Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Likely Answer To Question In Access Bank Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Likely Answer To Question In Access Bank Interview. (4805 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Busted: Tellers Welfare - The True Story In Access Bank! / What Is The Salary For Marketers In Access Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Likely Answer To Question In Access Bank Interview. by kayodu: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2007
For those who have attended Access bank interview before. What are the likely question one may ask the interviewer if after the intervie you were asked ' Do you have any question for us' .
Re: Likely Answer To Question In Access Bank Interview. by Sallywendu(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2007
@ kayodu, just make sure u throw one question at them, don,t keep quiet. I had mine yesterday and this is the question i asked them: I can see ur bank is one of the 8 top banks in Nig, can u explain the strategies u applied that enabled u to get to that position?
I also complained about their HR lapses in contacted candidates
Re: Likely Answer To Question In Access Bank Interview. by dioma: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
kayodu:
For those who have attended Access bank interview before. What are the likely question one may ask the interviewer if after the intervie you were asked ' Do you have any question for us' .
Please I was invited for an Aptitude Test on Thursday. Do you have an idea what to expect or past questions.
Please do send to igboksuche47@yahoo.com
thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have U Got A Job Via Workforce!!! / Natforce Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.