Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours (20579 Views)

Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours by flyca: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
rezzy:

She is graduating, can't you see her gown?

She is encouraging parents to educate their female children
Ah! Madam reezy you quoted me? Halleluya o. I read your diary. Please tell oga pastor and grandpa to stop beating those kids anyhow cry

They should be allowed to be kids, to explore stuffs, to be naughty, to decide basic things like "going out with you or not", to take control of their lives early, of course under guidance, oral correction, mild persuation, moderate freedom etc.

Explain to then that fear in kids limit the development of their curiosity, which is a key aspect to scientific advance and of course problems solving. He should allow them make mistakes, break stuffs, try to fix it with them, learn alongside, discard if it's irredeemable, buy another set in that cycle. That's why they are kids.

Regards to your fam! kiss

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours by KanwuliaExtra: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lovely ladies!
You RRRRROCK! kiss

Don’t let no man slow you down.
Yes! You can. kiss
Re: Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours by GodIsBiafran: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ug Lee people

You dat you are fine...lets see your family pic
Re: Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours by rezzy: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
flyca:

Ah! Madam reezy you quoted me? Halleluya o. I read your diary. Please tell oga pastor and grandpa to stop beating those kids anyhow cry

They should be allowed to be kids, to explore stuffs, to be naughty, to decide basic things like "going out with you or not", to take control of their lives early, of course under guidance, oral correction, mild persuation, moderate freedom etc.

Explain to then that fear in kids limit the development of their curiosity, which is a key aspect to scientific advance and of course problems solving. He should allow them make mistakes, break stuffs, try to fix it with them, learn alongside, discard if it's irredeemable, buy another set in that cycle. That's why they are kids.

Regards to your fam! kiss

Thanks ma.
I will definitely tell them.

But what Oga doesn't want to hear is spoiling things and replacing them. cheesy cheesy cheesy. It pains him like kilode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids / Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.