Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification (28297 Views)

Peter Obi Detained And Questioned Over A "Duplication Offence","dino Vs W!k£, T! / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Afamed: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Akin ogunbiyi is just destroying himself and his reputation more. I'm challenging him, please why can't you challenge him when he won the last year senatorial election, dr. ademola adeleke is a learned person with highly exposed person in academics. they only want to pull him down which it won't work. can't he see that it is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight. keep it coming jare. Akin ogunbiyi is just making it more popular by the day. any day any time, the great victory on september 22 will be assured by the special grace of almighty God. you don't play your politics in this way. even south west pdp has congratulate senator Ademola Adeleke. he should go through dr. ademola adeleke biography again. adeleke family in all are well educated. they even sponsored thousands of people abroad on scholarship based. he is just making him to become popular.
You this boy, you have relocated from Ekiti within a week to Osogbo. Hope you left your propaganda tools that failed you last week behind in Ekiti.

5 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olril18:

didinrin..talking to a full fledged osogbo man.. born and bred osogbo, you must know more than me.... if you think people will gladly vote for a party who has brought sorrow, tears and pain by their payment of half salary and non payment of pension for 36 incredible months, you must be living in an alternate land...

funny thing is Apc relying on osogbo votes when alot of us osogbo indigenes are tired of Aregbese and his brown tooth godfather..

it's you that probably needs to swerve
Enjoy your ban tongue
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by lakesidepapa(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olril18:

I wish Apc themselves are as confident as you.. you think osun and ekiti politics are same? lol

Oga pause it thr, Omisore of SDP stand a better chance than this PDP, We have tested both PDP and APC in Osun.. its Either Oyetola or Omisore.

Take it or Leave it..!
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by kmaster007: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
dancing Micheal Jackson
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Johnnyessence(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Firefire:
Mohomodu Buhary has layed the foundation of forgery. So nothing spoil...
there is no any form of waec certificate forgery here. they just want to pull him down but it will never happen by the special grace of almighty God.senator ademola adeleke was once the best among his peers in his class in muslim grammar school in ede. he is brilliant among his peers. he even sponsored thousands of less privilege on scholarship abroad. if what i'm hearing about Akin ogunbiyi is true that he only want to caused disagreement among the pdp leaders and members in osun state, i think his mission have failed. infact alot of people didn't know him at all. he is not a grassroot politician at all. thank God for the victory of senator ademola adeleke on the last saturday primary election. the election was free and fair all through. we already know where we are going. why can't ogunbiyi show up when senator ademola adeleke show up in last year senatorial bye election, why can't shows up and ask of his certificate. I'm sorry the pulling down syndrom will never work in osun state. ogunbiyi should be cleared about that. he should accept defeat and move on. you both spend money together, and that is not a big deal.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by olril17(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
4601CE:
Enjoy your ban tongue
you must have felt so giddy then. your greatest achievement ever.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Doyin2(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
saintade01:
Just wait, Someone is going to blame APC for this o.

grin
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Firefire(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afamed:

Your Otueke PhD holder knew Buhari certificate saga was totally a propaganda meant to swerve vote for him during the last presidential election. If Buhari did not have certificate, the best your Otueke fisherman could have done as a seating president was to wait after the declaration of Buhari as president , then take him to court to nullify his victory.

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Johnnyessence(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afamed:

You this boy, you have relocated from Ekiti within a week to Osogbo. Hope you left your propaganda tools that failed you last week behind in Ekiti.
lol so you don dey follow me since . keep it on. i want to become a celebrity on nairaland. but you can do it for me ooo. let me come and be going.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by blackaxe78: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Na wa oooo.....I thought i was conversing with normal human being....What is your cage number in yaba left??...Who let you off the cage to constitute nuisance here?....So this convulsive gibberish you just spewed is the "ingrish" you are so proud of??

I am done with you brah....I guess korofo don feast on your brain??...f.u.c.kkk off jare!!

Still won't erase the fact that you can't constructively express yourself. Just joining words you tend to be familiar with without minding there meaning and coherency. Smh...

Please invite your English teacher to a solitary place and kill him.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Afamed: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol so you don dey follow me since . keep it on. i want to become a celebrity on nairaland. but you can do it for me ooo. let me come and be going.
As long as you don't desist from your usual lies and propaganda. Celebrity status is far from you as long as lies and deceit remain your hallmark.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by kayzEkefre(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Afamed: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Firefire:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Only semi illiterates and PDP E warriors bought the Buhari certificate scandals. The same PDP that took Buhari to court for certification scandals withdrew the case even before it was heard.

2 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by lekankolade(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
4601CE:
Congratulations in advance to Alhaji Isiaka Adegboyega Oyetola . Next governor of Osun State.
Omo ilu mi grin
Ìrágbìjí olókèméjì tako tabo lóríi Áágba tongue

Wow...he's truly from Iragbiji ?
Wont mind going home this time after many years

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by lakesidepapa(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afamed:

Don't mind the dude.. He knows nothing about Politics, a politics bigot smiley

By vote and crook, it will be this way by 23rd of September..

