Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion (40911 Views)

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion / Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4656846/pastor-beaten-benin-sleeping-married

Married pastor arrested after married lover died during abortion
32-year-old Ngbeken Elvis, a pastor at Christ Chosen Church of God, has been arrested for the death of a 38-year-old mother of four, Mama Sarah, who died while procuring abortion for the pregnancy she had for him in Edo State
A report by TheNation, revealed that the duo have been in a secret relationship for over six months. The deceased husband resides abroad and has built a house for his family where the late wife and children live at Okhokhugbo community in Egor LGA.
She was said to have died at a hospital she was rushed to after the abortion procedure failed. Pastor Elvis revealed he was suspended from the church over marital issues.
He said his wife was in the habit of always fighting him since they got married in December, 2016, and the church suspended him because he could not settle problems he had with his wife.
What compounded his woes are that Mama Sarah’s husband family are demanding refund of the bride price they paid. They are also saying Pastor Elvis would take care of the burial expenses after performing the marriage rites.
According to him, “I knew this Mama Sarah when she was ill. I prayed for her and she promised to reward me. We started dating but the children were not aware. .
When one of her daughters wanted to raise suspicion after some neighbours questioned my continued visit to their house, she threatened to throw her out of the house.
She asked me to move into their house three months ago before I could get an apartment and I was staying there. I am an orphan. I didn’t plan to get into this mess.
She didn’t tell me she was pregnant. I was not aware she went to procure abortion. I am really ashamed. I prayed God to forgive me. I am now remorseful. She used to give me N1000 or N2000 to run errands for her.”

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/06/married-pastor-arrested-after-lover-died-during-abortion/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by hellothere(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Scanda.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by itiswellandwell: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hmmmm. Very sorry about what you are passing through. May God in his infinite mercy save you from this mess. Absence of his wife and absence of the woman husband is the ultimate cause of this. Body no be firewood naaaw. The woman should have informed him she is pregnant naaw. She just put this man for wahala. He who is without sin should cast the first stone.

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

47 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Chicagoesontop: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wakanda poo is this ?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by SarakiBukola: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Everyday for the thief (Pastor) ....one day for the owners(Congregation)

God said Moses should use his rod to part the Red Sea.

You emulated him by using your rod to part her thighs.

God don catch you

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by olafunny(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
The confession, the story, the report and and incident no just add up

A pastor
Mama Sarah
Sickness
Troubled marriage
Homeless orphan
Miraculous healing
Errand boy
Return bride price

Abeg how many people are involved

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Vhhh
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by DrHighchief(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Tokziby: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Double wahala for pastor

To marry the corpse and pay for funeral with bonus of unlimited shame...

See wetin konji without sense dey cause, A pack of Gold circle could have gone a long way to save the woman's life and the pastors woes.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
angry

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hhg
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by bentlywills(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
All these so called pastors sef'

Guys don't leave your Wife and travel abroad oo. Cases like dz keep happening
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by oshe11: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mod had to repeat the thread.....
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by NCANTaskForce: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
ToTo Caught Fire

1 Share

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by NwaOhafia: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
We really need to start checking these guys before calling them Pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by HajimeSaito(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
How'd this mor.on become a Pastor to begin with?

If you can't uphold the strict moral standards of the Christian faith then leave our faith alone and relocate to that religion founded by a sex maniac which promises eternal sex in the afterlife.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Aldebaran(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Don buy am for Market sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by tstx(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
From all the things happening in the news recently, i think it's safe to conclude that Nigerian Pastors are Mostly frauds.

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by tstx(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pastor Goody Goody

See my signature
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Olalan(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
By their fruits you shall know them..........
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by ukehnonny: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
lipsrsealed
Wonders shall never end.
This one is busy digging his Members.
I feel for her husband.
Such a painful to remember your wife.
The kids Nkor, I can't even imagine what they'll go through.
Ooh!

2 Likes

Naija Pastors and scandals are like 5 & 6

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by abumoney(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
We've seen this before Na. I'm beginning to suspect MOD's relationship with the pastor.
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
cool
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by okomile(f): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
No comment

Next!
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by sureheaven(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pasito kerewa, ndo ooo.
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by ipobarethieves: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
sad Pastors and women. Tufia! U be orphan? Useless excuse. .useless albino. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by pagorino(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
End time pastor everywhere.... Fry his balls pls grin
Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Touch not my annionted grin.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion by mutvy: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / Man Rapes Woman To Death In Ogun / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.