Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

PRESIDENT BUHARI Says, I’m Devastated By The Scale Of Losses To Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRESIDENT BUHARI Says, I’m Devastated By The Scale Of Losses To Victims (476 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

PRESIDENT BUHARI Says, I’m Devastated By The Scale Of Losses To Victims by mykomini(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday consoled victims of the Jos market fire which destroyed more than 200 shops .

In a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity , Garba Shehu, the President said he was devastated by the scale of economic losses suffered by hard -working and ordinary Nigerians who believe in self- reliance to support themselves.

“Trading and agriculture remain the mainstay of these hardworking businessmen and women and every democratic leader would genuinely feel the pains of the victims of this fire disaster.

READ MORE - https://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/07/president-buhari-says-im-devastated-by.html?m=1
Re: PRESIDENT BUHARI Says, I’m Devastated By The Scale Of Losses To Victims by raph101(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
hmmmmmmmn! I hear u..lol epic comment from the president !.... I pity our country
Re: PRESIDENT BUHARI Says, I’m Devastated By The Scale Of Losses To Victims by Prince081: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
PMB always consoling and condemning
Re: PRESIDENT BUHARI Says, I’m Devastated By The Scale Of Losses To Victims by Atiku4presido: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bad news everyday God please save us!! We have a president that puts on two clothes just to look chubby!! Buhari please go and rest!! You are old and weak!! Na so so bad news dey your government

Re: PRESIDENT BUHARI Says, I’m Devastated By The Scale Of Losses To Victims by Lipscomb(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Take heart mr president we know your feeling. Your conscience is clear

See Photo Of Sergeant Shuaibu Killed By Fulani Militias Along Kaduna-gwari Road / Ex-apc Spokesman, Bolaji Abdullahi Drops Buhari’s Appointment / See J.J Omojuwa's Reaction To The Political Transfer That Got Twitter On Frenzy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6