Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Samsung To Drop New Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Drop New Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Phone (1960 Views)

Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 / Xiaomi Beats Samsung To Top Spot In India’s Smartphone Market / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Drop New Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Phone by Ainefield: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
This phone will certainly beat all existing smartphones. Samsung is at the verge of releasing its new smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Oxygen (codename O). The new Samsung Galaxy Oxygen phone is anticipated to take over from the Galaxy S lineup which is presently the highest series of Samsung smartphones.

See more details: https://www.ainefield.com/new-samsung-galaxy-oxygen-2018-specifications-and-prices/
Re: Samsung To Drop New Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Phone by marooh: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
And it only work with hydrogen grin

Ova sense dey worry me

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI / GCAM GO WORKING ON INFINIX/TECNO PHONES / Which Should I Get Redmi 12c Or TECNO Spark 10c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.