Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp (2007 Views)

Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by lordcenred(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
The Senate President in a series of tweet aimed at the Police and APC has confirmed that the compulsion by the ruling party to keep him is "an exercise in futility".
This is coming after his recent travail in the court on counts bothering on false asset declaration and his recent invitation by the Policeng.

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by bjayx: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Buhari will regret his actions worse than Jonathan later

3 Likes

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
so because you are the Senate president, you should not be query when you are a suspect. Hope you're now feeling what the masses are facing on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oga go and write your own statement. have to all police is your friend

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by yanabasee(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki will run down Buhari's administration down!!!

Saraki is one smart politician that I respect...Although I'd say I have zero likeness for him...But he speaks less and do more of actions....

Buhari never liked him and APC never wanted him as a SP and he's been on a battle field since 2015...Yet, he's utterances are limited to his duties as a SP....

2019 Elections will make sense and if care isnt taken.... People will die a whole lot!!

4 Likes

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by subtlemee(f): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2018
sentiment...your arrest is long overdue oga
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by humblesteve(m): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Why won't this IG play to gallery when he's riding his current position based on nepotism. From commissionaire to IG ahead of his seniors... Who does that in saner society.

It's all TIME

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by Skmoda360(m): 1:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Let the drama begin or should I say let the drama continua......what the fvck is wrong with this modafucking country?.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by yarimo(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2018
That won't stop Nigeria police from doing their duties. grin
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Let the defection start jare!! Me I support these NASS members, let them muster enough strength to impeach Buhari. The political terrain has turned a battle field where everyone can use the arsenals at their disposal.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by mercyp001(f): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Oma307:
Oga, you need Brighter Grammar book 2.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by Skmoda360(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2018
mercyp001:

Oga, you need Brighter Grammar book 2.
That brighter grammar got me laughing....
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by thewritingtodo(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Oma307:
Osheeey grammarian!

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by mercyp001(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Skmoda360:
That brighter grammar got me laughing....
Abi o my bro. Like IG( Mr Transmission) like the guy.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by orisa37: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Defect to the mixed Parties to the admiration of CS, Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau, Kwara, Kogi, Niger and even Taraba, Adamawa and Southern Kaduna.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Makes Up Mind To Decamp by Skmoda360(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
mercyp001:

Abi o my bro. Like IG( Mr Transmission) like the guy.
grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Pictured With Former Minister Of Petroleum ,dieziani Madueke / PDP Primaries: Dasuki Wins Reps Ticket / 500 Tonnes Per Day Flour Mills In Onna Ready For Opening January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.