Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President (31532 Views)

Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by AGIDIMA1(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2018
wristbangle:

Some people are good at twisting stories just to sweet their frustrated mind. Where did Trump prostrate to kim? How has America become weak under trump?

There is no sense in the nonsense you spewed.
Trump is not Obama bro, waiting for the downfall of Trump is a dream bro

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by MENELIK11: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Stupid Iran

That is where hypocrisy has taken you to. The same America broke the deal with some European nations and today because of hypocrisy you are hailing a man who cancelled the agreement on what ground and you expect the Iranian president to clap for him. Had it been that the Iranians reneged in this deal would you have praised the president of Iran? Rather you would have hid under the guise to insult Islam, the Arabs despite Iran being a Persian nation and the entire Muslims in the World! Stop hypocrisy and being honest by half.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by peeps4u: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Malakh:
prophesy is getting ready to be fulfilled...counting down to the 70th week, end of America is drawing closer.
Daniel 11:14 KJVS
And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers(no reparations) of thy people(True Israelites) shall exalt themselves to establish the vision(WW3); but they shall fall.
So Trump sending stern warning to Iran is akin to America about to fall?

LOL, the way you people conveniently twist bible to suit you.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by maestroferddi: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2018
blackpanda:
Trump the noisemaker. Didn't he issue several empty warnings to Kim of north Korea. Last last he ran there like a cowardly dog to prostrate for him

America has become weaker under trump. Everybody just de do anyhow
Your views are invariably wide off the mark.

Why not keep mum if had nothing reasonable to contribute...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by bestviewer: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2018
America is truly the world police. Iran should beware or made to face the consequences of ever threatening the GOD people of America.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by godliman: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2018
blackpanda:
Trump the noisemaker. Didn't he issue several empty warnings to Kim of north Korea. Last he ran there like a cowardly dog to prostrate for him

just read nonesense post
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2018
1shortblackboy:
I guess u don't understand world geo politics and its implications. Just a clue for u d whole world is interconnected. If Iran attacks isreal america is definitely joining in. If america attacks Iran d Muslim nations will join in then Britain and Canada and Australia will take sides with America. Long story short every country has allies. Attack any one and risk an attack from its allies its not just about europe

That doesn't make it world war my dear

let's us free ourselves from the diabolical machinations and low view at par to our erstwhile colonial masters.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by bionixs: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2018
1shortblackboy:
These guys are hell bent on unleashing world war 3 on us.
Arabs can't sustain a certain warfare
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2018
lolipopandy:
go and read ur book

I read book and make sense out of it....is necessary u do same...than wallow in blindness
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Trump be acting tough like he's got the balls to send his armies to the mid-east locked and loaded. Last i checked the iranian revolutionary guards once caught the United states navy sailors on iranian waters and made them cry rivers in detention like spanked little babies.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S.%25E2%2580%2593Iran_naval_incident&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiny53YzLTcAhWIKewKHZGRAAMQFjAHegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2xZJ9sCq62iQjKzZv0P5qz
People and Twisting NEWS.
I bet you didn't read what you posted.
You would have quoted where they made them cry like babies.
Trash
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by lakesidepapa(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Stop telling stupid lies.

It was even Kim that went to meet trump in south Korea (Kim's alleged enemy country)

Wrong.! In Singapore not in South Korea

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Samuel6962:
Just shut up if you don't know what to say st countering people that hv facts bring out your facts..., don't you know the meaning of world war.ITK

Anthony Ogugua....there is nothing like world war.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2018
bionixs:
Arabs can't sustain a certain warfare
Iran are not Arabs.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by ayusco85(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2018
blackpanda:
Trump the noisemaker. Didn't he issue several empty warnings to Kim of north Korea. Last last he ran there like a cowardly dog to prostrate for him

You don't even know what you typed. In order to get likes and sound like you took a jibe at Trump, u ended up making urself look dumb by your poor understanding and daft interpretation of events that transpired btw US and North Korea.

Run along dumbo
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Ijaya123: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2018
TrumpedL:

Your hatred for Trump will not let you see clearly

Who championed the denuclearization process ongoing in North Korea?

Who pressured China and South Korea to make this happen?

Trump is the main man, deal with it!

