Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Police Plan To Detain Me To Stop Senators, Reps From Leaving From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Plan To Detain Me To Stop Senators, Reps From Leaving From APC (543 Views)

APC Moves To Bar Senators, Reps From Voting In Presidential Primary / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Police Plan To Detain Me To Stop Senators, Reps From Leaving From APC by sqprapra: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has stated that the invitation to him by the Police to report to a station in Guzape over the Offa robbery investigation is a mere afterthought which is designed to achieve political purpose.

Saraki in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, stated that he has it on good authority that the Police had already decided on the suspects to arraign in court in Ilorin, Kwara State on Wednesday based on the advice of the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), Mohammed U.E. and that the turn around to invite him was a ploy aimed at scoring cheap political points.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/23/police-plan-to-detain-me-to-stop-senators-reps-from-leaving-from-apc/

Re: Police Plan To Detain Me To Stop Senators, Reps From Leaving From APC by Lipscomb(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Will you keep quiet criminal. You can't fool us unless you fool those Igbos gullible. Go and answer your case .
Re: Police Plan To Detain Me To Stop Senators, Reps From Leaving From APC by xtravanganza: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
Will you keep quiet criminal. You can't fool us unless you fool those Igbos gullible. Go and answer your case .
and you just wasted the ftc spot.... THRASH

3 Likes

Re: Police Plan To Detain Me To Stop Senators, Reps From Leaving From APC by Mynd44: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2018

(1)

House In Rowdy Session As 37 Members Dump APC / Ganduje Employs 50,000 Youths In 3 Years / PLS READ And Share APC Plans To Take Advantage Of Hunger In The 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.