Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Soldiers Saved The Day Has Narrated By A Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Soldiers Saved The Day Has Narrated By A Twitter User (514 Views)

This Photo From Yabatech's Rag Day Has Everyone Baffled / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soldiers Saved The Day Has Narrated By A Twitter User by Akeelahtunez(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Yes The Nigerian army brought back the law to those who think they are above it just because they are white & have dual citizenship... Twitter user narrates

Re: How Soldiers Saved The Day Has Narrated By A Twitter User by Akeelahtunez(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Yes part B
And the user handle @tracysy1

Re: How Soldiers Saved The Day Has Narrated By A Twitter User by KalakutaRepubli: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Ugly thing like you dey fine fine man to marry you? Shame no dey your body; useless thing...

Back to the discussion... This is one case got corrected in a million; I bet my balls if the army officers were in the same traffic like the police they will do the same thing, so why faulting people that did,
please this has absolutely nothing to do with the white man, if we respect our laws, the said white man will respect it when they come in, but we are very disobedient to our rules and even coerce them into disobeying it as well, so why blame them?
The black mentality is a thing of I am in position of power, so I use it to show the next man I am bigger than him, and flour rules as I am above them, to massage my ego; while on the contrary the white mentality is, I am in a position of power, so I use it to entrench and enforece the laws of the land for everyone including myself to abide, because I know I am in no way better than the next man...
This basic difference we think doesn't matter, is the very root I mean the cradle of our many failures as a soceity and the genesis of why you see black nations the way they are, and white nations excelling in every facet .. It makes us who we are..
The blacks have a very long way to go and it's very unfortunate I got to find myself within this thoughtless lots...
Re: How Soldiers Saved The Day Has Narrated By A Twitter User by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Who are you to order a white man to drive back? You see white , you see black are they mates? We should instead be grateful to these white people for the many good things they've done for us in this world. The sky scrappers, the technology, the green house, e-commerce , the Boeing's , the f 29 raptors, the aircraft carriers, the frontliners and so much more.. This one alone might have come to invest in this country now he's been left with a bitter tale and regrets.

(1) (Reply)

See Comedian Ay's Response To A Fan Who Insulted Him / Hilarious! Love Story Of Singer Davido And Chioma Used In Exam Question / It’s A Beautiful Baby Boy! Super Eagles Striker, Ahmed Musa Welcomes First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.