Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball (32752 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) / UNEC Master's Degree Student Slumps, Dies While Jogging In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by omojesu202(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
RIP young man!! So sad!! This is one of the reasons my only sport is "Hand to mouth" combat, nobody ever died while drinking a cold bottle of GULDER......... angry

drunken master.... come to Owerri let me get u drunk.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by soberdrunk(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
omojesu202:

drunken master.... come to Owerri let me get u drunk.

Challenge accepted!! Buzz me on bbm pin 'GULDER'(yes it is my custom bbm pin)
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Martinez19(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Your main problem is you think you are smart but you are actually not. Read my original post again and use your number 6. Nonsense.
It's you who should use your number six. Are you too daft to see that I mentioned a lot of names apart from yours? Each brought their different take on the matter to me and I replied and treated theses takes in one post. The post as a whole does not apply to all the names I mentioned. A single sentence can apply to only one moniker. Nonsense undecided
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Martinez19(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Icon79:
Bia, are you on druggzz That dude has no ounce of fat on him! You're ranting about fitness culture concerning a dude who died while playing freaking basketball ball. Looking at him, you'll see that the dude must be very active in sports. You simply don't know what killed him so shut you're traps up, unless you've performed an autopsy to determine the actual cause of death!

#Mugu shocked

O pari

Here is a post in where I addressed the issue on why it could be a heart attack. I admit that there could other causes. I was speaking to make monikers.

You guys are ignorant and aren't taking a lot of factors into consideration. Who says you must be puffed up twice the size of Ambode before you get a heart attack? You can be as slim as Obama and still have atherosclerosis. As long as you eat and leave a relatively sedentary life, you can build up atheromatous plaque in the lining of your artery. So looking fit is not a good indication.

Other footballers and athletes slumped? Yes if they were not watching their diet. If your sport involves great physical activities and you eat oily and fatty foods, you could slump. That's why top athletes, like Ronaldo, have chefs that regulate their diet.

He was playing basketball? And so what? Is it implied that he was a frequent basketball player? Is it implied that he visited the gym regular? Perhaps his friends might have said "join us this once and play basketball" and he went not knowing basket ball involves some intense activity. Haven't you seen governors play ball even though they are at risk of heart attack with their pot bellies? Does playing ball that once mean they were fit? Of course not.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by otobasin2323(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
my street guy chai rip bro
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by ukandi1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
angelusbrut:
But the guy in question is not fat ,death wetin man do u.RIP

Yea.. I had d same question too. Didn't know body size is irrelevant now .
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by GodIsBiafran: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:
It's you who should use your number six. Are you too daft to see that I mentioned a lot of names apart from yours? Each brought their different take on the matter to me and I replied and treated theses takes in one post. The post as a whole does not apply to all the names I mentioned. A single sentence can apply to only one moniker. Nonsense undecided

If I place a hot curse on you now...people will say I am wicked. Look here, you better apologize to me right now...before I vex 4 u! Nonsense.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by sniperr007(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:
Heart attack. We need to have a fitness culture in this country. We ignore fitness culture and we are busy chasing money and growing fat.

But he was playing basketball.
Probably was a routine thing from him
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by ameri9ja: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:
Cc. ameri9ja, sKeetz, GodIsBiafran, Ijaya123, Rutley, msughdoo, thunderbabs, mechanics, tiwasiaife.

You guys are ignorant and aren't taking a lot of factors into consideration. Who says you must be puffed up twice the size of Ambode before you get a heart attack? You can be as slim as Obama and still have atherosclerosis. As long as you eat and leave a relatively sedentary life, you can build up atheromatous plaque in the lining of your artery. So looking fit is not a good indication.

Other footballers and athletes slumped? Yes if they were not watching their diet. If your sport involves great physical activities and you eat oily and fatty foods, you could slump. That's why top athletes, like Ronaldo, have chefs that regulate their diet.

He was playing basketball? And so what? Is it implied that he was a frequent basketball player? Is it implied that he visited the gym regular? Perhaps his friends might have said "join us this once and play basketball" and he went not knowing basket ball involves some intense activity. Haven't you seen governors play ball even though they are at risk of heart attack with their pot bellies? Does playing ball that once mean they were fit? Of course not.

