Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Heigh Of Kazeemization... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Heigh Of Kazeemization... (1108 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heigh Of Kazeemization... by captainking(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
i was surfing through olx for cars and i saw this...acura...fitted with lexus engine....i really wonder why it was done..but the kazeem that did it,,,the owner of the car and the person that will buy the car must all come for deliverance...
nurey..come and buy motor oo...gazzuzz...see workshop machine to be used for case study..timifakay...ibadan people sabi this one nah,,,,autoelectng...please give us full rewire diagram...obekediamondfuto....i dash you....radautoworks...please come and reverse engineer this...

1 Like

Re: The Heigh Of Kazeemization... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jesus!
Re: The Heigh Of Kazeemization... by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
nna ehn, this is......... na only meme fit describe my feelings right now
Re: The Heigh Of Kazeemization... by timifakay(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
captainking:
i was surfing through olx for cars and i saw this...acura...fitted with lexus engine....i really wonder why it was done..but the kazeem that did it,,,the owner of the car and the person that will buy the car must all come for deliverance...
nurey..come and buy motor oo...gazzuzz...see workshop machine to be used for case study..timifakay...ibadan people sabi this one nah,,,,autoelectng...please give us full rewire diagram...obekediamondfuto....i dash you....radautoworks...please come and reverse engineer this...

Carry your wàhálà and go.
Re: The Heigh Of Kazeemization... by nurey(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
captainking:

atleast they have given 5sfe and 2azfe a break, 1MZ has taken the baton grin

3 Likes

Re: The Heigh Of Kazeemization... by thebigkendo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
captainking:

lol it is obviously a picture mix up, Most likely a RX300 engine bay.

2 Likes

Re: The Heigh Of Kazeemization... by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pic is an RX300 engine bay.

2 Likes

Re: The Heigh Of Kazeemization... by radautoworks: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2018
Concur
Re: The Heigh Of Kazeemization... by diportivo: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2018
two diff cars right there

(1) (Reply)

In Coming North America Cars / I Am About To Change My Corolla 04/05 Engine. I Need Advice Please. / Help Needed. What's The Price To Change A Toyota Corolla Gear. 04.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.