Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (78767 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Afonja007: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
KINGwax007:
We know the killings are political. But once u talk am, you're attacked.
benue politicians paid fulani herdsmen to kill benue indigines is that what you mean?and benue politicians allso asked fulani herdsmen to occupy villages and farm land abi? So enugu politicians also ask fulani people to kill 27villagers in nimbo enugu in 2016 Abi? May God deliver all you buhari asss lickers
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by PeterUdeme: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
blazer2018:

Everyone knows that, most people are just living in denial...How can a sitting President sponsor his own tribe to attack a set of people whose votes propelled him to power...These are plain politically sponsored killings...its just so disheartening that d DSS are not doing a good job to fish out d perpetrators.

The way some of you reason is pathetic. If the killings are political;

Why did the miyetti allah always defend the killings?

Why did the interior minister say the killings was because their grazing route was blocked?

Why did the IG threaten the Benue Governor to repeal a law leggally passed by a state house of assemble because of fulani?

Why did the presidency want to ive them land in every state?

Why did the presidency threaten people with death if they don't release their land?

Why are the leadership of miyetti allah not arrested?

These are questions begging for answers.

While I don't believe that buhari is the one sponsoring them, I believe the fulani see him as one of them being the president, hence an opportunity to carry out their agenda of land grabbing and jihad. I also don't believe an opposition politician would want to wipe out some states just to spite buhari, if they wanted to, they would start from katsina.

If truly it is political, then it is being carried out by the APC because of the way they defend the killings.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Truthfully not all Fulani's are bad

During my NYSC in Jalingo, I met a Fulani man while i was searching for accommodation to rent but instead he decided to take me to his House, gave me his boys quarters to stay free of charge through out my service year. He also willingly took charge of my feeding.

And I'm not even a Muslim. Some Fulani's are good..

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Printerscanner: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
mumureloaded:
not all Fulani are terrorist but the fact that majority of them have the trait in them, through deductive reasoning directly or indirectly, to me, all Fulani are terrorist no matter how caring, calm they are I can't sleep in their house even if it rain fire.

With the rate at which Igbos are sentenced to long jail terms and even executed all over the world for hard drug trafficking does implies through your deductive reasoning that all Igbo men and women are drug pushers including Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alex Ekwueme, Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla a.k.a. world bank house girl and voodoo economist, Oby Ekwelezi, e.t.c.?

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
with their faces you will know this is stage.... buhari try more
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by mrgreen4real(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Just be thanking God that you met the right Fulani man otherwise...!

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by newbie2018: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
his eyes tell an evil tale. ...wolf in sheep clothing
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by erasergozy: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
stranded in Abuja. story for 2019 election
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by beeblack: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
Not all Buhari are Terrorists but our Mr P is a terrorist
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Ibroc24(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oya na go and arrest the wolf � making noise on social media.
newbie2018:
his eyes tell an evil tale.
...wolf in sheep clothing
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by AMvanquish: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
@OP.. Why waste your time. To them every fulani is a killer herdsman even if the Pope says otherwise. Don't even stress yourself trying to make them think otherwise.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Abuloma80(f): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
eezeribe:
Damage control ; another fake propaganda. Mere looking at his face, you can see the dishonesty written all over.

Far from your quote Sir. The OP is saying the truth. Not all Fulanis are herders also not all are terrorists. I am a Fulani, I have never known in my generation and never heard about that from parents or grandparents. In fact we are known to be humble, shy, accommodative, generous and very enduring. If you disagree with my post please no insulting or bashing, in the name of our Almigty Creator. Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by cronsberg: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
mumureloaded:
not all Fulani are terrorist but the fact that majority of them have the trait in them, through deductive reasoning directly or indirectly, to me, all Fulani are terrorist no matter how caring, calm they are I can't sleep in their house even if it rain fire.

NB if i should be in Benue and Fulani kill any of my family member, singlehandedly I will kill 20 Fulani and 50 of their cows
Mr man, whats deductive reasoning? And i pray that you will be traveling and the car completely breakdown in the middle of nowhere at evening time, then rain start to fall and armed robber are a little distance away. The only thing in that bush are fulani huts, lets see whether you no go humble and seek help from them to pass the night. I know your type, very hypocritical, ignorant, piss their trouser in real life scary situations and foam 'peter the rock' on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by AMvanquish: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Printerscanner:

With the rate at which Igbos are sentenced to long jail terms and even executed all over the world for hard drug trafficking does implies through your deductive reasoning that all Igbo men and women are drug pushers including Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alex Ekwueme, Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla a.k.a. world bank house girl and voodoo economist, Oby Ekwelezi, e.t.c.?

Don't mind them. Most of them already have their mind made up. You just wonder how grown adults who claim to have gone thru education reason like primary school kids just because of blind hate.. Don't even sweat it. They never reason objectively.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
EternalTruths:

All these propagandas by Buhari's Media Cows can not hide the real fact that all Fulani herdsmen are Terrorists.
just like ur family of money rituals

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Almunjid(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
aolawale025:
The herdsmen with cows aren't the ones killing. They have militias for that purpose
Do u know that CAN has soldiers who are killing in the name Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Barney11: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fulanis are not bad as we see them,there are bad ones just like in any tribe,no one can decide where he is being born,so let us accept each other so that we can fish out these evil doers.i don't really blame people cos by now government should have arrested the evil doers.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yet some demented akpu swallowing hateful PigDiot would want you to believe that all herdsmen are mindless killers without victims among them.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:
Hmm... Some people can take risk oo.

