Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) (34019 Views)

Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) / Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos / Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by EKELEONU(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
What kind of horrible train is dis. Pls go to UK and copy na
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
When will we get train that will be going from Benin city to Enugu

Trains are for the owners of Nigeria only. Edo and Enugu states are not included. Maybe if you collect N5 million from Gov Okorocha to convert to Islam, the North might allow you to come and ride and to enjoy the trains.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by mujibson(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:

You extremely poor spelling skills already explains why you have such weak cognitive abilities

Small wonder why I am not moved to engage you in your gutter style dialogue
"You extremely poor...." can u read the poo u typed here? like I said earlier u are too dumb, jst embolden the mis-spelt word frm wot I typed nd give d correct spelling... mumu
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
mujibson:
"You extremely poor...." can u read the poo u typed here? like I said earlier u are too dumb, jst embolden the mis-spelt word frm wot I typed nd give d correct spelling... mumu

You are a tout obviously, hunger has driven you insane and you come online to vent grin

Pray and study hard so you can pass jamb and maybe get an OND to help your parents train your sibblings grin

Suffering doesn't mean you can't be somebody tomorrow

Stop drugs and live a better life . From your appalling spelling skills I Al sure you are a secondary school student in one of the poorly equiped public schools in a slum somewhere in Edo state ?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by drlateef: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ebimor96:

I am a son of Rivers State, Izon to be precise.
Amechi is using the resources from our land to develop other regions, yet Niger Delta terrains remain in bad shape, despite everything.
Even Niger Republic is a beneficiary of a railway line in this Buhari administration, yet no mention of a rail project in the Niger Delta.
Bros, dis matter no go let shuck mouth oooooooo.

By the way, who be the other person wey you mention him name, because everyone knows the Senator, he's the Mace Runner.

What about NDDC and the collosal allocation of funds to them? Have you held your state governors to account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by IkemChris(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
majella4:
Read more. http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/amaechi-inspects-lagos-ibadan.html
Still inspecting locomotives when others are using speed trains. God can I just deport myself out of this country
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by nextstep(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Alary:
Why call Ameachi ? What did Jonathan did in 6 Years ?

Again... the people who we need to call out are our representatives in NASS. I'm not calling Amaechi, because he's a cabinet member, and for the time of his appointment answers to his boss. The point of having representatives is for them to call attention from the center and say, "Mr President, my constituents need this and that", or "Mr President, I think this project would benefit from being placed in this region, for this reason". Honorables and Governors should team together and bring development to their constituents. Isn't that why we elected them?

We have governors, senators, house of reps, who are directly answerable to us. The President and his/her ministers can take their input and decide where to allocate resources (technically we should not expect that a president from our side should automatically send development our way, that's the job of our NASS reps). I'm angry that our reps are not doing anything, and I feel that's where people's frustration should be channelled.

If we feel that the President should be the one researching allocating and deciding, then why do we have Reps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by mujibson(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:

You are a tout obviously, hunger has driven you insane and you come online to vent grin

Pray and study hard so you can pass jamb and maybe get an OND to help your parents train your sibblings grin

Suffering doesn't mean you can't be somebody tomorrow

Stop drugs and live a better life . From your appalling spelling skills I Al sure you are a secondary school student in one of the poorly equiped public schools in a slum somewhere in Edo state ?
LOUT nt "tout"... are u even normal? u shouldn't be... I'm sure u will reply nd u will still b corrected....
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by nextstep(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
namet:

Trains are for the owners of Nigeria only. Edo and Enugu states are not included. Maybe if you collect N5 million from Gov Okorocha to convert to Islam, the North might allow you to come and ride and to enjoy the trains.

I think we in SS and SE need to be smarter about our own development. We have the brains, we have the industrialists and money (in Onitsha, Aba, Awka, PH, and Warri)... why are we still begging the Gov't to come and lay tracks? I wish we'd stop spending so much money in Lagos, Abuja, Dubai, and London, and concentrate our own resources and build private, first class rail by ourselves.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by doubleportion: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
As much as i like Amaechi, anytime i see him i remember the "Monumental waste" called "Mono rail project" in Rivers state and it breaks my heart....... angry
government is continuous!,Buhari completed Abuja own let Wike complete that one too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by skallion7(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
princemillla:
Just left the post about Chinese bullet train that can travel from lagos to abuja in 5hrs n back and someone said amaechi is importing grinding machine cheesy mod no even let breeze blow am small. Sharply, him don put this one on fp.

Ow many hours will this take to abuja from lagos
Grinding machine, lmaoooo
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
There are still locomotives in china ,at least let’s start from somewhere first...it’s very hard to satisfy you Nigerians chai

Contact me if you would like to come to China to study,no scholarships and please don’t ask me for jobs ,I only process admission.

See my contact below

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Ebimor96:

Amechi is using the resources from our land to develop other regions, yet Niger Delta terrains remain in bad shape, despite everything.
Even Niger Republic is a beneficiary of a railway line in this Buhari administration, yet no mention of a rail project in the Niger Delta.

By the way, who be the other person wey you mention him name, because everyone knows the Senator, he's the Mace Runner.

