Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki (29425 Views)

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by bimbim75: 4:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Our pastor told us that we will be seeing drama till election day next year.All we need to do is to keep watching the drama. wetin concerns us.No be all of them chop our money?Pls my people just dey watch you have not seen anything,God will continue to expose all the enemies of this country who have brought us to this mess we are now.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by guardsman: 5:03am On Jul 24, 2018
midolian:
I wonder why the mods here are deleting negative comments about Saraki...All comments against him in the first page of the previous thread were deleted

It's a pity!

Nairaland is about to go to d dogs.
I don't know why people should allow their personal preferences to interfere with their jobs. U write something against Saraki or Atiku they can even ban you. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by abubakar23: 5:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Must they help you finish Saraki before you can liberate yourself, how will you will be able to control your state when fear has grip majority of you because of saraki.
Biglittlelois:
This hot and cold political pursuit of saraki when will it end?? anyway they should help us finish his political career abeg, we need change in kwara.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by datribune: 5:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki go and face d police. U were cited by d Offa robbers.

AY: "My name is Ayodele Akinnibosun aka AY. I am the chairman of Liberation Youths movement Kwara South. My involvement with the senate president is that we are his boys,we work for him at Kwara south we are the one that hold Kwara south for him, we have three senatorial district in Kwara state we have Kwara south, Kwara North, Kwara central. There are some people in Kwara North there are some people in Kwara south and there are some people in Kwara central too."
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by bros856: 5:22am On Jul 24, 2018
nellyelitz:
I SWEAR THIS SAI BARBER IS MAD! A BIG CORRUPT AND HYPOCRITE S THAT WANT RE-ELECTION BY ALL MEANS. THUNDER FIRE AM WITH HIS HEAD SLAMMING ZOMBIES.
Wether Baba wants re-election or not let SARAKI go and answer questions and clear himself about people who died during the robbery, they were Nigerians like him. Am tired of Nigerians being senseless about this big thieves in our country. He SARAKI did not respect the law when he disobeyed senate rules and became the Senate President or have we forgotten so soon if the truth has to be said. THEY SAID HE PAYS THEM SALARIES AND GIVE THEM WHATEVER THEY WANT INCLUDING GUNS FOR ELECTIONS AND HIS WRONG EMPOWERMENT HAS TURN TO ROBBERY.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by ddippset(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2018
GistFullGround:
I am really not understanding Nigeria these days o

If I give someone a car as a gift and the person goes to rob with it, how is it my business?

If I give someone money as a gift and the person uses it to sponsor terrorism, how is it my business?

Why has the Nigerian Police turned itself into an object of mockery?

Why can't the Senate and House of Representatives give us State Police?

Please pass it with the veto-proof majority and let's see how the Police would be manipulated by the Federal Government.

Why is Nigeria turning into an unlawful state?

Nigeria nerds restructuring ASAP!

what about if you give somebody an unlicensed gun as a gift and they go to rob with it?
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by emmie14: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
We know that already!.....This oloriburuku government just keep sinking lower and lower to the abyss by the day!!...Just because Saraki wouldn't submit to the whims and caprice of the terrorist in aso rock!!..

Supreme court failed now it is back to the randy IGP Mr transmission who couldn't make a coordinated match past nor salute to display his stupidity again!!

Where is Adikwu the arrowhead of the robbery...Was Adikwu sponsored by Saraki??.

The terrorist in aso rock is about to disgrace himself again!!.
Saraki and the senate invited IGP and he ignored now IGP have investigated and invited saraki he honoured the invitation as law abiding citizen. Buhari and his appointees are lawless.
Saraki is more politically and intellectually equipped more than anything Buhari can provide.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2018
midolian:
dumb one from you!

A car is not a weapon and as such possessing it without license is not illegal...

How can you compare a car with a gun?

How did Nigeria end up with people like you as youths?

If you give a man who isn't authorized to possess a gun, a gun, for your political gains and he commits other crimes with it,...man, you are an accomplice!

