no longer reside in the state I registered and will appreciate if an arrangement can be made for redeployment. A lot of persons I know personally were equally posted to local government areas they never selected either as residential area or of origin some of which are quite far from where they reside. Imagine a situation where some chose Akure South local government area and so a one is posted to Akoko North-West that's a journey of about 2 hours. Please do make arrangement to accommodate redeployment for such affected persons

1 Like

Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Dannyplay123: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:

Our state partners will do the process, They will conduct the process of assigning you to each of your various PPAs and once that is completed, they will then inform you wherein you should come and pick your deployment letters again.
@npower please I am finding it difficult to upload my deployment letter for the last two days, it is just not uploading to my npvn portal, and I don't know why is that..and suggestions to help me out will be appreciated..
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Dannyplay123: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:
Following the LIVE chat, 2017 beneficiaries must know that you have entered into a relationship with the NPVN portal.

Upon collection of your deployment letter, you must take it to your PPA to have it stamped that you have resumed and upload on portal to be paid.

❤ right ��
please I am finding it difficult to upload my Deployment letter successfully to the portal for the past two days now, when I click to upload it will just be shwoing uploading for hours without successful completion and when I log out and log in my deployment section will still be showing yet to upload.and just so you know I have tried using both a laptop and a tab device. I have sent an email to the Volunteersupport email, but no response gotten yet.. Please I will really appreciate you help on how to go about it.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by ajatim(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2018
what's happening in Abeokuta north secretariat.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by samask64: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Dannyplay123:
please I am finding it difficult to upload my Deployment letter successfully to the portal for the past two days now, when I click to upload it will just be shwoing uploading for hours without successful completion and when I log out and log in my deployment section will still be showing yet to upload.and just so you know I have tried using both a laptop and a tab device. I have sent an email to the Volunteersupport email, but no response gotten yet.. Please I will really appreciate you help on how to go about it.

Please npower I have similar problem the thing keep loading and not uploading
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Emmatik(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Go to a café bro....Happened to a friend of mine...

Dannyplay123:
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by owora1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by digitalsimboja: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Boxer007(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chibuway:

Good day N-Power personnels in the house.
Please are we to print the deployment letter from n-power portal? If no, where can we get the deployment letter?

Kudos for the good job.

Hi babes
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by doctuw(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Desmondgold:
Hello good evening. please, I have been to ADP in Akure south today to pick my deployment letter but when I got there, they told me they had no information about NPower deployment letters. Please I need information about where to get deployment letter for the NPOWER AGRO volunteers in Akure south in ondo state. Thanks
ADP @ Oke-Eda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Hobbies Can Make You Have A Bad Resume / ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / Shoprite Vacancy @ Delta Mall, Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.