Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids (20580 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / I’m Still Not Married, Not Engaged Either — Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by dachiwater: 4:55am On Jun 16, 2019
BBNAIJA Khloe who sat for a new interview, stated that she has 7 years before getting married and doesn't look forward to having kids anytime soon.  Khloe who stated that she doesn't see anything wrong in being a single mother, told Sunday Scoop that she has 7 years before getting married as she has her career to focus on at the moment. 

“I’m not looking forward to having kids anytime soon. I still have about seven years before I settle down. Everything has to be in order. I don’t want to bring kids into the world and make them suffer. I want to be a good mother. My career is right in front of me and it needs my attention. However, God’s time is the best. I could have a kid next year; you never can tell.

“I wouldn’t blame women who have opted to become single mothers and it’s something I can do, so far I have peace and happiness. People don’t understand that marriage is not the ultimate in life. Some people are married but they are dying inside. A family doesn’t necessarily have to consist of a father, mother and children; it could just be a mother and her kids.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/16/i-have-7-years-before-getting-married-not-looking-forward-to-having-kids-khloe/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by blackaxe78: 4:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Her life, her business.

Who gives a fvck about when she intends to marry or have kids?

Will that reduce the price of beer and cigarette?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by helobabe: 5:02am On Jun 16, 2019
cool
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by itspzpics(m): 5:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Lol

See Some Sexy Photos of Khole rocking her sexy curvy body that got people talking => HERE
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by ikewaterwater: 5:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Oh okay
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by chiommy123(f): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Then that's not an ideal home it's quite different that along the line your husband died but no father at all men that's crazy BTW its easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Onliie(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Should we tell her?

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by QueenSekxy(f): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Naso

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Esomchi800(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please how can I get loan of 200,000

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Jmk9292(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Vado(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
This Ogbanje sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Bar1941(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
By then her real age will be close to 40 and nearing menopus, I can smell some feministic characteristic in her character, even without being married, she is already anticipating a single parent lifestyle, what a pity! Anyway na your life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by kingjrofficial(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin see
I don't wanna call her Olosho grin
Bucause I hate calling people with their real identify cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Enjoy Shiloh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by adecz: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
sad

Damaged womb.......

sad

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by fakuta(f): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Before I said I will not marry at all!
And boom! am married today grin
Chai! Marriage is sweet

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by SirLakes: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
7 more years in hoeloshoism business grin

Who will now carry the left over

Tarrrrr!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by sureheaven(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
7 more years ..... Wow, I pity you.

The depth of her hole would have been as long as mtn mask then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by abuomaIV(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
You are now God abi. What if God says your destiny is never to get married? You should have said you have 7 years to become a baby mama that's if menopause no go catch you on your way
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Will that stop her from being ugly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Esomchi800:
Please how can I get loan of 200,000
Consult sniper 101
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by promzy555(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wen person dey abroad and e nor get document take travel back he go say e home country nor good, when dem deport am, e go say no place like home.. If you know, you know.. she nor see

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by shogsman(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
What is her career?
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Adakintroy: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
No love in there hearts, no sense of responsiblity. Just selfish ends many of them. Let's fucck and do my hair. Bleep and do toe nails.

Old mama is still thinks she had the key to eternal youth.

7 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Bossontop(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
undecided
Ok ma......we go jam for shiloh very soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by PassiveNaira: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Klueless abi wetin them call you. If you like use 30years before you marry. Na you Sabi.

You not being married has no economical values for us. How much more you marrying.

These bloggers are the one making you popular. One BB Naija starts by June 30, we will read less of you, Regina, Etinosa, MC Galaxy, Tonto vs Churchill, and all those rubbish junks Nairaland feeds us with.

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by leksite120(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
so that she go get much time to Bleep randomly
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by ChiefVolt007: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
This one has already indicated that she will not even have the interest of the kid's psychological state at heart even before they are born..
She obviously doesn't understand what a family should really consist of.
Alot of individuals are broken today just because they didn't grow up with their Father.
May God help her to eventually make the right decision..
The devil is really at work in the minds and heart of men and women more than ever this days..
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
If that would make you happy and fulfilled at your old age.

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Onliie:
Should we tell her?

Please dont. Let her reach 50yrs old first.
Re: Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids by CaptainMitch: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Congratulations
fakuta:
Before I said I will not marry at all!
And boom! am married today grin
Chai! Marriage is sweet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates Gia, Daughter’s 1st Birthday / Timaya, Reekado Banks At Oritsefemi’s Birthday Party (photos) / Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.