Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (1237 Views)

$200 To $1000 Monthly With CPA Affiliate Marketing (30 Days Challenge) / Earn $10-$20/day On Instagram + CPA Offers / Generate Huge Niche Email From Yahoo Group- Make Money Promoting CPA Offers To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by couragekebs(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
misplaced my phone. HAVING CHALLENGES RETRIEVING THE LINE. SO OLD STUDENTS, PLEASE REACH ME ON MY NEW LINE AVAILABLE BENEATH THIS POST OR ON MY SIGNATURE..

Now please listen. I'll be very brief with this.
This thread is gonna span for just a month (in other words, it's gonna be fully active for just a month including questions and answers)
Now I'll head straight to the topic of today..
CPA.. What is CPA? CPA means COST PER ACTION. It therefore means for every "right action" you take, you get paid for it..
A lot of people have experienced several challenges with CPA and I'll address just a few of them
(1) what websites do I apply for??
Now here's the thing, the website you are applying for ain't the problem, it depends on your core area of interest..
some sites promotes email lists offers more than other offers. some promote adult contents more than other offer. But truth be told, look for websites that promotes adult content, weight loss, freebies and anything monetary, you would be happy you did..
(2) why do my offers not convert?
Its simple.. for some websites, they specifically promote a "country based offer" so if for instance you promote a US based offer on a Nigerian forum, trust me, you won't get a dime..
(3) what are the tools I need for start ups?
Now there are paid tools as well as free tools for start ups.
Depending on what you want and your budget..
Like I said, I'm gonna be replying messages on this thread for the next one month.
please feel free to drop your questions here. or better still, you can check my signature and reach out to me on WhatsApp.
Now here's the thing.
I don't sell ebooks. NO.
But I'll guide you if you are serious and willing to learn.
I intend creating a WhatsApp group where I'll gather people and teach them what I know.
But let me spell it out clearly, to learn CPA, you must be ready to invest.
I teach for FREE.
But you have to spend on getting some of the tools you'll need for early results.
And if it doesn't work, come back here and call me fraud.
If u wanna ask a question, simply put "question- (your question)" and send on WhatsApp.
if you wanna join the group, simply put "I am interested CPA group"
But please you should be willing to invest coz the tools ain't free..
Meanwhile you can ask your questions here or on WhatsApp. anyone preferably
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
offer still on... You have doubts about CPA, how about trying? You have Funds laying low, how about investing a little on CPA trust me, it's worth the SHOT
Re: . by lizzypro: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2018
hit me up on WhatsApp so we continue
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2018
GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE. HOPE Y'ALL HAD A GREAT NIGHT
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
updated
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2018
update
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2018
updated
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
couragekebs:
updated
updated
Re: . by bry8ted(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2018
please ask ur questions here or better still, send a message. thanks
Re: . by charles2422(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
i am interested 08138741227
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:05am On Aug 26, 2018
happy Sunday guys
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2018
updated
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
couragekebs:
misplaced my phone. HAVING CHALLENGES RETRIEVING THE LINE. SO OLD STUDENTS, PLEASE REACH ME ON MY NEW LINE AVAILABLE BENEATH THIS POST OR ON MY SIGNATURE..

Now please listen. I'll be very brief with this.
This thread is gonna span for just a month (in other words, it's gonna be fully active for just a month including questions and answers)
Now I'll head straight to the topic of today..
CPA.. What is CPA? CPA means COST PER ACTION. It therefore means for every "right action" you take, you get paid for it..
A lot of people have experienced several challenges with CPA and I'll address just a few of them
(1) what websites do I apply for??
Now here's the thing, the website you are applying for ain't the problem, it depends on your core area of interest..
some sites promotes email lists offers more than other offers. some promote adult contents more than other offer. But truth be told, look for websites that promotes adult content, weight loss, freebies and anything monetary, you would be happy you did..
(2) why do my offers not convert?
Its simple.. for some websites, they specifically promote a "country based offer" so if for instance you promote a US based offer on a Nigerian forum, trust me, you won't get a dime..
(3) what are the tools I need for start ups?
Now there are paid tools as well as free tools for start ups.
Depending on what you want and your budget..
Like I said, I'm gonna be replying messages on this thread for the next one month.
please feel free to drop your questions here. or better still, you can check my signature and reach out to me on WhatsApp.
Now here's the thing.
I don't sell ebooks. NO.
But I'll guide you if you are serious and willing to learn.
I intend creating a WhatsApp group where I'll gather people and teach them what I know.
But let me spell it out clearly, to learn CPA, you must be ready to invest.
I teach for FREE.
But you have to spend on getting some of the tools you'll need for early results.
And if it doesn't work, come back here and call me fraud.
If u wanna ask a question, simply put "question- (your question)" and send on WhatsApp.
if you wanna join the group, simply put "I am interested CPA group"
But please you should be willing to invest coz the tools ain't free..
Meanwhile you can ask your questions here or on WhatsApp. anyone preferably

updated
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2018
happy new month folks
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2018
still available to take questions
Re: . by Akisthere: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Am interested add me to whatsapp group 08054534225
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
send a message to the above number
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2018
happy w33kend guys
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2018
HNW

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Recover Your Money Back From C O T P Scam Platform Aka C O T P S Arbitrag / I Am In Need Of A Good Stockbroker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.