You are the dumb person here. soooooooo dumb! If Saraki decides not to leave APC but worship your dumb god Buhari, police will look the other way. This mumu government is soooooo predictable
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by opribo(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Any matter that drags on endlessly or suddenly dies down the same way it came up in this our country. Just know it that it has government hand in it.

Until our people begin to ask questions we will continue like this. I know someone will ask where are those who asked questions before.
Truth is that we cannot because of the fear of death refuse to go to war.
Many of our leaders have taken this nation for a ride just because we dont ask questions and demand answers.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by ankpaone: 6:30am On Jul 24, 2018
as if the robbers are not his thugs...
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Laredojohn(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Desperate Government, desperate moves all just to retain power.. All to prevent anyone from leaving the ruling party.. How long will this last
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by olalat(m): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2018
IG is giving Saraki undeserved popularity. He's diverting unnecessary attention to this man. They should allow him and let him be. This is what he wants, he wants to be recognized. He wants President' attention. If this continues, people will be sympathetic to him. Let them decamp if they want. Of course, they are already in another party. Saraki is ambitious and only Mr President is his stumbling block for now. He knows if Buhari emerges, his chances are slim again cos power is going back to the south. Ignore this man Mr IG, solve farmers / Herders crisis. Stop the unnecessary killings and deny opposition the only campaign point they have against the administration today. Who and where are the strategists of this government self. Haba!!!
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by bendike: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2018
midolian:
dumb one from you!

A car is not a weapon and as such possessing it without license is not illegal...

How can you compare a car with a gun?

How did Nigeria end up with people like you as youths?

If you give a man who isn't authorized to possess a gun, a gun, for your political gains and he commits other crimes with it,...man, you are an accomplice!
"I am aware that following a request made by the Police on June 13, 2018 to the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) of the Fedeeation had written a legal advice dated June 22, 2018, in which he stated on page 5, paragraph (f) that "For the Senate President and the Kwara State Governor, this office is unable to establish from the evidence in the interim report a nexus between the alleged office and the suspects".

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by RexTramadol1: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2018
The ending part has shown Saraki's next step
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by smesi: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Ndonu101:
Which Police in the world writes anybody, never mind the honourable President of the Senate a letter by 8pm on Monday and ask him to report by 8am on Tuesday?

it is instructive to also learn that the police is going against the advice of the public prosecutor to hatch this plan which is aimed at nothing but to intimidate Saraki

Buhari's government is a mafia organisation full stop! Its a protection racket. Agree with the government? get a free pass! Disgree with the government? then you get all soughts of problems with Institutions of State! This is the worst form of corruption.

IGP Ibrahim Idris will one day account for his stewardship because one day even Buhari too will surely come to past!

And that VP who calls himself a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and Pastor of the Church of God sits there and play the ostrich. No protest no resignation from the VP while this injustice goes on!

This is the good reason i cherished Atiku, when OBJ started/about misbehaving he protest against Baba Iyabo, that man that called himself Senior Pastor and Senior Advocate of Nigeria could not pinch is Master/ Father is he used to call it, that Daddy, it seems people no dey like our style of leadership abeg make we beginning to the yield to public opinion because we are here for the public good and progress not for Saraki and his PDP's worshipers....
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Mentcee(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2018
It is possible the government sponsored the Offa bank robbery.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by richeeyo(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2018
noruwasman:
In as much that am not a fan of saraki, the nigeria police under the its current leadership can be rank as worst in history

If you are the tye of you called the future leaders of tomorrow
My guy you are very clueless
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Venici: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Quidquopro:
Sure
And only BASTARD Yorubas like the BBQgrill guy and impostors will support it.
You still dey take some people serious? You should have known what they'd vomit being the zombies they are. Investigating anyone has never been a crime but when friends are shielded and your enemies are the only one you seem to focus on, then there's a problem. Mind you, Kemi is still our finance minister even when we know she is a criminal, but let's leave her, let's robe the Senate President in cases of robbery and whatever.

