Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President (31560 Views)

Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by SkyUrch(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
ON POINT
AfroMighty:

You have a damage brain...
This is trump not Obama...
Trump breaks backbone...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by stdammis(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
samzzycash:
you talk so much gilberish with such a great confidence. Smh.
Everytime, everyday there has to be that one guy who want to act over smart,Who always want to act like he is different from the rest of other Africans..

I swear. Talking like he was the one who wrote the history.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by PropertyDeals(f): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Why is Trump always talking ?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by SkyUrch(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2018
I LOVE TRUMP...
THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB
Sharpshooota:

Countries fear America under Trump
Get your facts right
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Pataricatering(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Fyi0:
I so much love this man Trump.
Best president of America since Ronald Reagan.

Lalasticlala

Read my siggy below
hope you loved him as much when he was playing Putin’s bitxh in Helsinki! He has mouth now when it’s Iran ! Such a coward !

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by kennypedia(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2018
Most people don't know America is interfering in their international trade. America want all nations to lick their ass. But Russia is giving them hot

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by stdammis(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2018
1shortblackboy:
I guess u don't understand world geo politics and its implications. Just a clue for u d whole world is interconnected. If Iran attacks isreal america is definitely joining in. If america attacks Iran d Muslim nations will join in then Britain and Canada and Australia will take sides with America. Long story short every country has allies. Attack any one and risk an attack from its allies its not just about europe

You need to say no more. If he doesn't understand this, then he's not worth the argument.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by wirinet(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2018
peeps4u:

See your ignorance, it was Trump that called the shot and even mandated North Korea to start the denuclearization process which Kim signed up to.

Trump mandated North Korea to start denuclearization and kim signed up to it? Are you dreaming or simply hallucinatiing?
Kim did not sign anything. North Korea's nuclear arsenal are all intact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Ijaya123:

Trump and his supporters have something in common, taking credits for what is not due to him. No surprise.
Trump haters have one thing in common, they're not used to people that keep their words. They like living in denial

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Empiree: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2018
tolexy007:
Trump my Man, if Hassan Rouhani talks shiiit again, blow the the hell out of him, Show him u are not an ass licker like Obama
Violence and aggression NOTED. And next time your are gonna say Christianity is peaceful undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by mutvy: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2018
How is he threatening the United States? This is how you warned North Korea but in the end USA blinked first.Let peace reigns.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Ijaya123: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2018
TrumpedL:

Trump haters have one thing in common, they're not used to people that keep their words. They like living in denial

Like building the wall against Mexico and making them pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by tolexy007(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Empiree:
Violence and aggression NOTED. And next time your are gonna say Christianity is peaceful undecided

this is not about Religion, this is politics. Trump never say he wanted to fight for war for God

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2018
hatchy:
What do you know....Indomie generation!

Lolzzz
Fufu generation I hail
reasoning has eluded Africans most especially Nigeria and their inferiority complex to western worlds.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2018
bamoski4real:

my friend keep quiet and stop making a fool of your self

reasoning has eluded Africans most especially Nigeria and their inferiority complex to western worlds.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by wirinet(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
senseless i.diot. Trump is without doubt the president with most balls in US history. N.korea begged for that summit after Trump cancelled it twice because they realize a true mad man is now in charge of the US and they better stop their threats of America and it's allies. Not like that your weak feminine Obama guy who had to give Iran billions of dollars to bring them to negotiating table only to sign a worthless deal that changed nothing. Stop talking like you think us here in nairaland are fo.ols that don't know what's going on.

Donald Trump has balls, but he is scared shit of Putin and Russia.

What was the purpose of the Singapore summit? Nothing! Kim just just the summit to show his importance to the world and his people.

Kim would never let go of his nuclear weapons.

Americas's allies? Does the US still have allies? Oh, I forgot, Israel, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and other strong man dictatorships.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Empiree: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2018
tolexy007:

this is not about Religion, this is politics. Trump never say he wanted to fight for war
we know the antics. We know the drill. We ain't stupid. Kontinue
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by akiOYIBO: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2018
blackpanda:
Trump the noisemaker. Didn't he issue several empty warnings to Kim of north Korea. Last last he ran there like a cowardly dog to prostrate for him

America has become weaker under trump. Everybody just de do anyhow
Are u k?
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by wirinet(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2018
TrumpedL:

And Trump even have words before you can talk of keeping them?
A person that says this,

"I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be….So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."
When asked whether he believed his intelligence agencies or Putin about Russian's meddling in the US elections.

But later came out to say this;

So, just to repeat it, I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t.’ The sentence should have been—and I thought I would maybe be a little bit unclear on the transcript or unclear on the actual video— the sentence should have been, ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’ Sort of a double negative. So, you

And some low lifes would be talking about keeping of words.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2018
Pataricatering:
hope you loved him as much when he was playing Putin’s bitxh in Helsinki! He has mouth now when it’s Iran ! Such a coward !
You sure have been brainwashed by the liberal media's analysis.

Trump did perfectly well during the summit. Trump simply wants better relations with Russia.

The fact of the matter is that Obama didn't do a thing to protect America when it came to Russia while Trump hasn't done a thing to harm America when it comes also to Russia.