We need a fitness culture in Nigeria. People focus too much on money and when you are growing fat people say that you are enjoying.

Bros, look up "Brugada syndrome"
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Deltatoto: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:
Heart attack. We need to have a fitness culture in this country. We ignore fitness culture and we are busy chasing money and growing fat.
na Buhari kill am
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Martinez19(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

If I place a hot curse on you now...people will say I am wicked. Look here, you better apologize to me right now...before I vex 4 u! Nonsense.
Lol. Who is this one? You sighted the guy's physique and picture of him playing basketball and typed that it's likely not to be a heart attack. While I admit the possibility of another cause, I pointed it straight out as to why it could still be a heart attack.

Curse me? Come on, we are in the information age and only idiots believe that a unique sequence of the vibrations of their vocal cords can affect physical "outcomes". Curses, spells, voodoo, religion and other world mysticisms are ridiculous garbages and falsehood with no basis in reality.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Martinez19(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
ameri9ja:

Bros, look up "Brugada syndrome"
There might be other causes of his death but I was trying to state why it could be a heart attack.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by GodIsBiafran: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:
Lol. Who is this one? You sighted the guy's physique and picture of him playing basketball and typed that it's likely not to be a heart attack. While I admit the possibility of another cause, I pointed it straight out as to why it could still be a heart attack. Curse me? Come on, we are in the information age and only idiots believe that a unique sequence of the vibrations of their vocal cords can affect physical "outcomes". Curses, spells, voodoo, religion and other world mysticisms are ridiculous garbages and falsehood with no basis in reality.

So your first name is Martinez? What's your last name? If you really believe curses don't work, you will have no problem furnishing your full details. Oya over to you, Mr. Atheist. tongue
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by harriet412(f): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Martinez19:
Cc. ameri9ja, sKeetz, GodIsBiafran, Ijaya123, Rutley, msughdoo, thunderbabs, mechanics, tiwasiaife.

We need a fitness culture in Nigeria. People focus too much on money and when you are growing fat people say that you are enjoying.

In a bid to sound smart, u think typing grammar will do the magic... Oga u are very very dumb.
Next time listen to correction when someone corrects you

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Martinez19:
He's a basket baller.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by austinelex: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2018
what a lost of a prominent fellow
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by ElPhoche(m): 1:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Trust me, even if that boy was playing in Amaku, he would still have died. He likely died from a Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. I doubt if Amaku has a defribillator. It won't be the fault of doctors, but rather lack of equipment.
I saw a defibrillator in a security post in obodo oyibo, something that less than 2% of all hospitals in Nigeria have. The whole thing weak me die sad angry
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by sKeetz(m): 5:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Martinez19:

Take your L and move on bruh. You goofed big time but no worries I understand it was your 5 minutes of madness.

Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Maximatic(m): 5:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Sudden death in people younger than 35, often due to undiscovered heart defects or overlooked heart abnormalities, is rare. When these sudden deaths occur, it's often during physical activity, such as playing a sport, and more often occurs in males than in females.

Millions of elementary, high school and college athletes compete yearly without incident. If you or your child is at risk of sudden death, talk to your doctor about precautions you can take.
The causes of sudden cardiac death in young people vary. Most often, death is due to a heart abnormality.

For a variety of reasons, something causes the heart to beat out of control. This abnormal heart rhythm is known as ventricular fibrillation.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Martinez19(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2018
harriet412:

In a bid to sound smart, u think typing grammar will do the magic... Oga u are very very dumb.
Next time listen to correction when someone corrects you
In a bid to sound smart? Can you point out a flaw in my write up? When you don't understand something, you bash it.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by Martinez19(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2018
sKeetz:

Take your L and move on bruh. [b]You goofed big time [/b]but no worries I understand it was your 5 minutes of madness.
Can you point out a flaw in my write up? If you can I would deactivate my account. It's seems you didn't understand my write up or you saw it as a defensive mechanism on my part.
Re: Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball by hopefulLandlord: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

So your first name is Martinez? What's your last name? If you really believe curses don't work, you will have no problem furnishing your full details. Oya over to you, Mr. Atheist. tongue

He might value his privacy

if your curses are powerful enough then his monicker should do

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / Jamb 2017: Top 10 States According To The Number Of Applicants