Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event (24611 Views)

Bobrisky Rocks Off Shoulder Mini Gown (Photo) / Bobrisky Rocks A See Through Top Angry Fans React / Bobrisky Rocks High Heels, Steps Out In Mini Gown & Pink Blonde Wig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by Yinxies(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2018
This Bibrisky sha, does he have biological parents or he was invented from a science lab
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by eliwa47(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2018
Why is this guy given so much attention? rubbish!.
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by ariesbull: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Crazies and stupidity everywhere
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by majekoam(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Im contemplating cursing the next person who posts a message about this person.

Stop Glorifying such people.

Lets look up to good role models for goodness sake.

Im done....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by agbonkamen(f): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2018
who dey invite this guy to functions grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by shadeze: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2018
So how is this news?
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by Dansioligy: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Make Una the babe alone joor. She is not the only transgendered in the world

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by blackaxe78: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2018
demulepaul:
Afonja Mumuismmm . see as he resemble bleaching Okpo, Disgracing Afonjas tribee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why take tramadol for another man's headache

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by blackaxe78: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
majekoam:
Im contemplating cursing the next person who posts a message about this person.

Stop Glorifying such people.

Lets look up to good role models for goodness sake.

Im done....

And what makes her not be a good role model?

Emancipate yourself from deciet please. It's her life and not yours. People still look up to her and she won't be the first and last transgender. Look more at her strength in flaunting her being. Some people are not even proud of who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by Antipob777(f): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Bob risky my crush and role model. You rock baby

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2018
He looks like Nina from Bbnaija
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by knowledgeable: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Salamspycee2:

Nigerian male cross-dresser,Bobrisky rocked a catchy green wig to a recent event.
He also donned a sparkly black dress which showed off his belly.

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/bobrisky-stun-in-green-hair-at-recent.html

Yoruba media promoting unlawful homosexuality and calling it Nigerian male cross-dresser......Rubbish.
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by majekoam(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

And what makes her not be a good role model?

Emancipate yourself from deciet please. It's her life and not yours. People still look up to her and she won't be the first and last transgender. Look more at her strength in flaunting her being. Some people are not even proud of who they are.

First of all I will respond using the female gender as that is what you used. Im not actually sure...
She insults people. She is Vain. She boasts of excessive things. What is her income and from where?
If we were to duplicate her 180 million times and replace her with everybody in this country would this country survive?
Ok She is proud of herself....So are criminals.....doesn't make her a role model. She can be proud of herself and still be an ambassador.
Its her life...yes...And this is mine. I have my opinion.
I am fully are of myself...and there is no deception in me.
People still look up to her and that is exactly my point.
Why? I just want to know some reasons...
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by SyberKate(f): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Na una dey make this thing popular unnecessarily, just to drive 10Kobo traffic to your useless blog.

Mtcmmmmm
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by davidonwuka21: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2018
I LOVE BOBRISKY... ;DI LOVE BOBRISKY...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by ikorodureporta: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2018
smiley

Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by JAMESOJAY: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Yourbas and homosexuals are like 5 and 6

Lol
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by Laple0541(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2018
And who be that fellow lunatic posing with him?
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by zeko172(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why is this Bob risky boy always making fp on nairaland
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by eedris07(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oloriburuku cool
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by Chinny024(f): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
End time candidate....Thanks for letting us know that rapture is close!!!
Repent before it's too late...
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by avrex3k(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Haters gonna hate him and watch is money go up.. smiley
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by Pearl12356: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by jhorjhor: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check my signature for free data wink
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by perdollar(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
I WL like to see hw she WL look like in d next 20yeara
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by sapeleboi(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
bobrisky again cry
Re: Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event by talk2percy(m): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Oh, he even has boobs now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her / Yomi Casual Celebrates Wife "GRACE" On Her Birthday - Shares Lovely Pictures / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.