Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

All You Need To Know About Mtn Tariff Plans In 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All You Need To Know About Mtn Tariff Plans In 2018 (573 Views)

Best Mtn Tariff Plan / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Mtn Tariff Plans In 2018 by Ochochedavid(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Trying to figure out the right mtn tariff plans for you may be hectic, high call rate is just one of the numerous problems plaguing some of this communication companies.

As if been overcharged on calls isn’t enough, sometimes your account balance will be deducted even without making calls.

Fortunately, MTN is one of few companies with a favorable tariff plans and low call rate.

Some mtn tariff plans charges as low as #12 for 1 minute. Ipulse, Xtravalue, Beta talk and start pack are just a few of many tariff plans offered by MTN.

Most times we make the mistake of choosing a tariff plan without taking note of certain things.

This article will guide you in choosing the right mtn tariff plans putting call rates and data bundles into consideration.

Apart from having mtn tariff plans which offers some of the lowest call rates if you compare to that of other

companies like GLO and Airtel, their plans also comes with a lots of mouth-watering benefits.

Personally, I use MTN to make calls, I rarely use my Airtel or Glo sims except for browsing since they have a cheaper data plan.

Read more: https://homeoftech.com.ng/2018/07/22/all-you-need-to-know-about-mtn-tariff-plans-in-2018/

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back Again. CONE HEADS, GWORO CHEWING LORDS and yamree gather here asap! / Ngerian Entrepreneur/musician Bnaira Acquires Multi-million Naira Ferrari / Nairaland 6th Most Visited Websites In Nigeria - Alexa Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.