Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (78768 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Lucky you say Na Fulani herdsman smiley If say Na Fulani herdsmen grin Sure say Na slaughter them for slaughter una... smiley

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by BafanaBafana: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2018
mumureloaded:
not all Fulani are terrorist but the fact that majority of them have the trait in them, through deductive reasoning directly or indirectly, to me, all Fulani are terrorist no matter how caring, calm they are I can't sleep in their house even if it rain fire.

NB if i should be in Benue and Fulani kill any of my family member, singlehandedly I will kill 20 Fulani and 50 of their cows
So I should assume every igbo man is a criminal?
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Dollabiz: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by hopexter(m): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2018
mumureloaded:
not all Fulani are terrorist but the fact that majority of them have the trait in them, through deductive reasoning directly or indirectly, to me, all Fulani are terrorist no matter how caring, calm they are I can't sleep in their house even if it rain fire.

NB if i should be in Benue and Fulani kill any of my family member, singlehandedly I will kill 20 Fulani and 50 of their cows

You're a racist. I hope you know that?
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2018
George Haaga u get mind o
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 23, 2018
BMC at it again. We know your format.
Boring

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Dangling Juicy Carrots won’t help – R-APC

http://wapnetrealm.com/dangling-juicy-carrots-wont-help-r-apc/
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by adedayo3193(m): 1:59am On Jul 23, 2018
mumureloaded:

Na So

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Abyus(m): 2:03am On Jul 23, 2018
mumureloaded:

Someday before u finally give up this ur precious life... U will one day look back at this ur hate speech and cry

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by femmy2010(m): 2:15am On Jul 23, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:
The 2019 fulani image laundry has begun.

If you are told he was harmed by an herdsman you wuod believe but not when he said he was sheltered by one ?
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by seguno2: 2:59am On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
Thank your star you meet the real Fulani herdsmen and not the terrorist group spoiling Fulani's name.

The terrorists supported by your Buhari who has failed to condemn their demonic actions and take decisive measures to deal with them and protect defenceless citizens?
Anyone supporting Buhari despite his deadly atrocities must be a devil himself.
Should Buhari not send them back to Libya via his home country of Niger Republic
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by seguno2: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:
The 2019 fulani image laundry has begun.

You are too much bro.
You are damn wise, just like your moniker.
See as one of their BMC handles quickly rushed to cement the image laundering and propaganda below. grin

madridguy:
Thank your star you meet the real Fulani herdsmen and not the terrorist group spoiling Fulani's name.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Chasaq237: 3:45am On Jul 23, 2018
not every lion licking you is kissing you,maybe he is still tasting you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by vicfajeze: 5:17am On Jul 23, 2018
potoX:
You are just running your mouth on the Internet. You can't take on a small fulani boy talkless of the 20 you boast about. Do you even know what it means to kill 50 cows? I'm sure you are even scared of cows. Silly boy
dont mind him bros
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by semyman: 5:21am On Jul 23, 2018
eezeribe:
Damage control ; another fake propaganda. Mere looking at his face, you can see the dishonesty written all over.
Lost soul
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2018
forghon:
Dey won’t bliv u dats d problem
who won't believe I have a lot of Fulani herdsmen in Enugu as friends. Very funny to be with and humble.. Just don't look for trouble, cux not all man has a good mind
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2018
I WILL COMMENT LARRA, LET ME COME AND BE GOING
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by cytell56: 6:16am On Jul 23, 2018
dainformant:
A man has revealed what happened to him and his colleague after they were stranded while on an assignment in Abuja. According to George Haaga, he and his colleague were stranded following a heavy rainfall before a Fulani herdsman came to their aid and gave them shelter as he made them comfortable in his hut.

George took to Facebook to hail the Fulani man. He wrote;

Yesterday heavy rain caught my colleague and I on assignment in a community in Abuja. This fulani man gave us shelter and ensured that we were comfortable in his little hut. This herdsman served us with milk from the udder of his cows. We spoke extensively with the fulaniman about the herdsmen /farmers crisis while the rain continued to fall and our welcome lasted, he felt bitter about it.

This good fulani man said they are not the ones carrying out the attacks and how he would love to sleep at night with his two eyes closed but he can't for fear of being attacked. The fulani man prays for a better and peaceful Nigeria. Let us pray.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/fulani-herdsman-renders-help-to-stranded-men-in-abuja.html

This one is not a real Herdman, thank your stars that you didn't mean the real Buhari's people.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by bellotaofeek: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2018
I don't bliV it
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2018
I find this hard to believe
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Mcreloaded(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2018
And all these interaction was done speaking English? Or are you fluent in Hausa or Fulani language or is the Fulani man good at English language?
Because 99% of the herdsen I have come across back in the day when there was no crisis can't speak English.
So how did you manage this arrangement language wise .
Really I want to know

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by gwinaB(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2018
pinkguy:
George took to Facebook to hail the Fulani man. He wrote;

Yesterday heavy rain caught my colleague and I on assignment in a community in Abuja

Please sorry he forget to add on assignment by the presidency in Fulani community in Abuja

how much do buhari presidency pay these ones ....Atiku till you get sense

Sometimes we seem to accept evil report more than good. You trying to discredit the story because it didn't fall into your assumption that Fulani people are evil. For your information, there are a lot of very good Fulani people, who are peace loving and kind.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by monchazfarms: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2018
Damage control!

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2018
Ameen and you too.

Henitan24:

I'm happy I met someone that know the truth, may God bless you.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by pinkguy(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2018
gwinaB:

Sometimes we seem to accept evil report more than good. You trying to discredit the story because it didn't fall into your assumption that Fulani people are evil. For your information, there are a lot of very good Fulani people, who are peace loving and kind.
young man I have lived among Fulani,the is nothing like kind Fulani man an average Fulani man is aggressive and evil you you expect person that spent all his life in bushes to be kind
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by deebrownneymar: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2018
Eya...I want to believe him but based on remarks credited to Miyeti Allah I no wan gree.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2018
KINGwax007:
We know the killings are political. But once u talk am, you're attacked.

Exactly bro, it's sad . So many things are starting to point to politics about these killings, but the stubborn and hateful amongst us won't entertain this because we hate the north and buhari too much .
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by DEcclesia(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Yes it possible it can happen, even in the midst of armed robbers there are still merciful ones among them. Thanks to the Fulani man that help you. Good people are everywhere
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by meromero11: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2018
RebelChip:
Hmm... Some people can take risk oo.

Just take a closer look at that Fulani man and you will notice immediately that he is a terrorist. Look at his forehead.

What are we the masses doing to help the situation. We should stop fueling more tribal hatred. This current situation can still be salvaged don't let us make it more complicated for the leadership by our utterances. Most of us in the North have built houses, served and raised our families for more than 2-decades. No one can specifically finger the exact group perpetrating this evil. Majority of the educated fulanis here are even at a loss on the issue. Let's make positive and progressive contributions rather than deepening suspicion and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Toscarel: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2018
u for try dey stranded for middle belt region , taraba , plateau , e.t.c it just had to be abuja
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2018
RebelChip:
Hmm... Some people can take risk oo.

Just take a closer look at that Fulani man and you will notice immediately that he is a terrorist. Look at his forehead.

His forehead shows that he's a Muslim that observes solat every time. If the mark on the foreheads of Muslims are signs to know terrorists, you and your family members would have become history.

2 Likes

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by forghon: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2018
yungchivvy:
who won't believe I have a lot of Fulani herdsmen in Enugu as friends. Very funny to be with and humble.. Just don't look for trouble, cux not all man has a good mind
okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 / Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.