Trump and his supporters have something in common, taking credits for everything that is not due to him and not wanting to take blame for anything.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by bionixs: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2018
wristbangle:

Some people are good at twisting stories just to sweet their frustrated mind. Where did Trump prostrate to kim? How has America become weak under trump?

There is no sense in the nonsense you spewed.
why are we so difficult to be pleased. They go to war ,you will complain and shout that he should have been diplomatic,he shouldn't have gone gun-boat diplomatic.
No he went unTrump ,you are now screaming blue murder that he is a coward.Oga, let us face our own fulani wahala with our usual arm-chair critics' approach, abeg

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by bionixs: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:
Iran are not Arabs.
ok, they are?
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by bluecircle470: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Fyi0:
I so much love this man Trump.
Best president of America since Ronald Reagan.

Lalasticlala

Read my siggy below

Do you know Ronald Reagan? Who is he and what was he known for that makes you call him "best President". People sha go dey talk anyhow as if he was alive and been born then.......... Ayam coming to be going jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by coluka: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Trump be acting tough like he's got the balls to send his armies to the mid-east locked and loaded. Last i checked the iranian revolutionary guards once caught the United states navy sailors on iranian waters and made them cry rivers in detention like spanked little babies.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S.%25E2%2580%2593Iran_naval_incident&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiny53YzLTcAhWIKewKHZGRAAMQFjAHegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2xZJ9sCq62iQjKzZv0P5qz
That happened under Obama, they can't try that rubbish with Trump
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by daylae(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Munzy14:
No US president will be like George Bush. Damn! that guy was something else when it comes to attack. All these arab nations keep on making empty threats. That was how saddam did only to hide in a pit hole. nonsense!.
Dick Cheney actually was the tough man behind those war decisions George Bush made.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
senseless i.diot. Trump is without doubt the president with most balls in US history. N.korea begged for that summit after Trump cancelled it twice because they realize a true mad man is now in charge of the US and they better stop their threats of America and it's allies. Not like that your weak feminine Obama guy who had to give Iran billions of dollars to bring them to negotiating table only to sign a worthless deal that changed nothing. Stop talking like you think us here in nairaland are fo.ols that don't know what's going on.
The billions given to Iran was Iranian money frozen in US banks,so it is not free money.As for the agreement that Trump refuse to honor,German,France,Russian and China still honor the agreement and according to UN Iran is honoring all part of the deal.So it appears that US and Israel are the ones looking for any reason to go to war with Iran.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Ikem11(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

All am saying for now not in my own terms coz such explanation will on linger this argument....

Is that whenever the European nations are involved in tribal words...they call it world war....mainly cozz the European tribes not see themselves as European tribes. they call demselvs European nation.....

Any tribe can replicate such term world war even africa.......

Is very disheartening that myopic Africans whenever they see a american threaten a Asia, Arab or European nation or the other way....they call it word war 3 loading....very pathetic.

I tried so much to understand your point of view but still makes no sense. How old are you sir? Did you go to school?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by joganut(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2018
[s]
blackpanda:

[/s]
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2018
Ikem11:

I tried so much to understand your point of view but still makes no sense. How old are you sir? Did you go to school?

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary....school.....

From today try and refurbish ur learning to understand the least message no matter how it is passed.....

That is school, knowledge and education.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by hatchy(f): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

What u saying is written paper stories or histories not a deep research.

Nothing like world war.
What do you know....Indomie generation!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by SkyUrch(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2018
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU
blackpanda:

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Malakh: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
I'll entertain your foolishness just because of those who can learn from what I'm about to say Medo-Persia destroyed Babylon in 539 Bc, do a research on who Medo-Persia is and who the daughter of Babylon is then others would understand that history repeat itself
peeps4u:

So Trump sending stern warning to Iran is akin to America about to fall?

LOL, the way you people conveniently twist bible to suit you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by SkyUrch(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2018
THE PRESIDENT THAT UPHOLDS THE RIGHT VALUES...
I AGREE WITH YOU
Fyi0:
I so much love this man Trump.
Best president of America since Ronald Reagan.

Lalasticlala

Read my siggy below
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by bamoski4real: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

What u saying is written paper stories or histories not a deep research.

Nothing like world war.

my friend keep quiet and stop making a fool of your self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North / Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict / International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.