But quit generalizing things bro. I'm Yoruba and that is not a reason to be blind to reason.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by noruwasman(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2018
richeeyo:

If you are the tye of you called the future leaders of tomorrow
My guy you are very clueless

Ogbeni be truthful to yourself for once, tell me how has the nigeria police improve her services under the leadership of the current IG
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by tundess: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki may have a point in inferring that his defection/removal is the reason for his invitation. This a.m, Dep Sen President' s house is surrounded by EFCC. This a.m, Sen President' s house is surrounded by police. The aim being to prevent the two principal officers from plenary, thereby triggering an election for the two positions. Democratic coup in all but name.
Interesting times.....
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by tundess: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2018
I make no point as to Saraki's guilt wrt to the allegations directed at him or not. Just trying to cast light on the implications of these "arrests".
Lawyers gonna have a whale of a time in 2019.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by nellyelitz(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2018
bros856:
Wether Baba wants re-election or not let SARAKI go and answer questions and clear himself about people who died during the robbery, they were Nigerians like him. Am tired of Nigerians being senseless about this big thieves in our country. He SARAKI did not respect the law when he disobeyed senate rules and became the Senate President or have we forgotten so soon if the truth has to be said. THEY SAID HE PAYS THEM SALARIES AND GIVE THEM WHATEVER THEY WANT INCLUDING GUNS FOR ELECTIONS AND HIS WRONG EMPOWERMENT HAS TURN TO ROBBERY.
How many rvles HAS ur god obeyed? do u want to mention countless court and panel verdict he has trampled on? are u so daf.t to see the truth and tell it as it is, why this questioning wasn't accelerated and why was it withdrawn and stop until now he'd refused and bent on decampind. i'm not against any trial but let it not persecution and for selfish political reason. ur baba is a big HYPOCRITE AND PATHETICALLY CORRUPT! he TURNED SANE MEN U D
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Goddex: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is a joke
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by nellyelitz(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
nellyelitz:
How many rvles HAS ur god obeyed? do u want to mention countless court and panel verdict he has trampled on? are u so daf.t to see the truth and tell it as it is, why this questioning wasn't accelerated and why was it withdrawn and stop until now he'd refused and bent on decampind. i'm not against any trial but let it not persecution and for selfish political reason. ur baba is a big HYPOCRITE AND PATHETICALLY CORRUPT! he TURNED SANE MEN U D
... HE TURNED SANE MEN BRAINLESS AND USELESS.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by SHNAYAJO: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2018
i hope the police is investigating Adeosun Certificate forgery... God help naija.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by richeeyo(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2018
noruwasman:

Ogbeni be truthful to yourself for once, tell me how has the nigeria police improve her services under the leadership of the current IG
Nigerians are not used to our political leaders been pushed around, are they the only politician, at least the ties are their,
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Ziggylady(f): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

Saraki is not old enough to give birth to a foolish 37 year old failed roadside vendor

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by akdjr(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Why can't the Senate president go and clear his name from the allegations? If it was a police man caught in company of armed robbers, Saraki will be the first to summon the IG to Senate. Let us stop playing politics with crime. Whether he join PDP, APC, APGA or anyone it is not my concern, but for reputation purpose he should either resign honourably if found guilty or if he knows he's guilty of the allegations or clear his name with prove and continue as Senate president.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by akdjr(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2018
You opinion is fine, but when he was cleared of false asset declaration no body accused the Goverment of trying to stop him from decamping. quote author=tundess post=69652288]Saraki may have a point in inferring that his defection/removal is the reason for his invitation. This a.m, Dep Sen President' s house is surrounded by EFCC. This a.m, Sen President' s house is surrounded by police. The aim being to prevent the two principal officers from plenary, thereby triggering an election for the two positions. Democratic coup in all but name.
Interesting times.....[/quote]
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by richeeyo(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2018
noruwasman:

It got worse
But they are still trying sha

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by DeraIgwe: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
these people whether APC or PDP, are all the same, the quest for power is very intoxicating, what they are doing whether knowingly or unknowingly is to beat the opposition bragging rights are what they are looking for,. they don't care about the state of the country, personal interest is what they are after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki / BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke / Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.