Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Am About To Change My Corolla 04/05 Engine. I Need Advice Please. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Am About To Change My Corolla 04/05 Engine. I Need Advice Please. (1112 Views)

Advice: What Are The Common Issues With Camry 04/05 / Compare Which Is Better & Rugged Between Sienna 04/05 And Acura MDX 05/06 / My Corolla Is Consuming Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Change My Corolla 04/05 Engine. I Need Advice Please. by oseluck: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to you my amiable nairalanders.
My corolla engine is old and has been worked on, hence its struggling to deliver.
I will be going to zuba market to make a purchase of an engine this week.

Please house, advise me on what i need to look out for so as not to be have any regret after everything.

I will appreciate any form of advice please.

Thanks
Re: I Am About To Change My Corolla 04/05 Engine. I Need Advice Please. by buygala(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
oseluck:
Happy new year to you my amiable nairalanders.
My corolla engine is old and has been worked on, hence its struggling to deliver.
I will be going to zuba market to make a purchase of an engine this week.

Please house, advise me on what i need to look out for so as not to be have any regret after everything.

I will appreciate any form of advice please.

Thanks

Get a trusted mechanic to accompany you..

Or contact luvinhubby or Gazuzz to get it for you... Of course you will have to give them the exact specs of your engine and even send pictures of your old engine and still pay them for their troubles and expertise smiley

Since you are obviously a novice, my advice is that you pay someone knowledgeable to get the engine for you... You can't be doing Ijebu in things you have no knowledge about. That small penny you are slyly trying to save by cutting out knowledgeable middlemen may end up costing you a nice fat pound if and when as is very likely, you are sold a lemon if you go alone cheesy

Happy New year

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Change My Corolla 04/05 Engine. I Need Advice Please. by oseluck: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
cool
Re: I Am About To Change My Corolla 04/05 Engine. I Need Advice Please. by oseluck: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thank you buygala. I appreciate this.
buygala:

Get a trusted mechanic to accompany you..

Or contact luvinhubby or Gazuzz to get it for you... Of course you will have to give them the exact specs of your engine and even send pictures of your old engine and still pay them for their troubles and expertise smiley

Since you are obviously a novice, my advice is that you pay someone knowledgeable to get the engine for you... You can't be doing Ijebu in things you have no knowledge about. That small penny you are slyly trying to save by cutting out knowledgeable middlemen may end up costing you a nice fat pound if and when as is very likely, you are sold a lemon if you go alone cheesy

Happy New year

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed. What's The Price To Change A Toyota Corolla Gear. 04. / A Very Good Benz Mechanic In Ibadan / Noise From Steering Column

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.