Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (53524 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Friends Pushed Her Into Pot Of Boiling Stew / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Arysexy:
Edo and stab again? Season of stabbing
this is the second stabbing involving boyfwend and gwenfwend in benin. One happened almost close to my side some weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag by blahc007: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Gladys okoh a divorcee.... Dont be suprised this idiot personified jealous lover caused the divorce. Karma might be doing his work as usual... De f**kee died horribly, the f**ker will be languishing behind bars... The real man will be enjoying a new life with a real woman... Life!

[/quote]
Re: Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
d area na confra full dia reach ikpoba hill
e no get were confra no dey for benin bros
Re: Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag by zinizta: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2018
hammer6F:
SOME PEOPLE TURN MARRIAGE AND DATING INTO CRIME.

U CHEAT, U DIE.

U SAY U DONT WANT AGAIN, U DIE.

U NO AGREE OPEN, U DIE.

IT IS NOT SO MY PEOPLE.

U CAME TO THIS WORLD ALONE AND U SHALL GO ALONE.

LET US LOVE AND LEARN TO LET GO WEN IT BECOMES TOXIC.

IT IS NOT TILL DEATH DO US PART. BIKO NU!

this should be printed and pinned to every wall... let us love and learn to let it go when it becomes toxic...wise words
Re: Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag by uzolexis(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Married women of nowadays are prostituting more than the so called harlots living in hotels.they trained themselves like dogs jumping from one man to another just for sexual pleasure. Very pathetic that this foolish woman died like a Christmas fowl just because of the bad character she developed by herself.
God save from slothful women o
Her brainless head has gone to the grave untimely

Your stupidity is at its peak. You are blaming the woman for being stabbed by a murdering Did you actually think before typing this I have not commented on NL for a while but I could not let this pass without giving you a piece of my mind.
Re: Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag by Sweetcollins: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jealousy is not maturity
Re: Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag by pastorcyrus(m): 2:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Hgf
Re: Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag by ZeusP(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Anger without mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Returnee Caught In Armed Robbery In Enugu / Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him / MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.