Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera (45870 Views)

Super Eagles Chief Coah, Salisu Yusuf Denies Receiving Bribe / Coach Salisu Yusuf Caught On Tape Receiving Bribe To Field Players / CHAN Final: Salisu Yusuf Highly Optimistic About Making History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Bro I don't want to argue with you dis morning.. there are some of the player that should be drop in that world cup squad. We don't need to argue about that... quote author=kenddys post=69650854]
oga give me 11 players who were not in that squad and tell me who they were better than
we like talking carelessly in this country[/quote]
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Harrynight(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by SniperSmurf(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2018
I'm not surprised. They've been collecting bribes from time immemorial. Even foreign coaches collect. angry

4 Likes

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by zimakod(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2018
This is serious ooh.
Nigeria and bribe
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by otokx(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2018
There are lessons to be learnt.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Iruosonobrugwhe: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2018
this table the ghanian journalist has been shaking was bound to reach here. it consumed ghanaian FA,Consumed our African ref that was to be at the worldcup

1 Like

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by obowunmi(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2018
ynotsadeek:
Paltry 360k.

This is what happens when you underpay people; it leaves them open to financial inducement.

Nigeria, we can do better.

He's paid in pounds ooo
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2018
This is one of the reason our football is not improving d way it should
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2018
What do u expect when u pay the foreign coach about 40kusd per.month and u pay his local counterpart 5%of that amount .
But wait a minute what was the primary intent of the Ghanaian journalist? Has he finished investigating corruption in all the sectors in Ghana.
Whatever Nigerian does Ghanaians masters. All I know with my experience in Atomic Hills .
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Harrynight(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2018
"although the investigation stated that there is no suggestion that the money given to Yusuf influenced the selection"

Oh really, so Why did he collect the Money in the first place?

Ordinary 350k, so pathetic

In a sane country this idiot would have resigned, but here, NEVER!

NFF will play along to cover the shame angry

1 Like

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by PennywysCares(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2018
As a typical Nigerian he is
If he doesn't take bribe, who will?

1 Like

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Mcreloaded(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69650330:
Caught in the act !
He is a gonner already!
Apart from being sack, he will be disgraced.
He just brought embarrassment to himself and his family members.
What a shame!
Just because of $1000?!
What a pauper!!

Wish you can boldly say the same thing about Kemi and all other corrupt persons in this present government.
He who goes to equity should go with clean hands
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Harrynight(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2018
ynotsadeek:
Paltry 360k.

This is what happens when you underpay people; it leaves them open to financial inducement.

Oga how much would one earn monthly to be satisfied and will not accept bribe?

It's jus dreaded greed in ones system not being underpaid,
Beside that animal probably earn nothing less than 3million monthly
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by maasoap(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:
sad sad sad

What kinda name is salisu yusuf....
What's the correlation between such name and football

Someone who ought to be following malu will be named coach... What does he know..
They end up messing football up....

You're a religious and ethnic bigot, shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2018
maasoap:

You saw that too bro.
That thing is so pathetic.
He's better left ignore,.if not, he will keep going on and on.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Sharpshooota: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2018
maasoap:

Call me whatever... I will keep saying the truth
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2018
kenddys:

oga give me 11 players who were not in that squad and tell me who they were better than
we like talking carelessly in this country
Don't mind the boy saying trash.
Many careless talks from him always.
The boys tried their best at the world cup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Sharpshooota: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69651515:

You saw that too bro.
That thing is so pathetic.
He's better left ignore,.if not, he will keep going on and on.

Better face your BBQ before I face you ... Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Butoneday2(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Imagine
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by BruncleZuma: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2018
No be Nigeria we dey live again...he learnt from the best.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by degamemaster(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2018
I am suspecting this could be a set up but being a criminally minded fellow, he fell into to trap.

Buhari and Lalong will blame GEJ. grin grin grin
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by vicardino(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Are you sure you are facing your education full time? Nah okada brake abi nah trailer brake?
udoka55555:
that's the reason why I dropped football and faced education full time..

because most of us play more than Mikel and musa.

but if you don't have anybody up there,

one useless defender will just brake your leg and force you to become useless in life.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by zinizta: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2018
ynotsadeek:
Paltry 360k.

well said.... but dont rule out greed...an Amokachi sitting next to rohr will make more input than a salisu...bring in the 94 boys...and if he must be northerner put Garba lawal or Tijani babangida there
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by oloriooko(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2018
This is very sad angry
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by udoka55555: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2018
vicardino:
Are you sure you are facing your education full time? Nah okada brake abi nah trailer brake?

brake is break.... anything that can spoil something or destroy something is brake.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Abagworo(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2018
He isn't guilty of anything here but rather it was a set up. Anybody can collect a little tip of $1k and still fo the right thing.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by edi287: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2018
FBIL:
Can anything good come from the North other than herdsmen, bokoharam, almajiri, child rape and mud houses?
Shut up Onye iberibe. Dumb tribalist
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Dammylois(f): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2018
BUSTED!!!
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by edi287: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Abagworo:
He isn't guilty of anything here but rather it was a set up. Anybody can collect a little tip of $1k and still fo the right thing.
Is this a joke? Collect what stupid tip.
They paid him to have their players in the squad which he agreed to with the caveat of not being able to guarantee a place in the first 11.
How do you know if the players were good enough for a place in the squad?
Why take the "tip" when you know it's unethical?

1 Like

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Maxymilliano(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2018
This is pure inducement, Salisu even claimed that in football selection is by consistency and form so I think this is rather cheap ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished / Real Madrid Fans Booed Ronaldo For A Bad Pass, He Went On To Score 4 (Throwback) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.