Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi (48134 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by xynerise: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
women go dey find police trouble henceforth grin
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Mcreloaded(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is not a joke as I implore all Nigerians to vote in the next president that can make Nigerian naira (=N=1) equal to Ghanaian cedi (GH₵1). Let's be realistic that one naira cannot and will not and can never be equal to $1.
Even Zimbabwean dollar don get level where naira dey
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Chuksmonika(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
When God wants to bless someone,He doesn't seek permission from anybody,he just uses people who he will carefully select to bless you,thank God for her Life,and i pray God almight bless us all,amen!
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
GHANA MUST GO
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Finally, God just answer her own call, but watin dey com give the Police man
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Walexybobo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
I beg na so naira don yeye reach? nawa o.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by lordswill03: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Having a severe pain, no body should come and beat me abeg
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by newoffer: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
I hear say Na God is good motors Abi Big Joe dey load from ramat park to ghana

See Me see Ghana ooo

chai we dey suffer for this country sha

From Mile 2 in Lagos, enter 200 naira bus to badagry then trek to the border. Wait for truck going to Ghana .
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by emelda86(f): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
OneSentence:

the whole country tire me my sister

I have to cross check it again with my calculator 1ghc= 79naira multiply by 7000 Jesu shocked I was shocked...

No wonder papa junior is living large now than before

cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Merimental:
Ghana is a typical example of Small but Mighty country...towing d right path indeed
In your imagination. All the problem we have in Nigeria is in Ghana as well corruption, irregular power supply in large part of Ghana and extreme poverty. Besides I don't think a Nigerian policeman will behave so foolishly
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by KanwuliaExtra: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olajumoke!
See ya life? cheesy
How market na? wink
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Someone should pls come and beat my wife joooz....3m no b joke
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wow, good news, maybe Nigeria police should beat someone so that the person will be rich.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by penance(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
the way you guys disrespect ppl on nairaland is totally annoying...you don't know me, and you have not met or seen me..cos we both are on nairaland..I forgive ur ignorance anyway.
hehhee why u dey worry yourself answer that mumu, maybe he just escaped from a psychiatric hospital...no be everybody dey mentally ok for here.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by educhigo: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
some people here go dey pray make nigeria police tattered them make them get the money,if nigeria police battered you ah you no go stay alive eat the money
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
#SANE CLIMES!
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Witnes: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
the way you guys disrespect ppl on nairaland is totally annoying...you don't know me, and you have not met or seen me..cos we both are on nairaland..I forgive ur ignorance anyway.
My man easy, they are indomie children out growth their senses, no mouth discipline and respect to elders that's why I know an extend I intrudes into some argument here.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by bigtt76(f): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Buahaha ashok sef.....funny though! The guy wan blast your blokos so you go prosper ni cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyicash:
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by igwefivestar(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
anyicash:
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
moscobabs:
All thanks to the Officer that beat the poverty out of her. Now that God has already used the police for the woman I think it's better to forgive the officer now and get call back from Ghana police then all charges should be withdrawn.

Lord anything that will happen that will make my helper locate me baba!!!! I'm ready to face the hardship and bitterness of it now, Let it start happen

In Jesus mighty name I pray
I SMH for you, you need to see a psychiatric ASAP.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
Rubbish! if you don't like it just ignore and move on! we don't want to know you! if you can not handle people's opinion on Here Go some were else go to facebook or something! tongue

who da hell are you? Donald Trump or putin? grin grin
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
priceaction:
Nice one. Ghana is far ahead of Nigeria in every thing. Very coordinated country in many things. Even in traffic, they obey like mad even when police are not on ground.
people will be looking for police to beat them up now while they tell their friends to record the event. But don't try it in Naija , you, your friends and family will pay dear for it. They will label you as a thief that want to disarm the police. And your friend as an accomplice. Then the police will investigate and release their own versions that you slap a police officer that is carrying his lawful assignments without provocation. Then you torn his uniform and about to disarm him, before he reacted. And they will charge you to court. The lawyers and the judges will then ask you to pay 500k to bail your self. Then you will be forgotten in prison and that will be your end.
Naija police is your friend indeed.
By the way, where is offa bank robbery prime suspects and the so called aides to kwara state governor? They never parade them. Ever since they paraded or let's say, show us that shengeren movies of some of them? What happened to them since? Are they still investigating? Why are they not charged to the court since then? Soin we no go hear anything again about it until 5years later, that, may be one of them is caught with weapons again and we will all remember that we know this face now? And the circle will go on again. What a country we have!
just like evans matter
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by lilbarracuda(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lord where's my own police man
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by tunary(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
gabazin080:
Why can't Satan apologize to God so that we go back to The garden of Eden? There is one lady I want to see without clothes..

<b>Abeg make I get my likes oo
Heaven and earth will pass away but my words remain
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by tunary(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
sonnie10:
Would you say that justice is served? What happens to the perpetrator then?
Is this one not more than justice
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
God used the police officer to bless that woman..God can do wonderful things in different ways..always trust in God.
His ways are just mysterious, if not for the policeman ,who will help her, God i look up to u o, then thank you for the previous blessing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by anyicash(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! if you don't like it just ignore and move on! we don't want to know you! if you can not handle people's opinion on Here Go some were else go to facebook or something! tongue

who da hell are you? Donald Trump or putin? grin grin
ok
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Dollabiz: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Denies Being Among Hostages At Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / Man Killed Over A Phone In Sokoto (graphic Photos) / EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.