Just take a closer look at that Fulani man and you will notice immediately that he is a terrorist. Look at his forehead.
u that worship d only god wid anus cant dare justify ur insanity in regard to following jesus christ a god that came fully loaded wid penix and anus. Only a kafir infidel pig can worship a guy as a god

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
IslamicRebel:
Afonja propaganda
jesus christ was d only god to come fully loaded with anus and penix,and nobody on earth can say i lied ur god did visit toilet to excrete

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Oblang(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
eezeribe:
Damage control ; another fake propaganda. Mere looking at his face, you can see the dishonesty written all over.

What's propaganda there. Personally, have met any Fulani that attack u b4?
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Henitan24(f): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
madridguy:
Thank your star you meet the real Fulani herdsmen and not the terrorist group spoiling Fulani's name.

I'm happy I met someone that know the truth, may God bless you.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by omojesu202(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
mumureloaded:

NB if i should be in Benue and Fulani kill any of my family member, singlehandedly I will kill 20 Fulani and 50 of their cows

your last statement is easier said than done
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by abeggnow: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
mumureloaded:

if u are igbo then all igbos are fraud stars.Does that sound right
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
madridguy:
Thank your star you meet the real Fulani herdsmen and not the terrorist group spoiling Fulani's name.

U mean the terrorists from Libya?
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by kkboy(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2018
All Fulani's are not herdsmen, neither are all herdsmen Fulani's. We have good and bad people virtually in all tribe, ethnicity and religion. Being able to accept one another without stereotypes is what makes you enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by RexTramadol1: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2018
mumureloaded:

Odogwu! Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by blazer2018: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2018
PeterUdeme:

The way some of you reason is pathetic. If the killings are political;

Why did the miyetti allah always defend the killings?

Why did the interior minister say the killings was because their grazing route was blocked?

Why did the IG threaten the Benue Governor to repeal a law leggally passed by a state house of assemble because of fulani?

Why did the presidency want to ive them land in every state?

Why did the presidency threaten people with death if they don't release their land?

Why are the leadership of miyetti allah not arrested?

These are questions begging for answers.

While I don't believe that buhari is the one sponsoring them, I believe the fulani see him as one of them being the president, hence an opportunity to carry out their agenda of land grabbing and jihad. I also don't believe an opposition politician would want to wipe out some states just to spite buhari, if they wanted to, they would start from katsina.

If truly it is political, then it is being carried out by the APC because of the way they defend the killings.

Well, I don't have answers to all ur questions, but I will try and explain it 4rm my own angle....cause i feel for those people in d middle belt...But one thing i know is that this Fulani Herders and Farmers wahala has bn there for years all over d country but has always bn well pronounced in d middle belt...

According to u, u mentioned dat Fulanis see Buhari as one of them and want to use d opportunity to carry out their of land grabbing and Jihad...My question is this, was Musa YarÁdua not a Fulani man why didn't they strike during his time?

The funny thing is that, whether we like it or not we will still remain stuck with a Fulani man for at least another 5 years (Buhari or Atiku), so u mean d killings will continue? You just watch, these killings will reduce after 2019 elections.

Why didn't it start immediately Buhari was sworn-in?

Why did it become pronounced after about 2 years into Buhari's administration?

The thing is that, d problem has always bn there but some pple are escalating it.

Miyetti allah's led attacks are happening, no doubt, but some people are infiltrating them and using their names to commit these crimes...I am a Yoruba man, but I have people in d Nigerian Army...and they confirmed it.

So u mean Buhari will know those killing with reckless abandon and he won't call them to order even if he doesn't want to arrest them, knowing full well that these incessant killings can mar his chances?

Just like Boko Haram...Herders are bn used to destabilise d country by big men.

Just like criminals dodge behind peaceful protest to perpetuate all sorts of evil...just like violent people hide behind d innocent, peaceful and sincere calls for fairness and maybe secession of d Biafran State...there are people taking advantage of d already sour relationship between Fulani Herdsmen and their host communities.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Kdon2: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2018
dainformant:
A man has revealed what happened to him and his colleague after they were stranded while on an assignment in Abuja. According to George Haaga, he and his colleague were stranded following a heavy rainfall before a Fulani herdsman came to their aid and gave them shelter as he made them comfortable in his hut.

George took to Facebook to hail the Fulani man. He wrote;

Yesterday heavy rain caught my colleague and I on assignment in a community in Abuja. This fulani man gave us shelter and ensured that we were comfortable in his little hut. This herdsman served us with milk from the udder of his cows. We spoke extensively with the fulaniman about the herdsmen /farmers crisis while the rain continued to fall and our welcome lasted, he felt bitter about it.

This good fulani man said they are not the ones carrying out the attacks and how he would love to sleep at night with his two eyes closed but he can't for fear of being attacked. The fulani man prays for a better and peaceful Nigeria. Let us pray.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/fulani-herdsman-renders-help-to-stranded-men-in-abuja.html

Bleep fulani terrorists abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 / Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.