Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It (21375 Views)

Npower Transition Portal 2021 For All Beneficiaries / N-power Creative -how To Download The Slack App For All Beneficiaries / JUST IN: Npower Official Notice To All Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Ajismod:
Npower! have been posting this here for a while, yet no amendment. My bank name is UNION BANK while what i have on profile is UBA, have tried to edit it but it will prompt out invalid first name error message, please help me .

NPOWER ID:N-Teach-2017-00000730137
Email: franklinigbayemi@gmail.com
phone no: 08102524483

Kindly send a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2018
wavestech:
N-Power Build Oyo center only center in Nigeria not received any stipend.

From the inception of N-Power Build program, we the beneficiaries at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state are yet to receive a single monthly stipend, all others beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers have received up to 4months stipend, and we are running the same program and we are in the same state, how our colleagues in the same state will got their stipends, how Government Technical College Oyo center will be different?
We are at our internship places now without hope of receiving anything,
I now calling the attention of appropriate authority to investigate the corruption going on at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state.
Signed: REP

What’s your NPVN profile showing, sir.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2018
everyevery:
the list released at the early part of this month were not privy to the information of id card and passport upload prior to the last Friday deadline. what is the way forward around this please?

Good day, sir.

Kindly rephrase your question.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by stopit: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Npower gud morning I applied for Nagro and I was verified for Nagro but now my Npower Id is showing Nteach although the program is still Nagro pls kindly help me to change my Npower Id to Nagro and also my date of birth is 30th of june and not 29th of june pls kindly help me to change also.My email is jarikrepatrole@gmail.com
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Ragnar91: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2018
npowerng:
Following the LIVE chat, 2017 beneficiaries must know that you have entered into a relationship with the NPVN portal.

Upon collection of your deployment letter, you must take it to your PPA to have it stamped that you have resumed and upload on portal to be paid.

❤ right ��
Hello and Good day.
This npower process is really confusing.
I got a message from npower 2 months ago saying
"Dear Volunteer, we observed you are yet to be on-boarded to the NPVN platform, kindly log in to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng to start the on-boarding process."
i uploaded my picture and id card and that got me onboard.
Last week, i clicked on a button to confirm that my profile was accurate and i got verified.
That's all.
I am now hearing stuff like physical verification and deployment letter.
I am suppose to wait for a message or what's my next step?

1 Like

Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Odinacious: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ragnar91:

Hello and Good day.
"Dear Volunteer, we observed you are yet to be on-boarded to the NPVN platform, kindly log in to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng to start the on-boarding process."
Last week, i clicked on a button to confirm that my profile was accurate and i got verified.
That's all.
go to where u did physical verification and enquire
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Ragnar91: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Odinacious:

go to where u did physical verification and enquire
i have not done any physical verification, i did not receive any message to go for physical verification.
i just received a message on may to come onboard, and i did that.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Ragnar91: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ragnar91:

Hello and Good day.
That's all.

npowerng
what's my next action?
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Odinacious: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ragnar91:

i have not done any physical verification, i did not receive any message to go for physical verification.
hmmmm i see magic happens in naija shocked
Ragnar91:

hmmmm i see magic happens in naija
anyway just go to your LGA secretariat of the address u used to register
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Ragnar91: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Odinacious:

hmmmm i see magic happens in naija shocked
hmmmm i see magic happens in naija
anyway just go to your LGA secretariat of the address u used to register

OK, would look 4 d place 2morrow
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Dammie199(f): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please npower, I've clicked on confirmation button but my npower ID is blank and I've sent complaint to help and support but nothing is being done...... Kindly help me to input it.... Here are my details.... Phone number :07062543372, email address :dammieadebisi@gmail.com
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by degelinglacis: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, Noted sir.

Please!!!!! Reply me as well. Thanks
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by TuborTee143: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2018
My own case (Udu LGA in Delta State) no deployment letters have been brought down to the secretariat and now someone working there suggested we should go down to the state capital (Asaba) and get it ourselves. it's quite a distance and I really don't find that funny... @npower please do something about it before the deadline
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Nickky28(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
@Npower, A friend of mine went to oredo local government in Edo state to check / collect her deployment letter, her profile has been onboarded n ready for deployment letter. she could not find her name in d final selection list. Her email is rosemaryowuzo@gmail.com. Applied for N-teach. Please advice her on wat to do next.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by mercyp001(f): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by aquatex: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2018
please has anyone receive their deployment letter, specifically in delta state, just saw this thread
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Transitions: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2018
pls has anyone in Lagos gotten deployment letter, precisely amuwo odofin LGA
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by ajatim(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2018
please what's happening in Abeokuta north, I heard they filled a form yesterday
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by digitalsimboja: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by barikay: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Haddock:

npowerng, you are just setting the stage for your volunteers to be exploited and frustrated by certain people at state and LG levels.