Pls where is Izon located in Rivers State which LGA to be precise?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2018
doubleportion:

government is continuous!,Buhari completed Abuja own let Wike complete that one too!
A good government must place the needs of the people on a reasonable scale of preference what rivers people needs NOW is not a extravagent monorail network that ameachi wasted millions to build without success but the good road and sea infastructure that governor wike is commisioning every now and then. We dont need wasters in rivers state pls!!!
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by skallion7(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2018
obailala:

Lol... Something common with all these folks here shouting locomotive locomotive is that none of them really knows what the word 'locomotive' really means. In fact one of them called 'Skallion7' actually termed someone else a 'dumbass' while he himself exhibited ignorance.

The interesting part of this is that even after reading this comment, instead of sparing a second to confirm from Google, the true meaning of 'locomotive', several of these folks would be more interested in blasting me. grin

spirit of iberiberism is disturbing you if you're gonna be celebrating mediocrity
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by cinoedhunter: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Mulatta:

There's no tube train, is it EMU trains.and they run on electricity we don't have
Same thing... sometimes they're referred to as tube trains cuz of the nature of their rail network
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Kabaka100: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Ebimor96:
Amechi, taking into cognisance the fact that the Niger Delta is the hen that lays the golden eggs in Nigeria, where are the railway lines spanning the length and breadth of our Niger Delta Region?

Amechi! Amechi!! Amechi!!!

Power, just like a pendulum is not static, but swinging from one corner to another.

When this government goes, youths will hold you accountable. Enjoy yourself while it lasts.

The government you serve is marginalising your own home region and starving us of economic infrastructure, yet you're still doing their bidding.

Him dey fear to lose his job now! Na oyes member him be like most other fools that serve in our govt
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by obailala(m): 2:52am On Jul 24, 2018
skallion7:
spirit of iberiberism is disturbing you if you're gonna be celebrating mediocrity
lol... a very strong spirit of ignorance has already possessed and rendered your brain impotent. That explains why despite the short message I wrote, you still couldnt read it so you quickly fell for the trap by not bothering to first check the meaning of the word 'locomotive' before proceeding to return fire. #LazyYouthSyndrome!
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by mknigeriagreat: 4:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Daviddson:
I hate seeing locomotives. Why can't we replicate the beautiful Abuja trains everywhere?

Obviously you have not boarded the Abuja Metro. Thru are the same. Below is a picture I took from the airport to metro trip I took last week Friday inside the same Abuja train cars.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Ebimor96: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Magnifiedmorgan:
Pls where is Izon located in Rivers State which LGA to be precise?

Since you wished to be schooled, I'll magnanimously oblige you that enquiry.

The bolded in your question is what you call IJAW today.

It's not a Local Government Council Area but a Nation.

There you have it, Aboki.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by olalat(m): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
When will we get train that will be going from Benin city to Enugu
When you realize that gej was a mistake who did the region more harm than good while he was at the helm of affairs of the nation.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by arsenal33: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Daviddson:
I hate seeing locomotives. Why can't we replicate the beautiful Abuja trains everywhere?
sorry you cannot claim GEJ did it!
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by olalat(m): 6:42am On Jul 24, 2018
skallion7:
Look at all these dumbass celebrating locomotive bullshit. Nigerians case is just like when you punish a slave with hunger for days then you give her a single peanut, she'll praise for days and years
Oga keep.quiet if you don't know what to comment. Someone like me will feel the impact of your referred locomotive not that I will board it but for possibly cheaper haulage. The impact this project will have on business is enormous. Transporting goods from Lagos to the northern states cost alot presently which makes business look discouraging. Again, only if you can think and imagine the damages those long vehicles are doing to our roads, you will take a breath and appreciate the gesture of the government. This government is just 3years, if we have had the locomotive within the previous 16 years, by now, we will be debating on modernizing it. Its a good revolution sir. Condemning everything makes you look like a bitter person.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by AntiWailer: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Ebimor96:

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by COMPAQ(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Why are the seats in that arrangement? Surely people are not expected to sit that way from Lagos to Ibadan!!?? And are people expected to stand!!??

I'm assuming that's a temporary coach, just to test the tracks.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Tundeobama(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2018
namio10:

Never, so long as one Nigeria exists and governed in the present formula, did IPOBians not tell the truth?
but why didnt a fellow ipod Gej did that project.i know pmb have Niger delta people at heart.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by bejick(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2018
majella4:
FGatWork
Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project.

Honourable Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, at  the 14th project Steering Committee Meeting for Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization project at Ebute- Metta, Lagos State.
23/07/2018.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/amaechi-inspects-lagos-ibadan.html

what was he inspecting actually.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
mujibson:
LOUT nt "tout"... are u even normal? u shouldn't be... I'm sure u will reply nd u will still b corrected....

Oh wow!!! Public education system is dead obviously grin

My sympathies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) / Man Dies As Truck Loaded With Petroleum Product Crashes In Anambra (Photos) / German-based Nigerian Man Reveals Survival On Expired Supermarket Scraps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.