Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! (23844 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by buchilino(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2018
dignity33:
BMC you comment on every topic are you not rest.

NL IS D ONLY LIFE HE HAS LEFT
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Given how much Lagos makes, he's got to do alot more.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by GreatManBee: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:
He's still far far behind...
Frankly. Ambode has not done much as expected in my view.

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by JAMESOJAY: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Lagos is still the dirtiest State in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Dacronym(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
And Lasuth is Still Sh*t! angry
Celebrating Mediocrity the Arears he paid was because his own father too was owed
Tinubu's Boy since Early 2000s
Him and all those licking his butthole all have estates in Lagos l

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by sammirano: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Ambode will be worst compared to buhari, if he is president.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by donbachi(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2018
A man bought his wife a jeep after given him eight children,inside ten years of marriage...and some people will be shouting:"chai the man try,him really love him wife,na God go bless am".such praises should be called for,if he had bought the car for a total stranger.then there is need for such praises...ambode never built those things with his own money.he built them with money meant for the state and money generated from the state...stop making them(politicians) feel too important...until we stop praising all these politicians,they will keep seeing us as fools.no past or present governor in america,has ever been praised for any project done.rather,they thank the people for giving them the opportunity to serve.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Ifakiland(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2018
it's funny how we praise political office holders for doing the job they were voted and paid to do!
does ur boss sing ur praises when u deliver on what he's paying you to do?
and fools he's not the one doing lag badagry expressway, dats an ecowas project... now get lost apc ass licckers
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69620177:
This is HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE.
How we wish all governors are like Ambode.
Ambode is working.
Lagos is moving forward.
God bless this Governor.
Ambode is working on the pages of newspapers.We should be talking about physical projects.No make me vex go take pics of bad roads for Lagos streets and post here o.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by abuhari: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2018
Please teach your colleagues
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by smilinfaze: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2018
when are we going to stand for the right reason. This is just an election campaign
Fix the dirty in Lagos.
The project on construction of roads are good but sub-standard road are being built in Lagos. this is not going to last the test of time.
Bad drainage linkage on the new constructed roads, this will eventually lead us back to where we are coming from.
we cant be paying tax and we the citizen we still have to bear the pain of repairing road.
kindly speed the repairs on the road and do not use it to campaign for 2019.
it has always being the strategy for all governors. they embark on several project in the first four year and when they are re-elected they do nothing. Lagos state generate billions of Naira per day and all we want to be satisfy with is just a slow pace in completion of project.
In as much as i will like to recognize your good work. i still believe you are working below par. everyday i go out there is no change to easy our pain.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Anytime i see posts such as this i weep deep inside me for our generation and the ones coming. I suspect this post is coming from either a paid agent or a member of the govt. pr team with other co-workers echoing this mediocrity.

This dude called Ambode is the worst of all the governors since 1999. This is someone so petty that he abandoned laudable projects that could galvanise the economy of the state for grandiose and other white elephant nonsense like bus stops and thinning of roads in the guise of building brt lanes and abandoning them halfway after using them as a decoy to settle party bigwigs This is someone that is hell bent on taking over national stadium for renovation and management (gulping billions of naira)that is of little value to Lagosians but can not apply the same vigour to improve the health facilities in Lagos. When last have you heard any comprehensive plan on education and health in Lagos or a roadmap to improve primary health care in the rural areas. All you hear are half completed roads that no one has an idea of how much is budgeted for them or has been spent.

If you know you know, is there any reason for this ambode government that has kept the budget details a secret after many attempts by NGOs to find out the details under FOI act? It simply replies that FOI is not for it. Something that was very regular under Fashola who was giving quarterly budget performance and details with Akabueze as the commisioner for budget and planning then.

