Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says (14468 Views)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by hush15: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69620091:
What is this rogue feeling like?

Barbecue, what is your problem? Na only you the guy vex? Which one be rogue again....

Stop being a hater o
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by farem: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oh no! This story should be true and therefore cannot be true. Why do you want to cut short the wailers' Masturbation na?
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by mfm04622: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Saraki is not nigga bro, he is the smartest and strongest politician alive.

If he is strong, let him contest against Buhari. Na simple thing ooo
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by Jabioro: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dem come to deceive us again,is not about him but the future our country.He had, as many times as possible rough himself to helms of power,has he made it easy to make the country look better? Ole!!! Naso dem dey talk.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by CharlotteFlair: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
mfm04622:

If he is strong, let him contest against Buhari. Na simple thing ooo
It was still this hero worship you BMCs accorded buharig that got into his head and led him to commit numerous avoidable gaffes from beginning to now. Pray, buharig contested 4 times until he won the 4th time. What happened to his popularity then??

Saraki will make a better president than buharig but of course sentiments have blinded most of his supporters who can still reason.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by PHILipu1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
It was still this hero worship you BMCs accorded buharig that got into his head and led him to commit numerous avoidable gaffes from beginning to now. Pray, buharig contested 4 times until he won the 4th time. What happened to his popularity then??
Y
Saraki will make a better president than buharig but of course sentiments have blinded most of his supporters who can still reason.
I guess you know that there was no card readers in those 4 previous time Buhari contested then and your PDP was always manufacturing this millions votes from the south and this southern states couldn't produced this million votes in 2015 when card readers was introduced and that was why Buhari won because your PDP couldn't over rig the election again.
Buhari shadow will defeat anybody come 2019.

Simple as ABCD.
If you know,you know
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by CharlotteFlair: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

I guess you know that there was no card readers in those 4 previous time Buhari contested then and your PDP was always manufacturing this millions votes from the south and this southern states couldn't produced this million votes in 2015 when card readers was introduced and that was why Buhari won because your PDP couldn't over rig the election again.

Simple as ABCD.
If you know,you know
From what you wrote above, it's obvious you were still a kid when the 2015 election took place, so, I will just pass.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by PHILipu1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
From what you wrote above, it's obvious you were still a kid when the 2015 election took place, so, I will just pass.
Lol.
I guess you are out of point.
Passing is allow.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by bluecircle470: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Saraki is not nigga bro, he is the smartest and strongest politician alive.

That will soon go oblivion right?.....
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by Tuprelo: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
KingRagnar:
There was no record of any form of "juicy offers" to reclaim Saraki, neither was there any case of bribery. It was just dialogue, words of the mouth. APC will not bribe Saraki with money or oil to come back to APC, he has a free will to do as he please and if after all of this is decides to still leave, so be it.I believe those carrying this news of "Juicy Offers" are doing so in bid to align APC with corrupt practices. Well Saraki has spoken
Saraki was never in APC, he never worked with APC or the government of the day. He's nPDP and worked very hard distabilize PMB and entrench PDP's corrupt agenda.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by happney65: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
juicy or no juicy, leave apc we nor want arms importer and baba isale for thieves

But when he was using his stolen money to fund buhari 2015 Presidential election he wasnt a baba isale then..Eti ya weere sir..
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by RevenGeMission: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Saraki did not fund Buhari, stop lying to your ancestors
happney65:

But when he was using his stolen money to fund buhari 2015 Presidential election he wasnt a baba isale then..Eti ya weere sir..

Awon baba e ni won sinwin
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by mfm04622: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
CharlotteFlair:

1. I am not of BMC. Am too expensive for such work.
2. He has always been popular in the North. Go and check election results. What he lacked was votes in the South. APC gave him that. When he contested against Atiku and OBJ, he came second without spending a kobo and with PDP rigging. His second election, even Yar'Adua acknowledged the election was rigged.
3. What did Saraki achieved in Kwara in 8 years that is evidence he will be a better President?

As long as he has acceptance in the SW, he will win ANY Northern candidate that contest against him. It is very simple
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by happney65: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Saraki did not fund Buhari, stop lying to your ancestors

Awon baba e ni won sinwin

Ohh Saraki did not fund Buhari?Atiku did not fund Buhari?Tinubu the biggest Landlord in Lagos did not fund Buhari?I see..Ani e ti ya weere sir.Eyin oloriburiku gbogbo.. grin grin
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by bejeria101(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
We know apc tactics! Zombies would forever remain daft.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by naturefellow(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Everfrank:
Senate President Bukola Saraki has dismissed stories making the rounds about juicy offers being made to him and his associates as part of the on-going discussions with the Presidency and leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Saraki said this in a statement signed by his Special Adviser (Media and Publicity), Yusuph Olaniyonu, on Sunday
The senate president said what is at stake is the future of the country and its democracy, describing as myopic for anybody to be talking about whether certain offers have been made to an individual or if such offers would be accepted or not.

