Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says (14489 Views)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by PHILipu1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
spafu:

For the umpteenth time , I say to you Buhari never won these elections he and people like you want us to believe. My parents are from Edo state, I was burn and raised in Kaduna, had my university education in Jos and served in Magumeri LGA of Borno state between March 2010 - February 2011. Before then, I had served as an AD Agent at Kankia Polling Unit of Ungwan Sarki during the 1999 Gubernatorial elections conducted by Abdulsalam Abubakar, an election I got beaten up for refusing to sell the remaining ballots papers for multiple thumb printing. In the 2010/11 Voters registration which I participated, I turned down requested request to register underage (I must count myself lucky to have been retained in Magumeri town, where I was already renowned to be principled and unbending) but those corpers sent deep into the villages had no option than to register 7year olds. From all I have give you above you should know how mulch I know about elections in the north. And did you actually believed that any corper allowed manipulation of votes against Buhari? Common, be real man. Even me who was born and raised among the Hausas, even bear a Hausa name and speak like one Will not try that talk more of Southern Corpers who already dreaded the north.
If you are able to answer these questions below, you may understand why the people of Baluchi killed those corpers and many others even when their candidate had won:
1. Do you remember the Miss World crises of 2002 in Kaduna? Why did some people began to kill another people over a newspaper article by a Lagos bases based Thisday Newspaper female journalist?
2. Where were a particular set of always threatening to avenge for the killings of their brothers (Palestinians) on some others whom they see as Israelites?
Now, there are 19 northern states and 17 southern states, I want you to tell me from 2003 -2011, with his antecedent, which Southern state could Buhari won?
But here I will give you the Northern states he couldn't have won and those he could with slim margin:
1. Plateau
2. Taraba
3. Benue
4. Kogi (slim/loss)
5. Kaduna (slim/win)
6. Niger (slim/win)
7. Nasarawa (slim)
Having gotten a minimum of three northern States, why will anyone rig Buhari? But even if done, it is neutralize the ones being done by Ali Modu Sheriff and Ibrahim Shekarrau of Borno and Kano respectively.
If in an I got 200 real votes and you 180 real votes, then you got 120 illegal votes and I also get 130 illegal votes, who is the rigger here? That's the mistake GEJ made while APC were rigging Kano he choose not to do same.
About Tinubu being greedy, he was eyeing the VP for himself, it was on the eleventh hour that conceded it to his protégé (this ways made known by Buhari.
Well,I am also from Edo state in Etsako east and I was born and raised in the north too,I did all my schooling up to secondary school in the north then did my higher institution in the south and came back to serve in the north.
I have a northern name attached to my name too even though I am a Christian, my dad very good Muslim friend gave me that name.

And within this years because my in-law that I grew up with was a pastor,we stayed in most northern states due to transfer from one northern state to another.

I watched people being killed with my eyes in all those Kaduna crises.

So,I don't think you know the north better than me because all the Kaduna crises happen in my presence.

You do based all your points on propagandas and assumptions.

2011 post election violence had nothing to do with miss world crises or what ever.

Those corpers were used to rigged that election and it was unfortunate that they lost their lives in the process.

It was as simple as ABCD because I guess if I had gone with the plan they gave us in Bauchi then,I don't know if I will be here typing this.

Sometimes i laugh when you guys talk about underaged voters and I do ask this question.
Why do you guys always think that the underage voters do always vote the opposition or Buhari?

Both PDP and APC do harvest from underage voters in the north and I don't know why you guys will think all registered under age voters do vote Buhari and APC only.

Where ever this parties have strong base,they both register underage voters.

So,underage voters do cancel each others out in the north from both PDP,APC and other parties.

If the south do rig with underage voting,I think I will prefer it to the rigging will do with guns,weapons and killings.

I will tell you that in a free and fair election that nobody dead or alive can defeat Buhari in those states you mentions above because the man made a name for himself when he was a military commandant,military governor in some of this northern states and when he was also PTF chairman.

You can still go to some hospital stores in the north now and still see some ptf stuffs there.

For him to still put up such impressive figures in some of those northern states should tell you that he was rigged out because it is not always easy coming up against the ruling party.

It would have still be the same story if not for card readers in 2015.

Have you asked yourself why ODP and his members were in court up to the eve of the 2015 election asking the court yo stop the use of card readers,?

It was simple as APC,while you think that APC were rigging Kano with underage voting which I think both APC and PDP benefit from,PDP were busy rigging Rivers and most south south and south east states with thugs abd the nation security agencies.

So,the rigging cancelled each other out if that is what you think.
But I don't think it is easy to rig a ruling party out in any election in Nigeria.

I just think and still believe that Jonathan and PDP rigging helped in reducing the margin that Buhari would have used to defeat Jonathan.

Why did your Yaradua complained about the election that brought him to power in 2007?

Give me the answer and we continue from there.

Tinubu and everybody know that Abiola and Kingibe ticket was always going to be the last think that you will have s one religion ticket in Nigeria.

If anybody cone to tell you that Tinubu was expecting a VP slit with a Muslim president,tell that person he is a liar.

Tinubu was only looking for having his boy as VP and then go for the presidency when it is turn for the south in 2023.
Call it greed,he got what he want and he us currently the most powerful person in Nigeria now.

His boy is VP and others are holding key position in this government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Adjusts Campaign Structure, Appoints Ambode’s Aide As Director / PDP, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Fault Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.