I fear for this generation that can not put pressure on mediocres to perform but waste their future to hail profligacy rather than demand for accountability.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by wisenewgem(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Rochas should come and see his mate oo.
We've suffered in Imo
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:

He's doing great when compared with the other useless and incompetent governors in Nigeria, but going by Lagos standard and almost N1 billion budget/Largest budget in the history of Lagos state he's very very behind and marginal.

what standards,, if you are referring to naija standard i believe strongly lagos is beyond that.
we live in a country where the govt alway tell us they are working even tho the citizens can see what they are talking about,,but their is these exception with lagos everywhere you go under this ambode administration you see completed works or ongoing project, moving from fashola to ambode was a step higher becos that man has wider coverage of developmental plans for mainland axis ,island inclusive.
so by which or whose standards is lagos far behind ??
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by skallion7(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerians celebrating mediocrity since time immemorial
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by slimfit1(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2018
If the Lagos light railway is not functioning in a year he is a complete failure.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by computer0810(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2018
Employed 2500 people to local govt service commission and also constructed over 150 inner roads yearly
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I imagine some flatness are somewhere saying , wetin he don do sef ? afterall he was the one who sent them to their villages earlier and he told his kabiyesi to threaten them with lagoon

No dogooders

Tribalism doesn't pay
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by educhigo: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2018
please where is lagos state metro
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Nettoyage(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2018
Lagos is filthy, roads are bad, traffic on the roads is something else and we say Ambode is working. The level of work being done is far below the income generated.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by papijulah: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Op, your post reeks of lies. No 1 is a blatant lie... Since ambode came in, he slashed retirees gratuity. For instance, A level 16 officer is entitled to 12-13 million as gratuity but he slashed it to 3mill telling them they will get the rest through monthly pension pay. Is that not utter wickedness to people who served the state for 35years? Ambode is Tinubus puppet.

1 Like

Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by deavicky(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2018
How I wish somebody at the top do 10things. No railway, airline etc
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by klax(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2018
That guy is a good working governor no need to show anything for his second term he is already the next governor for another term.

At the current political dispensation he is the best apc governor.

I support him he is a good governor. Ambode your works has speak volume remain their till the 8 years end i mean be the governor till your constitutional 8 years expure you deserve it.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by papijulah: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2018
ericsmith:

what standards,, if you are referring to naija standard i believe strongly lagos is beyond that.
we live in a country where the govt alway tell us they are working even tho the citizens can see what they are talking about,,but their is these exception with lagos everywhere you go under this ambode administration you see completed works or ongoing project, moving from fashola to ambode was a step higher becos that man has wider coverage of developmental plans for mainland axis ,island inclusive.
so by which or whose standards is lagos far behind ??

Which of the mainlands are you talking about? Okokomaiko, iyana iba, agbara, orile, coker aguda or mushin?
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by papijulah: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Nettoyage:
Lagos is filthy, roads are bad, traffic on the roads is something else and we say Ambode is working. The level of work being done is far below the income generated.

I tire Oo... The guy is over hyped. He awards all projects to himself. Lagos Is now a dump site.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by adedejilegal: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2018
You forgot to add that Ambode increased land use charge/ tenement rate...Rubbish
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by jomilau: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2018
Hail the governor!
This things are all infrastructural development
Human development nko
We want empowerment
If the basic human needs are provided every other things will follow
Help our solution
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:

He's doing great when compared with the other useless and incompetent governors in Nigeria, but going by Lagos standard and almost N1 billion budget/Largest budget in the history of Lagos state he's very very behind and marginal.
correct
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by bendike: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
deomelo:

After Jakande, no other governor has performed as Ambode has done. A very humane man. A visionary Governor. Just imagine what lagos will look like once Ambode is done with his developmental projects. The budget seems the largest in Lagos history but you have to consider the current inflation in the economy.
At least you cannot compare the man to the incompetent, elitist (although from a humble background) Fashola. grin grin grin grin
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by deebrownneymar: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ambode deserves some accolades. He is working.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69620177:
This is HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE.
How we wish all governors are like Ambode.
Ambode is working.
Lagos is moving forward.
God bless this Governor.
Re: 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! by deebrain(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ambode has been impressive.
But failed in the issue of cleaner Lagos.
He however, deserves another term.

Buhari on the other hand is a natural disaster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.