Trump has been tougher in Russia than the previous administration ever dreamed of being.

So you have to explain to me how he played Putin's bitch.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by bedspread: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2018
blackpanda:
Trump the noisemaker. Didn't he issue several empty warnings to Kim of north Korea. Last last he ran there like a cowardly dog to prostrate for him

THE POSTER OF THIS POST MUST HAVE CARRIED LAST POSITION THROUGHOUT IN SCHOOL

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by SmellingAnus(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
senseless i.diot. Trump is without doubt the president with most balls in US history. N.korea begged for that summit after Trump cancelled it twice because they realize a true mad man is now in charge of the US and they better stop their threats of America and it's allies. Not like that your weak feminine Obama guy who had to give Iran billions of dollars to bring them to negotiating table only to sign a worthless deal that changed nothing. Stop talking like you think us here in nairaland are fo.ols that don't know what's going on.
LOL... TRUE WORDS... @ THE EMBOLDENED.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by truthstands01: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Trump, best President ever lived. North Korea has not tested missile in the last 7months....that's peace through strength from Trump. Iran will see hell if they try anything funny with Trump. This is not Obama, the weakling. This is Donald J Trump, man of his words. Trump will use sanctions and crumble Iran's economy. If they need advice, they should ask North Korea.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by tolexy007(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Empiree:
we know the antics. We know the drill. We ain't stupid. Kontinue

bro, i dont know what u are talking about, all i know is this is politics..
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2018
blackpanda:

Whether you realize it or not, Trump's meeting with Kim was historic and ground-breaking. In decades, no western leader has been able to make this much progress with North Korea. Trump is a crazy man, but look beyond CNN bashing him 24/7, and you would find he is actually progressing with his own agenda.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by lee818(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2018
wirinet:

And Trump even have words before you can talk of keeping them?
A person that says this,

When asked whether he believed his intelligence agencies or Putin about Russian's meddling in the US elections.

But later came out to say this;

And some low lifes would be talking about keeping of words.

Preach on brother!! Enlighten some of these Homo Hablis commenters!
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by NairaMaster1(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2018
wristbangle:

Some people are good at twisting stories just to sweet their frustrated mind. Where did Trump prostrate to kim? How has America become weak under trump?

There is no sense in the nonsense you spewed.

That niga is a head slammer. They jump into America issue like swimming pool. Saddam, Gaddafi et all will convince him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Trump be acting tough like he's got the balls to send his armies to the mid-east locked and loaded. Last i checked the iranian revolutionary guards once caught the United states navy sailors on iranian waters and made them cry rivers in detention like spanked little babies.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S.%25E2%2580%2593Iran_naval_incident&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiny53YzLTcAhWIKewKHZGRAAMQFjAHegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2xZJ9sCq62iQjKzZv0P5qz
Oga that was under Obama administration.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by NairaMaster1(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Trump be acting tough like he's got the balls to send his armies to the mid-east locked and loaded. Last i checked the iranian revolutionary guards once caught the United states navy sailors on iranian waters and made them cry rivers in detention like spanked little babies.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S.%25E2%2580%2593Iran_naval_incident&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiny53YzLTcAhWIKewKHZGRAAMQFjAHegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2xZJ9sCq62iQjKzZv0P5qz

So Iran is now stronger? OK, let's keep watching. Don't forget USSR. Remember Saddam and Gaddafi too.

May be you don't know much about Hiroshima, Japan. Ask the internet. US sailors arrested yes! That doesn't make US weak they want their soldiers alive unlike your country that losses 750 soldiers on monthly basis under saint Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by NairaMaster1(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

So Iran is now stronger? OK, let's keep watching. Don't forget USSR. Remember Saddam and Gaddafi too.

May be you don't know much about Hiroshima, Japan. Ask the internet. US sailors arrested yes! That doesn't make US weak they want their soldiers alive unlike your country that losses 750 soldiers on monthly basis under saint Buhari.
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by MENELIK11: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2018
tolexy007:

this is not about Religion, this is politics. Trump never say he wanted to fight for war for God

But you don't discuss Muslims outside religion! Any act of a Muslim, Islam bears the brunt. People hardly discuss the civil war in Syria as civil rather as Islamic violence but the genocide in Rwanda was a civil war. This is information age, ignorance is a choice!
Re: Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President by wirinet(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2018
truthstands01:
Trump, best President ever lived. North Korea has not tested missile in the last 7months....that's peace through strength from Trump. Iran will see hell if they try anything funny with Trump. This is not Obama, the weakling. This is Donald J Trump, man of his words. Trump will use sanctions and crumble Iran's economy. If they need advice, they should ask North Korea.

Why Trump? What of Hitler? Was Hitler better than Trump in making Germany great and powerful and loved by white nationaliats?

So to you non testing of missiles equals peace. What of the stockpiles already in their possession? Kim already has all he wants and needs. He has intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of reaching the US and he got respect from the US, South Korea, Japan and the rest of the world.

Trump use sanctions on Iran? Does Iran trade with the US? Iran trade mainly with Europe, China and Russia. US threatening to sanction anyone that trade with Iran means US must be ready to sanction most countries of the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 / Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict / Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.