Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) (34001 Views)

Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) / Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos / Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by pol23: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigeria jagajaga

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Jafariyya(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
SAI BUHARI

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by origima: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Rca has brought life in Railway cooperation. God bless RCA.God bless PMB .God bless Nigeria

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by namio10: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
But there is no standard railway tracks in Amaechi's side of Nigeria.
Amaechi has inspected standard railway tracks going on in the north. now inspecting in the west/
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by nothingspoil70: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
May God continue to bless all the hardworking members of this administration toiling day and night to make sure we all enjoy dividends of democracy

I know it's not easy to govern this country and it's also very difficult to get things done

It is much easier to criticise than to rule

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Xander85: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
When will we get train that will be going from Benin city to Enugu

After the north and the south west get theirs! smiley

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by namio10: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
When will we get train that will be going from Benin city to Enugu

Never, so long as one Nigeria exists and governed in the present formula, did IPOBians not tell the truth?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by FriendNG: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Daviddson:
I hate seeing locomotives. Why can't we replicate the beautiful Abuja trains everywhere?

It's for testing. This rail will be the same as the Kaduna 1. Y?

It's Lagos Kano modern 5 rail break in to 4 phases.

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Imustreturn(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Grinding machine

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by lielbree: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
When is he going to do something about ph airport?

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Bluffly: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why on earth are the Chinese allowed to put inscriptions on the walls in the Chinese language? What an affront. This comes to be because we have Slaves as leaders. Nonsense.

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry ... Check the date when this happened before you insult your country !

In the 21st century?

Locomotive?

What exactly are you saying ?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Mulatta(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Daviddson:
I hate seeing locomotives. Why can't we replicate the beautiful Abuja trains everywhere?
Dear David welcome to Nigeria, too bad you will have to keep seeing does locomotives because there's no other way the trains will move "Nigeria doesn't have stable electricity so no fancy trains" even the trains used for ALR uses a locomotive to move

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:

In the 21st century?

Locomotive?

..... This google it

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fukafuka:
..... This google it

Did you learn that phrase today ? undecided
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by skallion7(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Look at all these dumbass celebrating locomotive bullshit. Nigerians case is just like when you punish a slave with hunger for days then you give her a single peanut, she'll praise for days and years
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Proffdada: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
I just remembered that he's the minister of transport undecided
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Mulatta(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
cinoedhunter:
Other countries won dey use tube trains , we still dey with locomotives angry

There's no tube train, is it EMU trains.and they run on electricity we don't have

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by uba1991: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:

In the 21st century?

Locomotive?

we are saying u cannot start walking without crawling first. if pdp had brougth d locomotjve in their last wasted 16 yrs by now apc wud av been talking about BULLET TRAIN.
GOD BLESS AMEICHI
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
uba1991:
we are saying u cannot start walking without crawling first. if pdp had brougth d locomotjve in their last wasted 16 yrs by now apc wud av been talking about BULLET TRAIN.
GOD BLESS AMEICHI
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Who is the we?

And who says you have to use locomotive first ?

Are you thinking your comments through before posting them ? Or are you just typing whatever comes into your head ?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
uba1991:
GOD BLESS AMEICHI
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Who is the we?

Are you thinking your comments through before posting them ? Or are you just typing whatever comes into your head ?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by blackaxe78: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
As much as i like Amaechi, anytime i see him i remember the "Monumental waste" called "Mono rail project" in Rivers state and it breaks my heart....... angry

You call that a monumental waste?

Tell me more about how you got to conclusion imagining it got to completion.

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin No ! Na yesterday una lecture me ! tongue
Azmodan:

Did you learn that phrase today ? undecided

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by precious1967(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Inspection in deed. Kabukabu train
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by nextstep(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ebimor96:
Amechi, taking into cognisance the fact that the Niger Delta is the hen that lays the golden eggs in Nigeria, where are the railway lines spanning the length and breadth of our Niger Delta Region?

Amechi! Amechi!! Amechi!!!

Power, just like a pendulum is not static, but swinging from one corner to another.

When this government goes, youths will hold you accountable. Enjoy yourself while it lasts.

The government you serve is marginalising your own home region and starving us of economic infrastructure, yet you're still doing their bidding.

I understand where you're going with this... I'm from Asaba, so I'm not too happy about Amaechi's ignoring of SS. That said, he is a minister, and bound to do the bidding of his boss. The people we should be calling out are our representatives in the House and Senate. It's those people who are supposed to drive development in their various regions, but I can count on one hand the number of times my Senator Ovie Omo-Agege and Representative Hon. Joan Mrakpor have visited, championed a project, or pushed our agenda: none in fact. angry

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ebimor96:
Amechi, taking into cognisance the fact that the Niger Delta is the hen that lays the golden eggs in Nigeria, where are the railway lines spanning the length and breadth of our Niger Delta Region?

Amechi! Amechi!! Amechi!!!

Power, just like a pendulum is not static, but swinging from one corner to another.

When this government goes, youths will hold you accountable. Enjoy yourself while it lasts.

The government you serve is marginalising your own home region and starving us of economic infrastructure, yet you're still doing their bidding.

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin No ! Na yesterday una lecture me ! tongue
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by mujibson(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:

Who is the we?

u are d dumb one here bro, wot d guy said is nothing bt d truth...... u sha have brain, is nt expected of u to use ur sense?

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
mujibson:
u are d dumb one here bro, wot d guy said is nothing bt d truth...... u sha have brain, is nt expected of u to use ur sense?

You extremely poor spelling skills already explains why you have such weak cognitive abilities

Small wonder why I am not moved to engage you in your gutter style dialogue
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by deor03(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Daviddson:

It takes a lot to plan
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Alary: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
nextstep:

I understand where you're going with this... I'm from Asaba, so I'm not too happy about Amaechi's ignoring of SS. That said, he is a minister, and bound to do the bidding of his boss. The people we should be calling out are our representatives in the House and Senate. It's those people who are supposed to drive development in their various regions, but I can count on one hand the number of times my Senator Ovie Omo-Agege and Representative Hon. Joan Mrakpor have visited, championed a project, or pushed our agenda: none in fact. angry
Why call Ameachi ? What did Jonathan did in 6 Years ?

Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers / Man Dies As Truck Loaded With Petroleum Product Crashes In Anambra (Photos) / Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video