Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business (15862 Views)

N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. / N-power Is The Employability And Enhancement Programme Of The Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by menwongo(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
We need permanent job nt contract job
Your answer is below:

� Joseph Stalin was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place.

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

�Take a look at those they call their heroes.
�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to homes of political office holders during Christmas and Sallah periods to go and collect peanuts?

�Do you see the crowd that welcome our politicians during campaign and when they steal into the villages after elections?

�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Share & let your government know we know. Old story, ageless in meaning. True today as it was during Joseph Stalin

3 Likes

Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2018
sparog:
Wicked people

You are paying a university graduate 30k monthly and you say it's serious business

Some stupid school principals want you to come to work everyday and teach as many subjects as possible on a 30k stipend

People are just wicked I swear

angry

Oga you never do NYSC before, I remember when I was posted to school I said" oga principal I can only teach one subject & unless you are going to be paying me extra 40k I won't be coming everyday, only dayz I get class, which is like I think three times a week,

The guy was just speechless & I wasn't even smiling sef grin

P.S before I finish service I got like 5 queries from NYSC, cause I usually travel like whenever I like, I also got perfect explanation for every query, No extension!!!
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by spafu(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2018
And you people have kept the non graduate folks on the sideline since 2016 abi? Una dey try.
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by GSA01: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2018
sparog:
Wicked people

You are paying a university graduate 30k monthly and you say it's serious business

Some stupid school principals want you to come to work everyday and teach as many subjects as possible on a 30k stipend

angry

I know of law firms in Abuja that pay as low as 20k to lawyers, and they are graduate who attended law school, Just for once appreciate a laudable initiative from the present Government in make sure that Npower is not hijacked by selfish politicians who hijacked Sure-P

3 Likes

Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by somehow: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2018
GSA01:

I know of law firms in Abuja that pay as low as 20k to lawyers, and they are graduate who attended law school, Just for once appreciate a laudable initiative from the present Government in make sure that Npower is not hijacked by selfish politicians who hijacked Sure-P

Lawyer 20k? Is that like a bonus or what?
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by olalat(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Primusinterpares:
npower o... I have relocated to Lagos in search for greener pastures o. cause the selection process was getting too long... Although I am yet to get a job...

Npower please assist me with this sir/ma.
So please kindly redeploy me to Lagos State. thank
I will advice you go back to your base for documentation cos you won't benefit from the scheme with your relocation. You finish the documentation and sort yourself out thereafter.
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Saladin25(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2018
sparog:
Wicked people

angry
A friend of mine just resigned from a construction company this week, they pay them 30k nd you must go to work on Saturdays. What would you say about that?
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Saladin25(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2018
spafu:
And you people have kept the non graduate folks on the sideline since 2016 abi? Una dey try.
They have started with the Non-graduate category. Visit their facebook page, npower on Nairaland don't post and respond fast.

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Navalsadiq(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2018
People's devilish party you can see how the progressives are making waves

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by thewesternking: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2018
N-Power for the youths smiley smiley
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Chimezie198(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2018
hotplate:
this N- power of a thing is it only for those that has completed NYSC or those awaiting NYSC can also apply?
that's what i thought and missed out on this national cake. bros both undergraduates dey enroll too
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2018
hotplate:
this N- power of a thing is it only for those that has completed NYSC or those awaiting NYSC can also apply?
Nysc pro
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by KardinalZik(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2018
If it is an EMPOWERMENT scheme and not an EMPLOYMENT scheme, then going to PPA promptly and signing attendance daily isn't possible.

BECAUSE, that means:

->>You'll assume the status of a permanent staff/employee
->>You'll have little or no time to scout for better jobs and attend interviews
->>You'll have limited time for entrepreneurial activities
->>Thus, there'll be no need for the government to employ graduates, since there's practically no real or perceived manpower/workforce shortage
->>>Therefore, in essence, we are both underemployed and underpaid.

THIS IS SHORTCHANGING!
THIS IS EMPLOYMENT SCAM!!
THIS IS WAGE FRAUD!!!
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by sparog(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saladin25:

A friend of mine just resigned from a construction company this week, they pay them 30k nd you must go to work on Saturdays. What would you say about that?

Is your friend a graduate engineer?

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by sparog(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
GSA01:

I appreciate it but even the President didn't say it was a permanent job, if we ain't permanent staffs then I see no reason why the principals should treat us like permanent staffs.

We shouldn't be given same workload like permanent staffs abeg
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by sparog(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jiang:

Oga you never do NYSC before, I remember when I was posted to school I said" oga principal I can only teach one subject & unless you are going to be paying me extra 40k I won't be coming everyday, only dayz I get class, which is like I think three times a week,

The guy was just speechless & I wasn't even smiling sef grin

P.S before I finish service I got like 5 queries from NYSC, cause I usually travel like whenever I like, I also got perfect explanation for every query, No extension!!!

Bad guy

Some of these principals no get joy ooh, dem dey report Npower beneficiaries wey no dey come work everyday give Npower make them pend their stipend.
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
sparog:

Bad guy

Some of these principals no get joy ooh, dem dey report Npower beneficiaries wey no dey come work everyday give Npower make them pend their stipend.

shebi na ur town dem post yougrin Just form obedient at first then slowly go astray while massaging them ego
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by sparog(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jiang:

shebi na ur town dem post yougrin Just form obedient at first then slowly go astray while massaging them ego

Lol
grin
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by sparog(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jiang:

Lol

grin
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Saladin25(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
sparog:

Is your friend a graduate engineer?
Yes, she is. They don't even pay her salary regularly..
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by CharliParker: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
When are they recruiting again because I am a graduate with out any job, they have to consider me if not our President I am sorry
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by sparog(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saladin25:

Yes, she is. They don't even pay her salary regularly..

Na wa oooh

May God help us
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Primusinterpares(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
olalat:
I will advice you go back to your base for documentation cos you won't benefit from the scheme with your relocation. You finish the documentation and sort yourself out thereafter.
I can't ... the cost of traveling back home nor be here o...
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Saladin25(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
sparog:

Na wa oooh

May God help us
Amen.

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by gotaheart: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Npowerng. Mr. Serious business, I learnt your benefitiaries are yet to be paid. I wonder how unserious people like you expect otherwise from others.

I want to believe you still expect them to take their so called engagement seriously. You must have engaged fools.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by npowerng: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2018
gotaheart:
Npowerng. Mr. Serious business, I learnt your benefitiaries are yet to be paid. I wonder how unserious people like you expect otherwise from others.

I want to believe you still expect them to take their so called engagement seriously. You must have engaged fools.

We are working on validating each beneficiary deployment and entry into the payroll.

Please do not use abusive language in this thread.
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by npowerng: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Primusinterpares:
npower o... I have relocated to Lagos in search for greener pastures o. cause the selection process was getting too long... Although I am yet to get a job...

Npower please assist me with this sir/ma.
So please kindly redeploy me to Lagos State. thank

At this point the Npower scheme has no redeployment.
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by npowerng: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
CharliParker:
When are they recruiting again because I am a graduate with out any job, they have to consider me if not our President I am sorry

Kindly stay tuned to our Official social media platforms for information on other social Investment programs and other openings.
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by npowerng: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
GSA01:

Well said
Re: N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business by Naruto87(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
npowerng:

We are working on validating each beneficiary deployment and entry into the payroll.

Please do not use abusive language in this thread.
hello, I felt this process would have been long resolved.. now we are in a new month and our first payment ( which was ment to be mainly used to settle expenses related to running the program smoothly for us) isn't payed .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workforce Outsource Massive Job Recruitment / Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2018 Thread (Photos) / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For The 2017 DSSC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.