"I believe at this point, it is important for me to make some clarifications, end speculations and make my position clear. It is important for Nigerians to know that the discussions that I and many others of like minds are having with the Presidency and the leadership of All Progressives Congress (APC) is not about me and what I want. It involves the future of our country and her democracy. It is about making things better for our people.
"Though there are many speculations being peddled in the media, let it be known these discussions are not about me. Whatever has happened to me in the past has passed. Now that God in his infinite mercy has vindicated me, I have moved on, believing that we have all learnt our lessons.
"As I said in my statement following the Supreme Court Judgement on July 6, I cannot hold any grudge against any individual. I have forgiven all those who played any role in my persecution and likewise, I have asked for forgiveness from all those that I wronged in the past. Our focus should now be about Nigeria. The major issue on the table for discussion is how to strengthen our democracy, rebuild our economy, stop the spate of insecurity, improve the conditions of living of our people and generally chart a course for the development of this great country.
"We will be insulting Nigerians if, as the 2019 elections draw nearer, our deliberations is about personal benefits or how to pay compensation for wrongs done to an individual.
"As for my political future, we just need to continue to engage with others, listen to advices and exchange ideas because the decision is not that of mine alone. It is for all our supporters and associates to deliberate upon and take a decision based on the overall interest of our people. It is my prayers that Almighty God will guide us right in all our decisions and make a positive turn-around in our country," the statement said

I stopped reading at bolded!
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by biggy26: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
vcente:
judging from this statement, I don't think saraki is leaving apc. instead he is securing the best deal for himself.
Not true, if you read between the lines, you will see he didn't deny the allegations, but instead, diverted the attention of the people to bigger issues. Smart write up.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by spafu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69620091:
What is this rogue feeling like?
He just rejected gratification from the biggest rogue in Nigeria now, Dullard Buhari. So you should know what he feels.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by spafu(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

Simple as ABCD.
If you know,you know
Why not use your brain well bro. For the first time Buhari won Lagos and other Western States other than Ekiti and the margin was a little above 2 million despite the huge ringing that took place in Kano and you still believe Buhari could have won in any of his previous contests? Haba.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by uba1991: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
useless ipob bloggers writing rubbish
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
...whatever the outcome of the meeting, one thing is certain, Saraki cannot contest the 2019 elections as a presidential candidate in either APC or PDP...the best he can hope for is senate president, provided that there's no APC Senator from the south east...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by vcente(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
biggy26:

Not true, if you read between the lines, you will see he didn't deny the allegations, but instead, diverted the attention of the people to bigger issues. Smart write up.
we are saying the same thing.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by PHILipu1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
spafu:

Why not use your brain well bro. For the first time Buhari won Lagos and other Western States other than Ekiti and the margin was a little above 2 million despite the huge ringing that took place in Kano and you still believe Buhari could have won in any of his previous contests? Haba.
Most southern states were rigging Buhari out in previous elections.
You mean Buhari rigged out a ruling party in Kano.
Tell that to kids because I don't think any opposition party can rig out the president party in any election in Nigeria.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by CharlotteFlair: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
bluecircle470:

That will soon go oblivion right?.....
..yet dullarpo is on his knees begging him to stay
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by CharlotteFlair: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

Tell that to kids because I don't think any opposition party can rig out the president party in any election in Nigeria.
Southern States rigging out buharig in the past Even when the jihadist never went to those places to campaign
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by PHILipu1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Southern States rigging out buharig in the past Even when the jihadist never went to those places to campaign
Even if not for card readers,even when he went to the south to campaign, it would have he the same.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who is he deceiving, what bills has he pass to ameliorate the sufferings of the masses in the Senate?
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by spafu(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

I am not insulting you my friend, but you are politically naïve my friend. No none northerner, who spares a thought for others will ever rig election in a place like Kano, where you have uneducated political psychopaths who are ready to kill because their own candidate lost in other places. You really disappoint me, friend. Did you care to ask yourself the cause of 2011 election violence in Baluchi, where many corps members were killed? Buhari won the election there, but those who don't value lives ask themselves, if Buhari could win, Kano, Zamfara and Baluchi, why could he not also win Aka Ibom, Enugu and Delta? Isn't that senselessness? I repeat to you Buhari was never rigged in previous elections. You can know that by listing the states he could have won. Tinubu's greed for the vice President slot was what made him to lead his people to blindly support Buhari for the first time.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by PHILipu1(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2018
spafu:

I am not insulting you my friend, but you are politically naïve my friend. No none northerner, who spares a thought for others will ever rig election in a place like Kano, where you have uneducated political psychopaths who are ready to kill because their own candidate lost in other places. You really disappoint me, friend. Did you care to ask yourself the cause of 2011 election violence in Baluchi, where many corps members were killed? Buhari won the election there, but those who don't value lives ask themselves, if Buhari could win, Kano, Zamfara and Baluchi, why could he not also win Aka Ibom, Enugu and Delta? Isn't that senselessness? I repeat to you Buhari was never rigged in previous elections. You can know that by listing the states he could have won. Tinubu's greed for the vice President slot was what made him to lead his people to blindly support Buhari for the first time.
Lol.
I guess you know nothing about rigging an election Mr man.

I guess you think that rigging election is all about losing a place and winning a place.

But let me give you a clue,a government might know you as a candidate is strong somewhere and allowing you to win in an area of your strength will affect the results and they will do what ever it takes to make sure you win rightly as predicted but will make sure your margin of victory is not that wide or very slim which they can cover up in it's own stronghold.

Yes,you believe Buhari do always win Kano,Bauchi,Katsina etc OK but can you swear that the figures that the PDP government were allocating to Buhari and itself were the true figures of those elections in the past in this states?

I am from the south and I served in Bauchi running up to 2011 election and I can tell you that I am lucky to be alive today and it also has to do with my reasoning too to saved myself.

I can tell you that some corpers who served in Buhari strong hold in Bauchi states were briefed and told how they were going to make sure that Buhari votes in those polling units shouldn't exceed some particular margin.

When I thought and felt Bauchi people love for Buhari,I knew that there will be problems and I have to leave Bauchi on the eve of that election and that was what saved me.

So,I know even you will not take it to come out ,wait in the rain or sun and vote for a candidate of your choice and within some minutes some body will bring out a different results.
We only blame Buhari for the violence of 2011 but will not blame the corpers that allowed themselves to be used by corrupt politicians for their evil gain by denying the people their real votes.

Buhari was winning those northern states as you stated but PDP were never allocating the real figures to him in this northern states because they know that if they do,the margin he will get in the north and middle belt would be so wide that what ever rigging PDP now rig in the southern part of Nigeria will not stop Buhari from winning those previous election.

Or you think that ex president Yaradua that admitted that the election that brought himself to power then in 2007 was bad was mad?

So,rigging is not all about winning and losing a place most times.

Your opponent can rig you out by making sure that you don't get the right figures you ought to get at a place and will also allocate some figures to himself.

Imagine Buhari winning Kano with 6,000,000 votes and PDP getting just 100,000.
Do you know how difficult it will be for PDP to cover up this votes from the southern states.

But it will be easy to cover it if they allocate 3,000,000 to Buhari and then PDP allocates 2,800,000 to it self and share the remaining votes to other parties.

In both results,Buhari win abi but the margin of victory is what is most important here and that was the rigging that was going.

You can not say Tinubu was greedy because you can not say that those that worked with PDP to remain in power were greedy too.

It is all about interest,Tinubu has produce the vice president and probably will still have a say on who become president come 2023.

So,Tinubu is a big political player that dies not allow religion,tribalism etc to affect his reasoning.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by spafu(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
I guess you know nothing about rigging an election Mr man.

I guess you think that rigging election is all about losing a place and winning a place.

But let me give you a clue,a government might know you as a candidate is strong somewhere and allowing you to win in an area of your strength will affect the results and they will do what ever it takes to make sure you win rightly as predicted but will make sure your margin of victory is not that wide or very slim which they can cover up in it's own stronghold.

Yes,you believe Buhari do always win Kano,Bauchi,Katsina etc OK but can you swear that the figures that the PDP government were allocating to Buhari and itself were the true figures of those elections in the past in this states?

I am from the south and I served in Bauchi running up to 2011 election and I can tell you that I am lucky to be alive today and it also has to do with my reasoning too to saved myself.

I can tell you that some corpers who served in Buhari strong hold in Bauchi states were briefed and told how they were going to make sure that Buhari votes in those polling units shouldn't exceed some particular margin.

When I thought and felt Bauchi people love for Buhari,I knew that there will be problems and I have to leave Bauchi on the eve of that election and that was what saved me.

