Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

I'm The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Bbnaija Gifty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Bbnaija Gifty (505 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Bbnaija Gifty Slams Nigerian Musicians For Not Using Local Dialects To Sing / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Bbnaija Gifty by EmagNig(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gifty from Big Brother Naija has developed a controversial persona since the popular reality show came to an end.

Her Instagram page sees her posting provocative photos and video of herself and she sometimes writes things that leave many surprised.

Gifty recently wrote that she is the most beautiful woman in the world and that she will always be a god forever.

Gifty writes:

“The Most Beautiful Woman In The Whole Wide World. The Lady That Breaks Every Neck. The Lady That People Imitates Codely And At The End They Take Credit For It. The Most Captivating Lady Of All Planets. The Most Wanted Of Them All. Abeg your mama push you wella jawe.... I Will Always Be A god Forever. Abeg Argue with your witches bruv. Glow: God. Life: God. Okwa chukwu ne me soso.”

https://lailasnews.com/im-the-most-beautiful-woman-in-the-world-bbnaija-gifty/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Shares Beautiful Photos Of Herself And Her Daughter - See Photos / RONALDO Lands In Turin With Girlfriend Ahead Of First JUVENTUS Training (pics) / Super Falcons Star Asisat Oshoala Throws Housewarming Party In Lagosâ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.