Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 (28341 Views)

2023: Atiku Selfish, Fled To Dubai After 2019 Poll, Can't Be Trusted - Afegbua / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by resurgent2019: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2018
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7399656_fbimg1531340498237_jpeg9931971eda6241e9d2a4ed2385fe8d63

Your ipob rubbish is a reflection of your heroes and the clowns you admire..

If you like, call me wawa Jew, I don’t care. We are all facing the same challenges in Nigeria. As for Tinubu, his file is before God. It is the same Buhari he has used to destroy the lives of millions that will bring him down.
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by Wallade(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Three sure
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by resurgent2019: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2018
BabaO2:
You are a mere resident of Lagos state, indigenous Lagosians don't talk this way

I am from Ogun State but I have lived my whole life in Lagos. Tinubu is a smart crook but he has bitten more than he can chew with Buhari. We all know Buhari doesn’t like tinubu’s avarice and is losing biding his time to pounce on him. It will be just recompense for the millions of lives Tinubu has helped Buhari destroy. We shall be here to see how it goes down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by resurgent2019: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Ategberoson:
as a Yoruba guy I care not if tinubu is imprisoned together with humiliation. sw political space is not his estate.

a man that took his political interest above his people welfare doesn't worth my sympathy. all stakeholders in sw had rights in sw politics, southwest is bigger than individual.

his over ambitious and political greediness would relegate him below irrelevancies soonest

God bless you. You the real omoluabi, not some BMC paid hacks like deomelo and co.
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by resurgent2019: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2018
mema900:

There will be no second term

Only his death, intervention from the Americans/intl community, or an act of God can save Nigerians from a 2nd term for Buhari. He has everything in place to ensure his return.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by vRendoh(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Everyone 'll defend his or her source of wealth ni! As long as it is genuine .....that Nigerian no get problem! The dance go change after Mr President win the 2nd term.
Nigerians will actually understand.

Belong to nobody...
For nobody!
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by Mccullum: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2018
This is getting irritated because some just using drugs for another person problem, if Tinubu betrayed by Buhari that's his own personal problem and if he's enjoying good side of relationship with him is not any one business ...

I only think of the betterment of my life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by Akpan107(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2018
blazer2018:
Tinubu's man is the VP of Nigeria.

His boy is the majority leader at the House of Rep.

His boy Babatunde Fowler, is d chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIRS).

He's got all those guys and many more in this Government and some are still saying Tinubu was sidelined...are u for real?

People just trying fruitlessly to raise dust between Buhari and Tinubu...it won't work...Tinubu is a seasoned politician, he knows how to play the game...Plus he's a chronic winner...Pple should stop taking medicine for Tinubu's headache...he's got dis.

I guess, Tinubu's wife was also wrong to have said "Buhari has dumped her husband after winning the presidential elections "
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Olril18:

didinrin..kill your self because of Tinubu, a man who don't even know of your existence but had sold your future as a young Nigeria a long time ago.
How did he sell his future Sir?
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2018
I will be shocked if Asiwaju does not have a last minute joker.
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by demum(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Not only Tinibu. If Buhari wins again, so many of his rich supporters will be in trouble

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by Tundeobama(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2018
homebase:
Their fear is real.

If Buhari won 2019 election, mark it Obasanjo and Tinubu will de decimated. ( I think it will serve both of them right )

Then the real Buhari and full northern agenda will be unleashed.

laughing all you children of hate just they come with foolish analysis like you did before ekiti election go write it down tinubu candidate is winning osun pmb will win 2019 and 2023 they return power to tinubu camp.All this una frame up write because tinubu is powerful people for baba camp are laughing on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by Tundeobama(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2018
Akpan107:
I guess, Tinubu's wife was also wrong to have said "Buhari has dumped her husband after winning the presidential elections "
hate child from uyo when did his wife said so somebody who choose vp key ministers,firs na his boy he changed the apc chairman to oshiomole because he is not comfortable with oyegun.Tell me what did he want again.
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by senatordave1(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

If you like, call me wawa Jew, I don’t care. We are all facing the same challenges in Nigeria. As for Tinubu, his file is before God. It is the same Buhari he has used to destroy the lives of millions that will bring him down.
What of the pdp files before God also?
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by orisa37: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Can't you READ Buhari's Heart from his face? A Fulani man will always come back to slice the Throats of all opposition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by Goddex: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

They will replace him with someone else. I pray after Buhari wins his 2nd term, he should help the good people of Lagos recover our wealth from that thief called Tinubu.

Tinubu is a very greedy man and he will meet his Waterloo in Buhari by the grace of God. Tinubu is supporting a known bigot and economically disruptive Buhari because he wants to be Nigerian President but he doesn’t know that only God gives power. He shall be stripped of all his ill gotten wealth by the same Buhari he has used to destroy the lives of millions of Nigerian. As long as God liveth, Tinubu shall meet his downfall with Buhari.

Eyan oni gbin cocoa ko ka agbado. Tinubu shall surely reap what he sowed.
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by UnchangeableGod: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

So he should support pdp abi
Is he a born supporter? If he is, are the APC and the PDP the only political parties in Nigeria? If they are, is there no other credible and competent candidate in the APC to take Nigeria out of her myriads of problems including poverty, corruption, insecurity and senseless killings?
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by Ziggylady(f): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
KingKingKing:

Lmao.. which "our" wealth? which wealth u get for Lagos? see this one living in one village in Abakaliki talking about Wealth in Lagos? Lmao..

Tinubu would always laugh last.. leave Lagos for the owners and go back to your village

That guy is a Yoruba 'Christian' known for his rants against muslims and Igbos as well as his fears on the influence of hausa-muslims in the SW through religion...

.Grow some brains and stop being silly and labelling everyone who dislikes Tinubu as Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by KingKingKing: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

That guy is a Yoruba 'Christian' known for his rants against muslims and Igbos as well as his fears on the influence of hausa-muslims in the SW through religion...

.Grow some brains and stop being silly and labelling everyone who dislikes Tinubu as Igbo

You are delusionally daft... what's "Yoruba Christian "? i am confused... besides i never said he was "IGBO"... or can't you read...? No external force is having influence in the SW. get some brains guy and stop thinking with your anus. . the most influential Christians in Africa are found in the South West , you know their names.... Largest Concentration of Christians in Nigeria are found in the South West..

so ur plot to divide the great Yoruba race across religious lines Has failed..

MR MAN GO AND BURY YOUR HEAD IN ONE VILLAGE IN NSUKKA
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 by edibobo: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2018
They will see pepper in the second coming of Dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) / 2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.