Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units (770 Views)

Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) / Omo-Agege: National Assembly Can’t Deliver New Constitution / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by SenatorCharles1: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
“So, let me reinstate, we remain committed and I have said so from the word go in my acceptance speech when I was elected that we acknowledge the fact that there are people with genuine complains. For such people, we are ready to listen... However, on principle, I do not deal with political mercenaries, that remains my position. I will not miss my sleep because a lot of these guys cannot on a good day deliver their unit."

Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says most of the people who want to leave the ruling party for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) cannot deliver their units.

Oshiomhole said this on Tuesday after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said the APC remains committed to dialoguing with aggrieved members, but he would not lose sleep over those bent on defecting, as no honourable man would return to their vomit, the PDP.

“You have seen me. Do I look like I’m losing sleep?” he asked reporters.

“No, I am not losing sleep. I am sleeping very well. I still maintain that I don’t see any man of honour, who with his eyes open left PDP on the account of their gross mismanagement, abuse of the treasury and all of the crime that the PDP committed, I don’t see them whatever their irritations.

“That cannot be a justification to return a house that all we need to do is to play back their own tape about what PDP represents and why they left.

“I still hold the view that you can’t vomit in the morning and convert it to lunch in the afternoon if you have honour. And that position still remains the same. Number two is that yes, I have made this point clear that we can distinguish the mercenaries from those who genuinely have complaints.”

He said the business of party leaders is to try and manage, listen and find solutions to those who have verifiable complaints, however, there isn’t much he can do about those who are “permanent mercenaries and are in this business for personal reasons”.

“We are not going to change the core values of the party in order to retain them,” he said.

“So, let me reinstate, we remain committed and I have said so from the word go in my acceptance speech when I was elected that we acknowledge the fact that there are people with genuine complains. For such people, we are ready to listen. We are ready to act on the basis of justice, fairness, no arrogance and inclusion. I remain committed to those.

“However, on principle, I do not deal with political mercenaries, that remains my position. I will not miss my sleep because a lot of these guys cannot on a good day deliver their unit. And we have the records that tell us who won elections and where. And I am a tested fighter, I fought them in Edo from zero, zero and I overcame their most powerful godfathers. So, I know what I am talking about, I speak from experience and I will talk, negotiate and persuade but there are core principles that are not negotiable.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/23/oshiomhole-lot-those-who-want-leave-apc-can%E2%80%99t-deliver-their-units
Re: Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by Kyase(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yes ooo chairman, do your thing.
The man with the magic wand...
Re: Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by ChristianNorth: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yet you were shamelessly begging them, dangling some carrots from hell to their face.

APC=Hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by LUGBE: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
This man and uncultured mouth, Apc will finally be buried

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by babasanti: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
this man has just insulted Galadima and saraki. I can guarantee you they will Rubbish him the way ferduy rubbished cappelo n hodgson before euro 2012
Re: Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by Paperwhite(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
“However, on principle, I do not deal with political mercenaries, that remains my position. I will not miss my sleep because a lot of these guys cannot on a good day deliver their unit. And we have the records that tell us who won elections and where. And I am a tested fighter, I fought them in Edo from zero, zero and I overcame their most powerful godfathers.

So, I know what I am talking about, I speak from experience and I will talk, negotiate and persuade but there are core principles that are not negotiable.”

Oshiomole is still behaving like a bull in a China shop.
-After dismissing the dissident members as inconsequential?
-After instituting a lawsuit against the defecting members?
- After shamelessly going cap-in-hand even @ 2am to visit the aggrieved members
PDP did but suffered it.APC will surely regret this stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by Kutis2030(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
yes even saraki can't.
Re: Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by emmasege: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
On the contrary Mr short devil, I don't see any man of honour staying back in APC in spite of three years of misrule, hardship, escalated killings and hypocritical fight against corruption.

The choice is for us the electorates. We are the 'wife' and have tasted two husbands in the persons of APC and PDP. Even though the quality of life we had under PDP was not the best one can hope for, it's still much better than the miserable change we currently experience.

February 2019 is around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by almajiri101: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
babasanti:
this man has just insulted Galadima and saraki. I can guarantee you they will Rubbish him the way ferduy rubbished cappelo n hodgson before euro 2012

You missed the jibe, he was actually referring to the likes of dogara, baraje, dino melaye and some follow follow members.
Re: Oshiomhole: A Lot Of Those Who Want To Leave APC Can’t Deliver Their Units by 35824L: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Don't mind them. "We will soon leave...we will soon leave" but they always arrive punctual to any meeting that APC calls them for negotiation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line / Mother And Her 2 Children Attacked By Boyfriend In Cross River. Photos / PDP Reports Buhari To British Prime Minister, Theresa May… Is Buhari Not In Trou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.