Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx (1139 Views)

2023: Amaechi In Katsina Says He Will Fight Poverty, Insecurity / Fool Nigeria Once, Shame On You. Fool Nigeria Twice - Donald Trump / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by hisinkship(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
AS POSTED ON INSTAGRAM:-

MEET THE 57 Nigerian Youths who embarked on a nine months research on how to end poverty by the grace of God once and for all in Nigerian AND Africa. The good news is that we have found the solution through the INKRESTATION BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM and we are called Team AYASOFA .
AYA-SOFA 3in1 Meaning
African Youths Against Shithole Once & For All.
African Youths Against SUFFER SUFFER
AYA-SOFA - We Seperate ourselves from SUFFER SUFFER (In Yoru-English) .
Follow Us
As we begin the
#AYASOFACHALLENGE
Proof of Love Season 1:- THE INKRESTED NIGERIA
Do you Love Nigeria? If Yes
INVEST IN NIGERIA'S POVERTY BAILOUT.

Click Here

Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by kinzation(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
their pictures look more like excos of an association in an higher institution

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by hisinkship(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
One typical Nigerian there looking for faults where there is non and also looking for fun and comedy out of everything
kinzation:
their pictures look more like excos of an association in an higher institution
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by Merimental(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
wit wat exactly? stone...well good luck to dem...I hope dey gat d money!!!
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by Alejoc(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Young and mighty!
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by hisinkship(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yes they are
Alejoc:
Young and mighty!
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by tossie101(f): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
How and with what
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by gen2briz(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Just 57

That ogun rep. will deliver very well
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by gen2briz(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
tossie101:
How and with what

I guess with selfie and nice postures in departmental magazine.
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by tossie101(f): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
gen2briz:

grin
abeg leave me o grin
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by hisinkship(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
tossie101:
How and with what

THE POWER OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Blockchian is a powerful Financial Technology that makes it possible to create your own MONEY in the form of what is called CRYPTOCURRENCIES plus you can design your own Monitory Policy around it to suite the people you are creating it for.

Examples of FinTechs that are well known is Bitcoin, Ethereum and over 1500 others but Nigeria has not been in the Blockchain map because as others would say we always enter in last.

But we don't believe that, Nigerians are very smart people.
The best knowledge or Technology any & every youth needs now is BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and our own BLOCKCHAIN is called INKRESTATION BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM which is to be built on a Consensus Mechanism Design called PROOF OF LOVE.

THANKS
@UniversalDaddyInk for the INKRESTATION
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by tossie101(f): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
hisinkship:

THE POWER OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Blockchian is a powerful Financial Technology that makes it possible to create your own MONEY in the form of what is called CRYPTOCURRENCIES plus you can design your own Monitory Policy around it to suite the people you are creating it for.

Examples of FinTechs that are well known is Bitcoin, Ethereum and over 1500 others but Nigeria has not been in the Blockchain map because as others would say we always enter in last.

But we don't believe that, Nigerian very are smart people.
The best knowledge or Technology any & every youth needs now is BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and our own BLOCKCHAIN is called INKRESTATION BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM which is to be built of a Consensus Mechanism Design called PROOF OF LOVE.

THANKS
@UniversalDaddyInk for the INKRESTATION

Hmm ok nice, let's see how it pans out.
Then we join the moving train.
Kudos you guys tho
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by hisinkship(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Later you complain that they called you a LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH when all you can do is joke with everything & an internet/social media Parrot.

You see your mates brazing up and trying out something good towards creating a better Nigeria instead of you to either support them or encourage. It's comedy that's in your head If you have lost hope in yourself or in your country this one's haven't OKAY ? Get that into your head

Have a nice day

gen2briz:

Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by FarahAideed: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Another Ponzi scheme loading
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by kinzation(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
hisinkship:
One typical Nigerian there looking for faults where there is non and also looking for fun and comedy out of everything
life must be viewed in different ways man
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by hisinkship(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
If I must come down to your level I will tell you that Life generally has been a Ponzi scheme because this is not how God planned life even yours in particular therefore all we owe our world is not to fold our arms, Never, we must keep seeking out ways to make things better and I know you love the sound of that Mr. PONZI

Do your research on that Technology and you will find out that it's something u have missed since Jesus Died on the cross.

FarahAideed:
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by hisinkship(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
So you chose sarcasm as your preferred standpoint
That's good anyway its your life I guess that what you will say next.

kinzation:
life must be viewed in different ways man
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by FarahAideed: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
hisinkship:
If I must come down to your level I will tell you that Life generally has been a Ponzi scheme because this is not how God planned life even yours in particular therefore all we owe our world is not to fold our arms, Never, we must keep seeking out ways to make things better and I know you love the sound of that Mr. PONZI

Do your research on that Technology and you will find out that it's something u have missed since Jesus Died on the cross.

I know a lot a bout block chain and I know where you are headed ..good luck
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by hisinkship(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
If you know about block chain then you should be part of the team not against block chain Or do you think it's about competition b cos if you know about blockchain it means we must be your competitors but we ain't here to compete, we are solving a National and Continental Problem
FarahAideed:

I know a lot a bout block chain and I know where you are headed ..good luck
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by kinzation(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
hisinkship:
So you chose sarcasm as your preferred standpoint
That's good anyway its your life I guess that what you will say next.

Mr man calm down... was just joking

let's be serious about the subject matter

I'm not sure giving those faces my support will make Nigerians and Nigeria change
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by peterphd(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

Hey salam, what do you think about block Chain?
Re: Meet The 57 Youths That Plans To Fight Poverty In Nigeria Once And For All-picx by gen2briz(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2018
hisinkship:
Later you complain that they called you a LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH when all you can do is joke with everything & an internet/social media Parrot.

You see your mates brazing up and trying out something good towards creating a better Nigeria instead of you to either support them or encourage. It's comedy that's in your head If you have lost hope in yourself or in your country this one's haven't OKAY ? Get that into your head

Have a nice day

With that your bad mouth, how will you make impact. You think creating better Nigeria is by showcasing people pictures in a facelass forum and by thinking in one corner of your room.. . You better stop wasting money on those useless seminars you're attending that's not adding any thing to your sense of reasoning...

Now get this to your skull

For you to create a better Nigeria, make sure your house is better after that create a better compound, after that crate a better street, after that create a better local government, after that create a better state. If you create all this successfully, then you can now start thinking on how to create better Nigeria. Hope this will sink in your brain.

Nonsense and ingredient

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Govs Reject Direct Primary As NEC Meeting Holds / Jonathan Almost Jailed Buhari, Atiku For Treason, Abubakar Reveal / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.