So,I know even you will not take it to come out ,wait in the rain or sun and vote for a candidate of your choice and within some minutes some body will bring out a different results.
We only blame Buhari for the violence of 2011 but will not blame the corpers that allowed themselves to be used by corrupt politicians for their evil gain by denying the people their real votes.

Buhari was winning those northern states as you stated but PDP were never allocating the real figures to him in this northern states because they know that if they do,the margin he will get in the north and middle belt would be so wide that what ever rigging PDP now rig in the southern part of Nigeria will not stop Buhari from winning those previous election.

Or you think that ex president Yaradua that admitted that the election that brought himself to power then in 2007 was bad was mad?

So,rigging is not all about winning and losing a place most times.

Your opponent can rig you out by making sure that you don't get the right figures you ought to get at a place and will also allocate some figures to himself.

Imagine Buhari winning Kano with 6,000,000 votes and PDP getting just 100,000.
Do you know how difficult it will be for PDP to cover up this votes from the southern states.

But it will be easy to cover it if they allocate 3,000,000 to Buhari and then PDP allocates 2,800,000 to it self and share the remaining votes to other parties.

In both results,Buhari win abi but the margin of victory is what is most important here and that was the rigging that was going.

You can not say Tinubu was greedy because you can not say that those that worked with PDP to remain in power were greedy too.

It is all about interest,Tinubu has produce the vice president and probably will still have a say on who become president come 2023.

So,Tinubu is a big political player that dies not allow religion,tribalism etc to affect his reasoning.
For the umpteenth time , I say to you Buhari never won these elections he and people like you want us to believe. My parents are from Edo state, I was burn and raised in Kaduna, had my university education in Jos and served in Magumeri LGA of Borno state between March 2010 - February 2011. Before then, I had served as an AD Agent at Kankia Polling Unit of Ungwan Sarki during the 1999 Gubernatorial elections conducted by Abdulsalam Abubakar, an election I got beaten up for refusing to sell the remaining ballots papers for multiple thumb printing. In the 2010/11 Voters registration which I participated, I turned down requested request to register underage (I must count myself lucky to have been retained in Magumeri town, where I was already renowned to be principled and unbending) but those corpers sent deep into the villages had no option than to register 7year olds. From all I have give you above you should know how mulch I know about elections in the north. And did you actually believed that any corper allowed manipulation of votes against Buhari? Common, be real man. Even me who was born and raised among the Hausas, even bear a Hausa name and speak like one Will not try that talk more of Southern Corpers who already dreaded the north.
If you are able to answer these questions below, you may understand why the people of Baluchi killed those corpers and many others even when their candidate had won:
1. Do you remember the Miss World crises of 2002 in Kaduna? Why did some people began to kill another people over a newspaper article by a Lagos bases based Thisday Newspaper female journalist?
2. Where were a particular set of always threatening to avenge for the killings of their brothers (Palestinians) on some others whom they see as Israelites?
Now, there are 19 northern states and 17 southern states, I want you to tell me from 2003 -2011, with his antecedent, which Southern state could Buhari won?
But here I will give you the Northern states he couldn't have won and those he could with slim margin:
1. Plateau
2. Taraba
3. Benue
4. Kogi (slim/loss)
5. Kaduna (slim/win)
6. Niger (slim/win)
7. Nasarawa (slim)
Having gotten a minimum of three northern States, why will anyone rig Buhari? But even if done, it is neutralize the ones being done by Ali Modu Sheriff and Ibrahim Shekarrau of Borno and Kano respectively.
If in an I got 200 real votes and you 180 real votes, then you got 120 illegal votes and I also get 130 illegal votes, who is the rigger here? That's the mistake GEJ made while APC were rigging Kano he choose not to do same.
About Tinubu being greedy, he was eyeing the VP for himself, it was on the eleventh hour that conceded it to his protégé (this ways made known by Buhari.
Re: Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says by PHILipu1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=spafu post=69655428]
For the umpteenth time , I say to you Buhari never won these elections he and people like you want us to believe. My parents are from Edo state, I was burn and raised in Kaduna, had my university education in Jos and served in Magumeri LGA of Borno state between March 2010 - February 2011. Before then, I had served as an AD Agent at Kankia Polling Unit of Ungwan Sarki during the 1999 Gubernatorial elections conducted by Abdulsalam Abubakar, an election I got beaten up for refusing to sell the remaining ballots papers for multiple thumb printing. In the 2010/11 Voters registration which I participated, I turned down requested request to register underage (I must count myself lucky to have been retained in Magumeri town, where I was already renowned to be principled and unbending) but those corpers sent deep into the villages had no option than to register 7year olds. From all I have give you above you should know how mulch I know about elections in the north. And did you actually believed that any corper allowed manipulation of votes against Buhari? Common, be real man. Even me who was born and raised among the Hausas, even bear a Hausa name and speak like one Will not try that talk more of Southern Corpers who already dreaded the north.
If you are able to answer these questions below, you may understand why the people of Baluchi killed those corpers and many others even when their candidate had won:
1. Do you remember the Miss World crises of 2002 in Kaduna? Why did some people began to kill another people over a newspaper article by a Lagos bases based Thisday Newspaper female journalist?
2. Where were a particular set of always threatening to avenge for the killings of their brothers (Palestinians) on some others whom they see as Israelites?
Now, there are 19 northern states and 17 southern states, I want you to tell me from 2003 -2011, with his antecedent, which Southern state could Buhari won?
But here I will give you the Northern states he couldn't have won and those he could with slim margin:
1. Plateau
2. Taraba
3. Benue
4. Kogi (slim/loss)
5. Kaduna (slim/win)
6. Niger (slim/win)
7. Nasarawa (slim)
Having gotten a minimum of three northern States, why will anyone rig Buhari? But even if done, it is neutralize the ones being done by Ali Modu Sheriff and Ibrahim Shekarrau of Borno and Kano respectively.
If in an I got 200 real votes and you 180 real votes, then you got 120 illegal votes and I also get 130 illegal votes, who is the rigger here? That's the mistake GEJ made while APC were rigging Kano he choose not to do same.
About Tinubu being greedy, he was eyeing the VP for himself, it was on the eleventh hour that conceded it to his protégé (this ways made known by Buhari.[/quote)

