Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) (9251 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Laidewiess: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Speaker @femigbaja declares operation show your PVC in his constituency. I can see Multiple PVCs for Asiwaju

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZ2Jidg6uw

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1560251763890028545?t=MNNxJnexZglvqdvRDTmLrQ&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by ojasans: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
These guys need the constituents Only during the election.

I need the images of what he has done for his people for about eight years now

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Tflex01: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
BAT 2023!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by ManTiger(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
2023 election will shock some people like 2015 did, den go use some politician eyes rub sand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxk4nmJZn5Q

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Johnrake69: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by barbstee(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Gbaja for sure

A very loyal lieutenant

All politics is local

BAT 2023

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Akinsete19(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Okay, no be only polling unit and police post, he go see.

7 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Zchi1052(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ok
Am OBIdient
I will deliver my polling unit to Peter Obi
Millions of Nigerians will do same
Too much Suffering don make our brain reset
We will vote wisely this time around

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Broda..

I heard EFCcs Magu didn't complete your case..

Well get ready

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Joshmoore(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
#Youths 2023! I am Running for presidency through ObiDatti

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by duduade: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
How do they deliver

He should have been specific

Omo ale

8 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
These people are not on Twitter and nairaland

One man one vote is the biggest flaw of democracy.

How can you say the vote of an agbero that can easily be influenced by colorado to sell his vote for another wrap of Arizona or a truck pusher that cannot read nor write is equal to the vote of a university phd holder that understands the effect of leadership on the economy of the country are equal votes??

Electoral votes should be adopted for all local governments in nigeria.

Ibeju-lekki local government should have more weight than Kosofe local government.
And that should be applied across all local governments in nigeria, you can't be using illiterates to win election at the detriment of people that understand the implications of leadership

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Fresh34: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chopping money
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by 9jvirgin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Are Igbos part of Nigeria? If yes, why can't an Igbo man be the president of Nigeria since 1966? Where's our conscience? Every right thinking Nigerian should support an Igbo presidency.

I am full blooded Yoruba and I support Obi.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Freelane33(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Gbajabiamilarh
Of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Cmanforall: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
To where? grin

The electronic transmission of results by INEC will negatively influence rigging next year.

Let's watch and see shocked

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Wintertime: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biafra exit is sure

Is it by force

Biafra exit is sure

Is it by force
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
While you dey there dey chop life with your family and them dey suffer.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
dazzlingd:
These people are not on Twitter and nairaland
...Nairaland.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by PHYTECH: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good

proudly a Muslim.

Islam is the only way to eternal peace.

Embrace a religion that expose you to truth and the sincere path of love, compassion and accomplishments. A religion that doesn't decieve you with miracles that can't heakk all in the hospital.

A religion that doesn't decieve.

All thanks to Allah for his blessing on me by making me a muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
That's the comment of a scared man. The Obidient movement is causing an earthquake/tsunami already, only the blind sees otherwise but the political elite already know this FACT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Felabrity: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Useless government
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by CommonSense1967: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
K
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Avvquav6: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo: APC United For Tinubu’s Victory, No Plan To Remove Adamu / Meet Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Daughter,who Is Making Waves Abroad(graphics) / Reps Budget Padding Crisis Embarrassing To Apc—timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.