Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result (15847 Views)

PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment / Osun Guber Poll: Akin Ogunbiyi Dumps PDP / Breaking News!!!apc Imo State Primary Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by maasoap(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Metuh:

How does he feel cheated

Do you know anything about Osun politics?

He is been used by APC.

Election primaries won't be done twice, he should pack his load and go back to APC. You can as well follow him.

Weakest line of defence.

3 Likes

Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2018
certified1:

Who's your father? Buhari?

What position has Akin Ogunbiyi held in his state not to talk of Nigeria?
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by johnnyvid(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2018
buharitill2023:
PDP victory in SW?
MY HEARTFELT APPRECIATION

My team and I give glory to God Almighty for this historic victory.

I send a very big congratulations to everyone in the Osun PDP family. We have once again blazed the trail by demonstrating to all undemocratic forces how powerful the will of the PEOPLE can be. We have proved that PDP is a party of true democrats determined to take Osun people from proverty to prosperity.

I must specially acknowledge the support and contribution of Hon. Albert Adeogun, Akogun Lere Oyewunmi, Professor Aworemi and Mr Olawale Rasheed; Aspirants that energized our campaign with their endorsements and active support.

I congratulate Alh Fatai Akinbade, Rt. Hon. Bello Adejare, Mr Nathaniel Oke (SAN), Mr Kayode Oduoye, Prof. Durotoye and Mr Ayombo Adewopo for their energetic campaign and mobilisation of our teeming party members.

I congratulate Dr Akin Ogunbiyi and his hard fighting team for running a good and impressive campaign. It was a brotherly contest in our collective strive to redeem our state, It is therefore no gainsaying that we are all winners.

My emergence as the governorship candidate of our great party marks the beginning of divine liberation of our dear people from repression and oppression.

Today is a great Day! I thank TEAM IMOLE and our committed delegates for their steadfastness and undying passion.

The end of phase 1 has come and the start of the great battle to fully liberate our people through the forthcoming general elections must commence.

I commend and thank our Elders, Leaders and Party Executives from ward to the State level, especially our Chairman; Hon Soji Adagunodo for the robust management of this complex primaries election. It is now time for unity and I extend my hand of fellowship to ALL stakeholders. Please let us all work together in the best interest of our party and the good people of Osun who keenly and earnestly look up to us for their liberation and empowerment.

Once again,congratulations to the PDP Family and the good people of Osun state.

Signed
Senator Ademola Adeleke
Osun West Senatorial District and PDP Gubernatorial Flag bearer, Osun State.
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by ItzBIM(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2018
What’s the fuss all about, you lost by 7 votes how is that different if it was by a thousand?
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by delpee(f): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Hope Senator Adeleke has sorted out his certificate issue. It could be a disaster for PDP if the opposition uses it against him.

1 Like

Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by centurionpapa(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2018
Protein0:
The next 4 or 8years in the history of Osun state is likely to be the worst. All the flagbearers of political parties are lipsrsealed

I weep for the state cry
I tell you bro, you don't need a seer to tell you that both pdp and apc aspirants are worse than each other.
God punish everybody that introduce democracy to Nigeria
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by Protein0: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2018
centurionpapa:

I tell you bro, you don't need a seer to tell you that both pdp and apc aspirants are worse than each other.
God punish everybody that introduce democracy to Nigeria
infact, Omisore, d labeled, is better than both of them combined. Afterall, he has been next to the post before and has aspired multiple times.
When we're left to choose between two evils, we should go for the lesser.

I agree with you on democracy

1 Like

Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by Metuh: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2018
maasoap:

Weakest line of defence.
OK
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by che182: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2018
Metuh:

He felt cheated you say?

Which primary election will be more transparent than that?
Sen. Adeleke won him with just 7 votes o.

He should quickly defect to APC and stop this noise. Some sources are even saying he is been sponsored by APC to cause wahala.
If truly he is sponsored by APC to cause wahala as you claimed and he is able to garner these votes, then it is a clear indication that APC candidate will have a free ride to the govt house. just saying,.....

2 Likes

Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by computer0810(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Metuh:
This man is a very big fool.
u r d bigger fool
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by Pearlman(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2018
The guy be APC stooged candidate!
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by Metuh: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2018
computer0810:
i am d bigger fool
Good luck grin
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by Funkybabee(f): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Sorry Ogunbiyi!! Pdp Don't have any option for osun fund election except Adeleke money!!!

U know nah

1 Like

Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by computer0810(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2018
Metuh:

Good luck grin
for being on d same forum with a fool like u
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by BAVOSKI(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Metuh:
This man is a very big fool.
I think you are the fool...assuming you felt you are been cheated by your brother,wont you report to mum or dad
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by BAVOSKI(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
phemmyfour:
With all your money..... You lost to a common dancing senator... Smh
That have nothing to offer,..inactive senator
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by somehow: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
bobnatlo:

The day you understand that d worst thing that happened to this country and her people. Is this clueless set of political leaders in APC n PDP. That day u will appreciate true freedom n libration for your people.

How a gov that can't pay salaries, yet collects huge security votes and uses it for election and all sorts. And same is being hailed for conducting direct primaries. Abeg is that his primary responsibility

I don't just get

Is it the state governor that conducts governorship primaries?
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by Metuh: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
BAVOSKI:

I think I am the fool...assuming you felt you are been cheated by your brother,wont you report to mum or dad
You are a bigger fool... cry cry baby
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by Metuh: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
computer0810:
for being on d same forum with a fool like ME
Confirmed. Mpki
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by LordsBattleAxe(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Certainly, you don't know who my father is? Akin can never be close to my dad politically.
this will be first time. I'll call someone a fool.. N besides wu be your papa. A man feels wronged and you are here spouting garbage. Wouldn't be surprised that a 15 year old is behind this moniker
Re: Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result by computer0810(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Metuh:

Confirmed. Mpki
actually you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President / Proposed VAT Hike: Labour Warns Against Plan, Vows To Resist It / Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.