Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Gma Could Be The Answer To My Search - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gma Could Be The Answer To My Search (570 Views)

A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview / Pls Help Me With The Right Answer To This Interview / Likely Answer To Question In Access Bank Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gma Could Be The Answer To My Search by josphy: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hello Dear!

This could just be the answer to my search for Identity and Independence plus any of your Daughters/sister/friend /niece.This one of a kind Business Ethics, Client Management and retention and Makeup Certification program in GAZZELLE MAKEUP ACADEMY (GMA) is for those who already have a career or looking to have a career in the make up industry and those already working for other industries. This monthly programme will teach you what you need to know to excel in your chosen path!

Class starts: 12th - 31st July, 2010( july registration closes on the 9th )
9th - 28th August, 2010
6th - 24th September, 2010
11th - 29th October, 2010
8th - 26th November, 2010
1st- 18th December, 2010

Venue: 1A FEMI AYANTUGA CRESCENT, OFF ADELABU ,SURULERE, LAGOS

CALL: 08085952722, 01-8503938

EMAIL: info@gazzellekuture.com

Certification ceremony will take place on the 7th of August, 2010! Hurry now and register!

MAKE-UP SKILLS AND BUSINESS ETHICS!

- Come and learn something new about how to apply different types of
make-up- Bridal,Runway,photography,corporate,Dramatic, ,

- Learn Business skills that will help you succeed in this competitive
beauty environment- PIM,CIM & BM

- Learn customer service and communication -R for self,R for others,M & Courtesy

- Empower yourself the Gazzelle way!

ENROLL NOW!

GAZZELLE

(1) (Reply)

Its Just Two Days To Go(pictures) / Job Vacancy In A Newly Established Computer Institute In Ikorodu. / I Made A Mistake On The Email Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.