Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) (46809 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Goat. / Nigerian Dwarf Goats: How To Make Money From Them.... / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
See Oyibo just dey happy anyhow because the Nigerian goat was stable doing on the back of that guy doing yoga!! Let them come to naija and meet other more intelligent goats that can open pot that is on fire and carry corn from it with mouth. Abi the goats wia dey ajengunle wia dey climb fence like monkey! Biko, they have not seen anything yet.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
NIGERIA: A name that sells.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
make dem try am with cow first.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nairalanders will still find ways to worship oyinbo on this one grin
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
ayam nt understanding
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
These naughty goats that usually come to steal our food stuff back in Oyo state! They almost left us (corpers) broke! Heartless thieves!
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Eagle666: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerian dwarf goats are making waves in Europe and America and are been exported outside our shores in large numbers I hope they do no go extinct and we start relying on import goat meat in future. But the reality is goat milk which have been found out to be better than cow milk is on high demand abroad. Milk products like cheese and butter made from goat milk are also on high demand so apart from some people keeping them as pets the goats mainly are for commercial purposes.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Didcot: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
So them don export our goats?

Our beloved obuko?

Is this the Agricultural sector revolution Audu Ogbeh and Daddy Buhari is talking about?!
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by thunderbabs: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
If i catch doz 2 goats for their back ehn, na salt i go pour for deir mouth... Dey think dey can follow libya to goan hustle for America abi sad

I wee use dem do goat meat pepper soup tongue
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
That Lady should be careful. Nigeria He goats can perform other things.
the way she is bending is more of a goatie style
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
WAIT!!! Did they is it's Nigerian DWARF GOats. We didnt call them dwarf
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by skallion7(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
SMH, this one na news abi
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by itzescape(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
Came across this morning and this is not the first time am seeing it.
Who is making better use of our Dwarf goats, us or Americans?
Hosts are not just for pepper soup, they're for Yoga too.

what about their wanton shit and noise
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
You know you could post the picture only once and we'll get the message, right? Multiple posts of the same picture wasn't necessary.

I trust white people, na their way. They love it when animals dominate them. This is not too far off what I stumbled upon in an X.x.x. site. Any Christian would swear the world is coming to an end after what I viewed.
This goat normally has strong body odour, how them take cope?
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
meobizy:
You know you could post the picture only once and we'll get the message, right? Multiple posts of the same picture wasn't necessary.

I trust white people, na their way. They love it when animals dominate them. This is not too far off what I stumbled upon in an X.x.x. site. Any Christian would swear the world is coming to an end after what I viewed.
This goat normally has strong body odour, how them take cope?
What is a good Christian like you doing in X.X.X site? Research?

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by vioment: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Now oyibo dun like am, we go begin appreciate am. You see our life. These things na meat o, pure meat on a good day, d only time wey person go check on them na to feed them, clean around them, or see if them dun gbo for consumption.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Idrismusty97:
What is a good Christian like you doing in X.X.X site? Research?
I said "any Christian". I never alluded to being one.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
meobizy:

I said "any Christian". I never alluded to being one.
Ok my bad. So who do you like most? Mia Khalifa or Sunny Leone grin?
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by brodalokie: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Rape
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Ok my bad. So who do you like most? Mia Khalifa or Sunny Leone grin?
I've never watched any of Mia's work because I don't find her attractive. I don't know who the other female is.
I'm old school, one can easily guess my age from who I watch: Miko Lee, Lex Steele, Peter North, Golden Jade and Monique.

I mostly stick to amateur work nowadays because I find them more relatable than works on set.

2 Likes

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Barbii: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
Stale news... It's not new
I wanted to type this.. Thanks for typing it for me. And the name of the specie is Nigerian dwarf not like it's a Nigeria goat that was taking abroad and it is making waves
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Amberon11: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Even our goats are not lazy and have achieved more than Buhari.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Goats wey no dey hear word for Naija......

Haha........ When you get to Rome you act like a Roman

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
over here they are Peppersoup magnate
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by bisi16(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
This people go just make goat price high for nothing.
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Goats from the East
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by Lomprico2: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
See as goat meat dey waste!

1 Like

Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by isaac7819(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yoga with goat is for up coming yogan. pro like me do yoga with caw. grin grin grin
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by nacaz4real(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Even an Npki can leave Nigeria be useful and successful, what am I still doing here?
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by karlboss: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Danny225:
Good day nairalander please pardon my
English ooo. Let me go straight to the point.
My name is sunny and am in my 20's. I am
been into production of food and Beverages
since 2010 and am well experienced in my field. I
know how to make different drinks like:
Softdrinks (Cola, orange, lemon, apple flavours
etc)
Flavoured drinks (Non carbonated)
Yoghurt (sachets and bottle yoghurt).
To write is just a few of what I can produce but
none around to help me with all this different
drinks formulation that I possessed

I have
different recipe for all the above mentioned
drinks. I can even produce one of the best Cola
raw concentrate but here I am with no one to
help me to actualize my dream. I have photos of
what I have produced in the past for few people
that have consulted me.

I know within me that someone somewhere on
nairaland will connect me with right person that
will bring out the best is me. I have been jobless
all this while despite the fact of huge potential in
me that's untapped.

Please nairalanders, help your fellow bro.
You can reach me on 08128106231.
God bless you all.

Favour locate you this day. Amen
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by finest0007(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
When you think you've seen it all. cheesy
Re: Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) by liberalchick(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerian dwarf goat is the NAME of the breed, no one is importing any present day dwarf goat from Nigeria. The importation was done hundreds of years ago and they have been bred out long ago. It’s just like saying British bulldogs are imported from Britain. It is called Nigerian dwarf goat because that is the origin and they look so so different from our local breed here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed On My Farm / Somebody Help Pls...my Birds Are Dying! / Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.