Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle (1199 Views)

Which Side Of A Phone Is Best Suited For Fingerprint Sensor ? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by Kalapizim(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
The note 5 has got the most unique cut to suit your style in all you do or where you go. Well cut to shape and style in three colours namely Beryline green, Milan black and ice blue.

The Note 5 is sturdy, carries the touch of infinix unique french design and class above all else. The note 5 aside been an impressive work of art with an ultra slim design and assured style. The device spots a glossy transparent glass back which changes colours when reflected against light. The note 5 is built to your to suit your business needs with comfort and ease, Aside from coming with the purest of Android from google which guarantees users having the fullest complements of Google office applications including Google Assistant as a virtual assistant in every spectrum.

Having Google assistant isn’t all there is to the note 5 .alone, the most exciting of all in having Artificial intelligence as an effective support on the go at your fingertips whenever you need it all supported by a 4500mAh big battery for sustenance. Who needs a personal Assistant when you have got the Note 5 ? You guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by apologist: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
looks so, i am impressed with this device.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by newjosboy: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
I meed a girlfriend that will buy me this fone
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by funkdr(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Which call recorder works best for this phone?, I've tried many but not satisfied
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by TechsNG: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
funkdr:
Which call recorder works best for this phone?, I've tried many but not satisfied

Voice recorder app (available on the app store) worked for me. That's what I used for the full review video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR48Can5rNQ
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
newjosboy:
I meed a girlfriend that will buy me this fone
hahah bobrisky could buy for you nah
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by henry007(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
cool
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by funkdr(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
TechsNG:

Voice recorder app (available on the app store) worked for me. That's what I used for the full review video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR48Can5rNQ
I'm talking about phone call conversation, i tried a number of the apps... Is either you have to refresh it or the sound from the other end is too low.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by safas20(f): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2018
This is good.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by Kalapizim(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
funkdr:
which one did you try ?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by funkdr(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Kalapizim:
which one did you try ?
I've resolved it with True Caller.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by Kalapizim(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2018
funkdr:
I've resolved it with True Caller.
ok boss
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by funkdr(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Kalapizim:
ok boss
but, please do you have any one that's working perfectly... Cos I want to pay for the true Caller.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Is Suited For Lifestyle by Kalapizim(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
funkdr:
but, please do you have any one that's working perfectly... Cos I want to pay for the true Caller.
nope i dont sire

(1) (Reply)

Meet The New Infinix HOTS3X / TECNO Camon Iace 2X / Glo Slow Network... Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.