Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification (28309 Views)

Peter Obi Detained And Questioned Over A "Duplication Offence","dino Vs W!k£, T! / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by klax(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
NaijaElba:
PDP and fraud!

Bros I beg you always use your sense before you comment. If pdp is a fraud then what is apc your party?

Pls where is Buhari certificate till now?

Adeosun forged NYSC certificate till now have you heard anything about it Again?

In a case like this no apc should talk I mean all apc should shut up.

Bro I beg you in the name of whatever you belief in use your brain before posting anything pls it's an advise.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by bros856: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2018
dodelight:
It's my state. I should be concerned, but alas, I'm not interested!

The moment 'Saint' Buhari's party started buying vote right there at polling booths, I lost hope in Nigeria. But one thing still stands, though, come 2019, I will engage all the good gifts God gave me to make sure that leper leaves our seat of power!
They may go ahead and buy Osun state too, but
#BuhariMustGo!
Buhari has nothing to do with this thread you block dump head. Form your buhari departure thread alone. Who is the person you intend to use and replace Buhari?
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Demgohearword:
Hmmm make dem no put sand sand for this man garri na
bcoz? He is related to Omo-Babaolowo abi? Na Micheal Jackson dance we want? Mtchewww.....
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by comos: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2018
but we have a president who presented NEPA bill as certificate
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by thedondada(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2018
Beremx:
This one too has problems with his academic qualifications.

O ga o!

What I don't understand is that is it possible that this man also doesn't have a waec certificate.

Didn't he go to university?

Really. WTF is up with Nigerians and thier politicians
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by sammytovic(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2018
teckmore:
The house is already dividing

Party for illiterates

They have never come together for once to fight a battle...

This what killed them at Ekiti

They are not ready to contest power with Apc at all
.You're stupid.If you don't know politics, then hold your pen. Must you comment about politics.
thedondada:

What I don't understand is that is it possible that this man also doesn't have a waec certificate.

Didn't he go to university?

Really. WTF is up with Nigerians and thier politicians
teckmore:
The house is already dividing

Party for illiterates

They have never come together for once to fight a battle...

This what killed them at Ekiti

They are not ready to contest power with Apc at all
.You're stupid.If you don't know politics, then hold your pen. Must you comment about politics.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by teckmore(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2018
sammytovic:
.You're stupid.If you don't know politics, then hold your pen. Must you comment about politics. .You're stupid.If you don't know politics, then hold your pen. Must you comment about politics.

See du*mb man

Do you think it’s all about collecting #5000 At polling booth?

Go and learn more before you quote me
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by ifko: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
there is no any form of waec certificate forgery here. they just want to pull him down but it will never happen by the special grace of almighty God.senator ademola adeleke was once the best among his peers in his class in muslim grammar school in ede. he is brilliant among his peers. he even sponsored thousands of less privilege on scholarship abroad. if what i'm hearing about Akin ogunbiyi is true that he only want to caused disagreement among the pdp leaders and members in osun state, i think his mission have failed. infact alot of people didn't know him at all. he is not a grassroot politician at all. thank God for the victory of senator ademola adeleke on the last saturday primary election. the election was free and fair all through. we already know where we are going. why can't ogunbiyi show up when senator ademola adeleke show up in last year senatorial bye election, why can't shows up and ask of his certificate. I'm sorry the pulling down syndrom will never work in osun state. ogunbiyi should be cleared about that. he should accept defeat and move on. you both spend money together, and that is not a big deal.
Don't mind d idiot let him go back to Ile ogbo to restrategize, his plan and Useless clown called Tinubu has failed
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by Johnnyessence(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
ifko:
Don't mind d idiot let him go back to Ile ogbo to restrategize, his plan and Useless clown called Tinubu has failed
Amen. let me come and be going jare. all is well.we already know the political tactics here.
Re: Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification by thedondada(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
sammytovic:
.You're stupid.If you don't know politics, then hold your pen. Must you comment about politics. .You're stupid.If you don't know politics, then hold your pen. Must you comment about politics.

I don't know politics. What I know is that Ill bred buffoons like you and those whom they support shouldn't be allowed to make decisions for the rest of us.

You must be a retard. What in my statement wasn't clear. Better go back to school and learn courtesy before coming to rant online with your bullshit 100mb.

It's fools like you that sell four years for 5k. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" / 20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Crippled Man Leads Free Zakzaky Protest In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.