Your so called state partners will rubbish all your efforts and smear slime on your name.

Your volunteers will come back at you swearing and cursing while your state partners recline in offices at LG Secretariats extorting from them for deployment. Mark my words.

Reduce the expected damage by publishing names online for all to see and know who has been selected and who is yet to be selected. Next, make a downloadable engagement letter available online so successful volunteers can print directly from their profile and personally sign as a token of acceptance of the 2 years service and all conditions.

After signing, they can approach the "State Partners" who will already have the NPower list with him/her for deployment or redeployment.

The waiting has been very long and worn down these young people so much emotionally, psychologically and financially. Do everything to help them keep their sanity, please.

In addition, make arrangements for redeployment. You are dealing with people so expect certain pressures from your volunteers and wear a human face in responding. There will be genuine requests for redeployment due to marriages, cost of transportation, security and health. I beg of you, please.
@npower, This is to draw your attention to the wrong happening in R/S Gokana LGEA, kpor. The Authority there is collecting #500 for
deployments. call any N-teach there to confirm this. Pls stop them. Too bad to exploit
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by phunmiby(f): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
digitalsimboja:

Same with me too. I could not access the portal to upload till date. I received SMS and was not able to upload.
Npowerng please look into the matter ooo,my phone number is 08068619504

try Google chrome to access the site
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by toniapat(f): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Good morning Npower,
I was selected under N-Teach in 2017. I uploaded required documents and onboarded but upon trying to upload signed letter of deployment, the website no longer has my details. User not found

The most surprising thing is, I was onboarded and it showed my status as onboarded. Please what do I do. ive gone through a lot on queue with a baby and a toddler
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Dostor: 1:53am On Aug 02, 2018
Npower portal is not opening....... Pls you guys should find solution to it... So we can upload our Deployment Letters

1 Like

Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by Divahess24: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2018
mercyp001:
Npower team, good morning. pls, I can't access Npower portal since yesterday, not opening. Hope you guys are aware? Pls, do something about it. Thanks.

Am experiencing the same thing. Pls you guys should sort out this situation.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2018
barikay:
@npower, This is to draw your attention to the wrong happening in R/S Gokana LGEA, kpor. The Authority there is collecting #500 for
deployments. call any N-teach there to confirm this. Pls stop them. Too bad to exploit

We would be glad if you can provide some sort Evidence, Thank you.
Meanwhile we urge all our beneficiaries to not pay any kobo to anybody.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Divahess24:

Am experiencing the same thing. Pls you guys should sort out this situation.Thank you.

We are working on it, give it time and try again later.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Dostor:
Npower portal is not opening....... Pls you guys should find solution to it... So we can upload our Deployment Letters

Okay, noted sir.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2018
toniapat:
Good morning Npower,
I was selected under N-Teach in 2017. I uploaded required documents and onboarded but upon trying to upload signed letter of deployment, the website no longer has my details. User not found

The most surprising thing is, I was onboarded and it showed my status as onboarded. Please what do I do. ive gone through a lot on queue with a baby and a toddler

Clear the page, start with a new tab and login all over again.
You can also try using another browser or device.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2018
digitalsimboja:

Same with me too. I could not access the portal to upload till date. I received SMS and was not able to upload.
Npowerng please look into the matter ooo,my phone number is 08068619504

Do not panic, it would be rectified.
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2018
stopit:
Npower gud morning I applied for Nagro and I was verified for Nagro but now my Npower Id is showing Nteach although the program is still Nagro pls kindly help me to change my Npower Id to Nagro and also my date of birth is 30th of june and not 29th of june pls kindly help me to change also.My email is jarikrepatrole@gmail.com

Send a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by npowerng: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2018
ajatim:
please what's happening in Abeokuta north, I heard they filled a form yesterday

What kind of form, sir?

We have made it clear on our social media platforms that N-power has nothing to do with paper forms everything is done online at this point there’s no such thing as the form you speak off and we listed the steps on how to get your deployment latters.

Kindly follow our Social Media handles for first-hand informations and updates
Re: All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It by doctuw(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2018
what the the essence of asking to submit the photocopy of our voter's card during registration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness / ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.