Well,I am also from Edo state in Etsako east and I was born and raised in the north too,I did all my schooling up to secondary school in Kaduna then did my higher institution in the south and came back to serve in the north.
I have a northern name attached to my name too even though I am a Christian, my dad very good Muslim friend gave me that name.

And within this years because my in-law that I grew up with was a pastor,we stayed in most northern states due to transfer from one northern state to another.

I watched people being killed with my eyes in all those Kaduna crises.

So,I don't think you know the north better than me because all the Kaduna crises happen in my presence.

You do based all you points and on propagandas and assumptions.

2011 post election violence had nothing to do with miss world crises or what ever.

Those corpers were used to rigged that election and it was unfortunate that the lost their lives in the process.

It was as simple as ABCD because I guess if I had gone with the plan they gave us in Bauchi then,I don't know if I will be here typing this.

Sometimes i laugh when you guys talk about underaged voters and I do ask this question.
Why do you guys always think that the underage voters do always vote the opposition or Buhari?

Both PDP and APC do harvest from underage voters in the north and I don't know why you guys will think all registered under age voters do vote Buhari and APC only.

Where ever this parties have strong base,they both register underage voters.

So,underage voters do cancel each others out in the north from both PDP,APC and other parties.

If the south do rig with underage voting,I think I will prefer it to the rigging will do with guns,weapons and killings.

I will tell you that in a free and fair election that nobody dead or alive can defeat Buhari in those states you mentions above because the man made a name for himself when he was a military commandant,military governor in some of this northern states and when he was also PTF chairman.

You can still go to some hospital stores in the north now and still see some ptf stuffs there.

For him to still put up such impressive figures in some of those northern states should tell you that he was rigged out.

It was simple as APC,while you think that APC were rigging Kano with underage voting which I think both APC and PDP benefit from,PDP were busy rigging Rivers and most south south and south east states with thugs abd the nation security agencies.

So,the rigging cancelled each other out if that is what you think.
But I don't think it is easy to rig a ruling party out in any election in Nigeria.

I just think and still believe that Jonathan and PDP rigging helped in reducing the margin that Buhari would have used to defeat Jonathan.

Why did your Yaradua complained about the election that brought him to power in 2007?

Give me the answer and we continue from there.

Tinubu and everybody know that Abiola and Kingibe ticket was always going to be the last think that you will have s one religion ticket in Nigeria.

If anybody cone to tell you that Tinubu was expecting a VP slit with a Muslim president,tell that person he is a liar.

Tinubu was only looking for having his boy as VP and then go for the presidency when it is turn for the south in 2023.
Call it greed,he got what he want and he us currently the most powerful person in Nigeria now.

His boy is VP and others are holding key position in this government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashamu: My Purported Expulsion Cannot Stand / Governor Ikpeazu Honors 3 WASCE Best Students, Gives N1m To Each (photos) / Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.