First and winner. Gboyega Oyetole(Apc)
Second. Iyiola Omisore(SPD)
Third. The clown dancer in the person of self acclaimed Dr. Demola Adeleke

Osun is not a family business like Kwara, they can only flex thier superiority in Ede, we are wise. enough of this Adelekes flocking everywhere.

bookmark this post..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Johnnyessence(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afamed:

As long as you don't desist from your usual lies and propaganda.
i'm speaking the truth and i will stand by it. that is what keep me going. i don't know about you. keep it coming jare. let me come and be going.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Bizibi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olril18:

I wish Apc themselves are as confident as you.. you think osun and ekiti politics are same? lol
there is no way PDP will win that election because they are not united in the state party and it is only the people in that state that can stand their ground against tinubu and co but if they can't do that then it will be business as usual.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
The truth is you are the dumbest person i ever come across here on nairaland...To you now you can speak English ko??...Na wa ooo grin grin shocked ...Let me leave you to continue to wallow and revel in your stupidity!!
blackaxe78:

Still won't erase the fact that you can't constructively express yourself. Just joining words you tend to be familiar with without minding there meaning and coherency. Smh...

Please invite your English teacher to a solitary place and kill him.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
olril17:

you must have felt so giddy then. your greatest achievement ever.
Oya reply this post make I see you.
Baba don chop ban grin grin. EMI ika cheesy
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Bizibi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
lakesidepapa:

Don't mind the dude.. He knows nothing about Politics, a politics bigot smiley

By vote and crook, it will be this way by 23rd of September..

First and winner. Gboyega Oyetole(Apc)
Second. Iyiola Omisore(SPD)
Third. The clown dancer in the person of self acclaimed Dr. Demola Adeleke

Osun is not a family business like Kwara, they can only flex thier superiority in Ede, we are wise. enough of this Adelekes flocking everywhere.

bookmark this post..
is not a family business? Is the apc aspirant not part of tinubu's family?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by blackaxe78: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
The truth is you are the dumbest person i ever come across here on nairaland...To you now you can speak English ko??...Na wa ooo grin grin shocked ...Let me leave you to continue to wallow and revel in your stupidity!!

You can't change. You don't even know if you composing English or pidgin.

You just want to express yourself at all cost. Try to identify with a language you familiar with and stop mixing up everything.

Can't you just be straight for once. Read what you composed again and tell me you don't agree with yourself that you crazy.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by docadams: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afamed:

The guy has nine lives. For him to have survived the Ekiti tsunami after making it a do or die affair for himself is really miraculous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bizibi:
Was Tinubu ever a governor in Osun State??
You have no point
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Indomie001: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
4601CE:
Congratulations in advance to Alhaji Isiaka Adegboyega Oyetola . Next governor of Osun State.
Omo ilu mi grin
Ìrágbìjí olókèméjì tako tabo lóríi Áágba tongue
Ikan yilu le, oku kan......oojere laye ati lorun omo iyaami.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Bizibi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
4601CE:
Was Tinubu ever a governor in Osun State??
You have no point
hehehehehe,but his cousin will be the governor or does the name cousin mean friendship to you.well,tinubu owns Yoruba people and the people love it anyway it is not my business, they said we should leave em with their daddy/patron.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by lakesidepapa(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bizibi:

Actually the noise of the Adeleke here and there is like a wave of boredom, Hadn't they primarily voted for someone from the other town of the Osun west, it would have been better.

Isiaka Adeleke of the Ede was the first civilian governor of the state, they should have zone it to another town in the west, We are not gullible to be governed again by the Adelekes of the Ede.

proudly Ijesha...
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Bizibi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
lakesidepapa:

Actually the noise of the Adeleke here and there is like a wave of boredom, Hadn't they primarily voted for someone from the other town of the Osun west, it would have been better.

Isiaka Adeleke of the Ede was the first civilian governor of the state, they should have zone it to another town in the west, We are not gullible to be governed again by the Adelekes of the Ede.

proudly Ijesha...
OK ooo,it is not my business ooo,you guys chose a stooge of godfather tinubu so you guys can enjoy his cousin's tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bizibi:
hehehehehe,but his cousin will be the governor or does the name cousin mean friendship to you.well,tinubu owns Yoruba people and the people love it anyway it is not my business, they said we should leave em with their daddy/patron.
ok
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by lakesidepapa(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bizibi:
OK ooo,it is not my business ooo,you guys chose a stooge of godfather tinubu so you guys can enjoy his cousin's tenure.

Leave us alone, let us choose his stooge.

Fashola was Tinubu Stooge and u saw what Fashola did to Lagos State?

Ambode is Tinubu Stooge and u are seeing what Ambode is doing?

Aregbosola is still tinubu Stooge and u are seeing the massive achievement in Osun State apart from the workers salary brouhaha?

Oga leave us with his Stooge. . We need more of his stooges sef, we don't need a dancing governor that will dance away our fund.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Bizibi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
lakesidepapa:

Leave us alone, let us choose his stooge.

Fashola was Tinubu Stooge and u saw what Fashola did to Lagos State?

Ambode is Tinubu Stooge and u are seeing what Ambode is doing?

Aregbosola is still tinubu Stooge and u are seeing the massive achievement in Osun State apart from the workers salary brouhaha?

Oga leave us with his Stooge. . We need more of his stooges sef, we don't need a dancing governor that will dance away our fund.

yes oooo,properties of tinubu ooo,make una enjoy ooo.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Kennydoc(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olril18:

but you like half salary and tinubu's stooge.. Isokay
I'm not an APC pelzin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) / Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu / PDP Governorship Campaign Rally In Funtua, Katsina State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.