Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Must I Submit A Separate DS-160 Form For My Spouse For US B1/B2 Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Must I Submit A Separate DS-160 Form For My Spouse For US B1/B2 Visa? (659 Views)

Must I Be Vaccinated Before I Can Fly Within Nigeria / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja / How To Feel US DS 160 Form With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Must I Submit A Separate DS-160 Form For My Spouse For US B1/B2 Visa? by olamariamjonez(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Question:

I'm going to travel with my spouse to the US for visiting. and I want to apply for B1/B2 visa. I filled an application for myself. Do I need to fill a separate DS-160 form for her?If so, how can I link these two applications?

Answer:

When you select “Email Confirmation” on your Confirmation Page, you will be directed to a “Thank You” page. On the “Thank You” page you will see an option to create a family or group application. When you select this option, certain information from your application, such as destination, will automatically be imported to and displayed on a new application. Please note that if you use this option you must create an individual application for each family member or for each individual within the group.

More: https://hi247.com.ng/2018/07/23/must-i-submit-a-separate-ds-160-form-for-my-spouse-for-us-b1-b2-visa/
Re: Must I Submit A Separate DS-160 Form For My Spouse For US B1/B2 Visa? by justwise(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2018

(1)

Who Has Traveled To Brussels From Abuja / 3 Members Of A Family Die In Accident Along Keffi/akwanga Road(photos) / Expired Passport And Travel Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.